It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama celebrate pledge. Creepy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Obama celebrate pledge. Creepy

www.youtube.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Sorry Mods if I placed this in the wrong spot. This is a creepy video. obama works for us. We do not serve him!!!! Just wait till the end of the video, you'll be sickened. This video was played at a school in Utah or another school. the parents were outraged (correct me if I'm wrong.) They're playing this to our children!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
To serve our president????!!!! Yup. Creepy is right. And why the heck is Anthony Keidis kissing his arms? Also notice that it is Oprah's production company that made the video.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
...theres nothing creepy or sickening about this video...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by slouden

So you find this creepy? A lot of people making statements to be better people and better citizens and you find one rather innocuous and really quite harmless statement enough to nullify all that?

I personally found it a great improvement from the hate filled "we have to get them before they get us" messages and the previous administrations.

But then I guess if you are out to find things to hate, you will find them. Even if they are not really there.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I personally see this pledge as a Hollywood fad to continue their 15 minutes of fame on somebody's else coattail.

Give them time and they will find some other fad to hang onto.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well soon we'll have gulags
Seriously is it just me or is this bordering on treason? Propaganda for those too young to make their own decisions!! I got a pledge alright, I'll gloat at the fools who didn't listen when I said Obama was gonna be the downfall of this country. Since it seems he is trying to push his leftest agenda down everyone's throat how long will it take?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
And Obama is angry because we compare him to Hitler?? Siegl Heil

If this does not get ALL Americans riled up, I am going to be ashamed. Our fathers and grandfathers fought against this crap.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Who was that brain dead idiot with the tattoos? I am glad to see the Stepford People weighing in. It is good to let them out of Hollywood every now and then so they can get a glimpse of the country the rest of us occupy.

They can feel free to come by and paint my house and put in a couple retaining walls for me. If they really need to do some service.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by slouden

Sorry Mods if I placed this in the wrong spot. This is a creepy video. obama works for us. We do not serve him!!!! Just wait till the end of the video, you'll be sickened. This video was played at a school in Utah or another school. the parents were outraged (correct me if I'm wrong.) They're playing this to our children!!

"I pledge,... to be of service to Barack Obama"

WTF! is this [snip]?
Obama is no dictator is he? He is no God, is he? He is not your master!!

WTF! Looks like America is bowing down to him to follow all his orders and reply with the words "Yes master".

What the hell has become of your country

I will never pledge to be of service to my Queen or my King.. they work for us, not the other way around.

EDIT: What [s n i p] does Demi Moore say? "I pledge to be a servant to our president?

Damn it is really starting to freak me out.. SERVANT?!!!

[edit on 4/9/09 by TheNetherlands]

Removed two instances of censor circumvention

[edit on 5/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by metamagic

Everyone calling this vid creepy will be the main ones joining the CNPA
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, but seriously. A video telling you to care about everyone else is creepy now? Oh my gosh, we are in so much trouble. I bet everyone complaining is over 30...I swear, older people complain about every single thing that doesn't fit their comfortable lifestyles. A video tells you to go and be extraordinary and it is suddenly creepy and the first signs of a fascist state. I seriously can not facepalm hard enough.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It's your fault for paying attention.

It's your fault for responding.....emotionally.

It's your fault for calling this guy the antichrist.

It's your fault for believing in the matrix.

It is your fault for reading the Bible.

It's your fault for believing in it.

It's your fault that you have been given the choice to choose between reality and fabricated reality and you chose the latter.

It is all your fault.

In all seriousness obama is death in waiting and he has a deathwish upon him. His game is failure at your own expense.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Please tell me that's not Dave Grohl in there? Some of his lyrics would have made me think he knew better.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I will get to a second line and fill the post requirement then i will type what i think of the video... PUKE!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
It's your fault for paying attention.

It's your fault for responding.....emotionally.

It's your fault for calling this guy the antichrist.

It's your fault for believing in the matrix.

It is your fault for reading the Bible.

It's your fault for believing in it.

It's your fault that you have been given the choice to choose between reality and fabricated reality and you chose the latter.

It is all your fault.

In all seriousness obama is death in waiting and he has a deathwish upon him. His game is failure at your own expense.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

Is there a point lurking somewhere in this post? Or didja just get an early start on all that labor day celebrating"

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Want to see CREEPY!
watch Jesus Camp, see hysterical crying children PRAYING to George Bush. You act as if Obama himself made this video.
Fer Christ sake, can you totally paranoid Obama haters just give it a rest!

[edit on 5-9-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It's called money. Anybody will do anything for it these days.

Even the ones who've had alot of it and wasted it all....on drugs...

Edit: LOL on second thought, they would have better spent their money on drugs, instead they wasted it on stuff like this.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I take it many of you were not around when Regan gave a talk to the schools about the economy and tax cuts do you? Oh I remember it well, he was so trying to indoctrinate poor little me.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yeah but the only losers here are the ones that fall for it?

Don't you guys understand yet that the president is trying to piss us off?

Don't you understand that he depends on your hatred.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

The far right already fell for it. It's too late for them, now we just have to hope that this doesn't turn into a civil war that results in the loony fundamentalist vs the US, because the US will win and the fundamentalist will sully the name of religion and spirituality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join