It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucas Daniel Smith"Court Papaer's filed"Obama birth certificate"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

You are very correct. The day after his election Al Qaeda issued a statement that I could find in no news source in the US, there was also a video of Zawahiri stating this, but I couldn't find the link to it. I think if you search Debkafile, it may still be there. They called him a murtad, an apostate.

www2.debka.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

An Obot named “Mystylplx” was forced to admit that after this information was posted on Lucas Smith’s Youtube site, she(?) hacked the Wiki date format page and removed the dual date format listing for Kenya, although the color-coded map still shows Kenya in purple as a dual date format country.

Interesting that anyone would bother to go that far.
Also interesting is that when the Justice department tried to get today's case closed, they did not actually refute the claims of his not being a natural born citizen, just the legality of proving 'injury' was caused if he is ineligible, and the legailty of even hearing it in the court.

www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

The case was ordered stricken from the record on September 6th. It was also ordered that the documents filed NOT be returned to filer.

images.salon.com...

Another interesting event, September 7th:
BORN IN THE USA?
Panic in D.C.? Justice urges birth suit tossed
Late motion filed by feds as case ready for hearing

The U.S. Justice Department is urging a federal judge in California to dismiss a lawsuit challenging the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to hold the office of president.

The highly anticipated hearing tomorrow morning before Judge David Carter features attorney Orly Taitz and numerous plaintiffs, as well as a document that one person has sworn is the original birth certificate of Obama from Kenya – not Hawaii, where the administration maintains Obama was born.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

I watched on a website that was watching live as things got posted to Obama's wiki page, and immediately scrubbed within seconds, and the screenshots to prove it.

So not really anything to be unexpected at this point in the game, seems all is fair in love and war an birth certificates. I also posted about the Justice department link almost the same time you did heheh.

Are you aware there is also a new video from the same guy debunking the whole Kenya 1963 thing? Interesting video, I think it was something like debunking wnd.

Ah here it is:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Thanks for the link. Yes, WND do not exactly check facts, It's almost as if one guy debunks somewhere on the net and then everyone quotes that forever and ever without looking for themselves...lol

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

Orly has written a rebuttal to the DOJ, here is a quote from the end of her reply and a link: (this was in error, not written by Orly)

All the arguments that the DOJ are making lead to only one outcome and that is we the people of the United States are now considered slaves to the government that has been usurped by a Foreigner.

Published: September 7, 2009
birthers.org...

Edit: Not written by Orly, apologies.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Libertygal]

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Libertygal]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This woman is giving me a headache...

She just doesn't know when to quit...

[edit on 8/9/09 by Mak Manto]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Orly has got past stage one. We may see Obama standing trial...yay

www.wnd.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Today's developments being discussed in this thread

2nd line :-)

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wfaherty
If the purpose is to make any one doubt any birth certificate put forth as evidence,you would have several geographically separate people release various birth certificates later shown to be forgeries,so that when some one does come up with a true copy of the official Kenyan birth certificate for Barack Hussain Obama ,no one will accept it at face value.
I have had background checks for the military and the department of Homeland security and many jobs where I HAD TO PRODUCE A TRUE COPY OF MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!

First of all, there is no real Kenyan birth certificate. There is no evidence of one. there is no evidence that there should be one. There is nothing, nada, zip, zilch reason to believe there is a real Kenyan birth certificate.

Secondly, I also had to produce my real true ORIGINAL birth certificate in order to enroll in college and to leave the country. I did not go to Harvard and the only other country I have been to is Canada. Do you expect me to believe that Obama has never had to produce his birth certificate before?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
reply to post by Lillydale

Kenya. Have not been following along? Kenya was not an independent nation until December 1963. Obama's fake Kenyan birth certificate was dated when?

Seeing as this thread is about the Lucas Smith certificate, I am not sure why you are bringing up an old, tired and erroneous argument yet again. The Lucas one is dated 1961, from British Protectorate of Kenya...have you not been following?

Dude, you asked me. You are the one that asked what was not a nation at the time of the Orly Taitz fake birth certificate. Don't get lippy with me because you spend 4 posts asking a stupid question and then do not like the answer.

[quote[The old 'republic' issue is not relevant here, unless you ask what I meant when I said what I said about Orly's fraud, get it?

although you have no idea if the Orly one is fake.

Yes, I do. It is fake. Orly is barely real herself. She was almost disbarred for her sloppy sloppy sloppy work as a lawyer (she could not even file the case properly. How would you know what I know?

Let's see, she posts a pic of the BC. Then someone else posts that same original along with a few others showing how they wrote "you have been punked" across it. Could that have been faked to discredit her? Sure...but then she claims that her site was hacked and that someone changed the picture on her. LOLOLOLOL!!!!! OK Orly, where is the pic you originally posted then? Why did it take days to notice you were hacked? Why can't you file court papers correctly? Whatever you say, pal.

Plus if all anyone does is take someone's word as fact and never look for themselves then they will believe untruths. The 'republic' issue was never a real issue, nor was Zanzibar an issue. I beleive it was kung fu not karate, and Orly was not close to being disbarred.

LOL, so sorry. You totally busted me. I am such a fool. I will discontinue my account and never come back now that you shamed me. It was Kung Fu and not Karate. Doctor, real estate agent, Kung Fu master, Lawyer. Oh and she just happens to come across a completely insane whenever she opens her mouth but I am sure she is a great lawyer. Refresh my memory, was there or was there not a motion to have her disbarred?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

An Obot named “Mystylplx” was forced to admit that after this information was posted on Lucas Smith’s Youtube site, she(?) hacked the Wiki date format page and removed the dual date format listing for Kenya, although the color-coded map still shows Kenya in purple as a dual date format country.

Interesting that anyone would bother to go that far.
Also interesting is that when the Justice department tried to get today's case closed, they did not actually refute the claims of his not being a natural born citizen, just the legality of proving 'injury' was caused if he is ineligible, and the legailty of even hearing it in the court.

www.politico.com...

That is because that is how our legal system works. If you try to bring a lawsuit to court that has no merit, it kind of has to be tossed. See, I pay taxes that help pay for the judge and court and all that. If judges had to hear each and every case that anyone wanted to bring up, they would need a lot more tax money. So first, we check to see if this case actually has any merit. If not, then we do not waste any more time on it. Does this case have any merit? Anyone have standing? No. Ok, next!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Why was the certificate not thrown out of court as fraud or labeled a hoax?

Thats right folk's ad 2+2.

So watch out all heck is gonna break loose fast.

watch my left hand..while the rabbit comes out of the right.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Dude, you asked me. You are the one that asked what was not a nation at the time of the Orly Taitz fake birth certificate. Don't get lippy with me because you spend 4 posts asking a stupid question and then do not like the answer.

Lippy?...lmao Yes, I asked for verification of a ridiculous and erroneous assertion. Had you merely answered rather than getting uppity and stating that the tense of my question was wrong it would not have taken 4 posts.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The thing that makes me wonder more and more about the birth certificate issue is that it's the one thing that the dems, here on ATS and elsewhere, go crazy trying to derail and debunk. They don't even always show up on key threads about obama, but on this issue, they are always here.

Why? Because there really is some truth here and obama's supporters are scared to death?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Lippy?...lmao Yes, I asked for verification of a ridiculous and erroneous assertion. Had you merely answered rather than getting uppity and stating that the tense of my question was wrong it would not have taken 4 posts.

So it took four quotes because you could not put together the framing of the original statement with the not a nation statement because you were a little slow and that is my fault? Whatever you need to tell yourself to get to sleep at night.

I guess we are not going to address that yes, she was almost disbarred are we? Just pretend I did not say it since I was right.

You go ahead and argue it any way you like.

Here is what is going to happen.

This new B.C. will also be proven a fraud.

Obama will be running for re-election in 2012.

You have fun following Orly off her cliff. Do you even know anything about her? She is not all there. Not the star to hitch a wagon to but have fun.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

So it took four quotes because you could not put together the framing of the original statement with the not a nation statement because you were a little slow and that is my fault? Whatever you need to tell yourself to get to sleep at night.

I guess we are not going to address that yes, she was almost disbarred are we? Just pretend I did not say it since I was right.

You obviously feel the need to be rude and insulting to everyone. Was that your point in joining? Just to come in and support dear Obama?
If you are to make a statement that Orly was nearly disbarred then you have to provide evidence and a link to support that. One person setting forth a motion to disbar her does not mean she was nearly disbarred.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You obviously feel the need to be rude and insulting to everyone. Was that your point in joining? Just to come in and support dear Obama?

I am not really sure that I have shown any support for anyone but whatever makes you feel better. I do not feel the need to be rude to everyone, just the people that ask a question and then play dumb for four posts just so they can pretend they somehow got me on something because it a different topic even though I mentioned it was another topic and then ask me about it for no reason other than to string me along in order to play gotcha. Well, you did not get me. Get over it. It was an aside to begin with and now you have made it a big deal. Is that what you wanted? Is that why you joined? Just bash people that do not necessarily agree with you?

If you are to make a statement that Orly was nearly disbarred then you have to provide evidence and a link to support that. One person setting forth a motion to disbar her does not mean she was nearly disbarred.

I already said, was there or was there not a motion to have her disbarred?

Yes.

That is what I said.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Every US President that has opposed the worldwide banking interests(Rockefeller,Morgan,Rothschild,Soros) who control the Banks of England,France,Switzerland and thru their directors the Federal Reserve of the USA has been assassinated,attempted assassination or forced from office in some way(Lincoln,McKinley,Garfield,Kennedy,Nixon,Reagen)
The NWO has a game plan that is decades long,and the end game is near.
I ask my self if Obama was elected illegally (as I believe) how is this possible and why,and who stands to gain from the act.
Simple Obama is the fall guy for the takeover of the US economy by the NWO,the world Bankers, the Bittburg council(Hillery Clinton attended) and they have the perfect plug to remove him anytime they want,if he fails or gets out of line.
If I were Biden,Pelosi and Byrd I would watch my back,Hillery is only 3 steps from Obama's seat.
Remember follow the money ,who makes money if the USA collapses???

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

One person setting forth a motion to disbar her does not mean she was nearly disbarred.

How about two?

"And to add to the complications, the army captain has now distanced herself from her lawyer, asking the judge to withdraw a motion of appeal Taitz had filed on her behalf and declaring she plans to file a complaint against Taitz with the California State Bar."
source

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join