It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just maybe put a better spin on possibe conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I had over 6000 words of behold a pale horses introduction it got erased uh its a good book to read if you can get it. I dont know a guy fom the navy in 91 he had a lot of good points. I am sorry if anything I said was too wrong or horrible.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Sir, I'm new around here so I don't have a clue what you're on about, but if you require 'Behold A Pale Horse' by (Milton) William Cooper, then I have it in ebook format that I'll happily upload somewhere for you to download.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Talks about fantasy of its not fair and learning chess and truth must prevail in all instances if we are to continue living on earth. To cling to the past is guaranteed suicide. There exists a great army of occupationally orphaned children. They are attending government controlled day care centers. They carry with them a great emptiness and someone will surely pay a great price for their suffering. And his belief in god and how the constitution should work, protecting his life and the life of his family. He made a lot of good points that in that light would put a positive spin on my disaster here. I am sorry if I didnt really think of how my words could be obstrued of looked upon I am, sorry. I cant deal with this anymore I am sorry for continuing posts in the past. I am going to check myself into long term institutionalization solitary and if any men try to have sex with me I dont know what I will do and I dont care same if I happen to contract AIDS. Its not my fault me personally what did I ever do but live in my house nothing is my fault me personally or the person I am in real life. I am sorry for bothering you people here.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Good book and very recommended if you are one of us "overly paranoid conspiracy freaks".

Bad book if you are intent on living a life unaware and comfortable within the warm glow of your TV.

The guy who is offering you the chance to download it is a very generous man.

I would accept his offer and obtain "said book".

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I would like a copy of that book too please.

If the offer still stands.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
As previously stated, I'm new to ATS, so I don't yet know the boundries, if making this available crosses a boundry then I apologise in advance.

The link makes use of the rapidshare servers, for anyone not familiar with these, choose the free option, that will start a timer before you can download, usually between 40 and 120 seconds depending on traffic, when the timer has counted down you need to enter the CAPTCHA code in the box, then the download should start.

**NOTE** I use Linux with no AV software, I have no reason to suspect the file has any nasties in, but Windows and Mac users should scan with their AV software before opening.

Download - Behold A Pale Horse

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I thought some of the information was kinda out there and pretty speculative

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by butch_uk
As previously stated, I'm new to ATS, so I don't yet know the boundries, if making this available crosses a boundry then I apologise in advance.

The link makes use of the rapidshare servers, for anyone not familiar with these, choose the free option, that will start a timer before you can download, usually between 40 and 120 seconds depending on traffic, when the timer has counted down you need to enter the CAPTCHA code in the box, then the download should start.

**NOTE** I use Linux with no AV software, I have no reason to suspect the file has any nasties in, but Windows and Mac users should scan with their AV software before opening.

Download - Behold A Pale Horse

Providing a link is perhaps OK as I have seen that policy on internet
forums. The violation is providing the material which is on another
web site. Google might provide the same link in a search.

A better view of things and William Cooper and his material is
reviewed in Bill Lyne's 'Pentagon Aliens' which has online versions
which covers quite a lot so it should be a task to search on Cooper.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
uh, I already have the book, I tried to write the introduction before it got deleted. It said something about kids running wild in the streets and pawns in chess. I made a complete a** out of myself the whole time I was here, like rabies or strung out and exhausted or cant think. I went in self destructive spirals and messed up my life and future not being able to deal or having nervous breakdowns or not being able to breathe. I have been in solitary 4 1/2 years and my neighbors have been messing with me on and off for 2 1/2 years or so. My parents go back and forth but I dont know if they really listen and they are sorta acting covertly. I know I might write things out of line on impulse or it might make sense to me, but I have just been going the way of things not really a complete person anymore. Blow up outside world or the specalitive theories, people around me have been getting this escalatingly bad vibe for years and things are a little messed up. I am working with my parents for finding some follow up in the near future and maybe things will get better with time. I am sorry for casually writing and not realizing impact since I got here and lately just keeping to self. There are a lot of nice people who work here and come here I am sorry for bothering them just caught up in this I dont want to say "space madness" storm things arent that bad just I am sorry everything I do is a mistake and just makes it worse. I dont know "hulk smash" just got so strung out usually really careful what I say, I am sorry. Really everyone in the whole world saw it yeah man everyone in the whole world oh no.---south park

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
OK, there is a South Park episode where britney spears blows her head off with a shotgun and the rest of the episode running from the paparazzi who want to sacrifice her for harvest. She is missing most of her head and stan says I dont think she is in any condition to deal with this. Uh , years ago after 2 1/2 half years (21) court thing I was pissed off if it might have wound up on MTV maybe someone can explain to me what happened, I was asking for help. My neighbors showing up and doing there stubborn baby game "you have to move or we dont like you" great I have freedom of speech rebel or revolt, kinda annoying if they are messing up 21st century technology ... a little help. They are marching or doing their strategic thing and say I am like hitler or the devil or evil and I have a phone but I am not allowed to call the cops so internet access. I know posts in the past might have been a little ecentric or out of my mind, I dont know I cant go back and erase them. I was just speculating trying to consider theories or equations and there are many religions and schools of philosopal thought I dont know, I wasnt really thinking clearly a little distracted everyday. I didnt think how it might be received I was just thinking in head I used to smoke and try to philosophize like "3rd Rock from the sun" cause I had 3 hemmorragges I dont know I didnt mean to offend anyone. I dont know in 3rd rock they werent from here and the simplest stuff would blow them away.

P. S. ahhh the kids messing with me are younger than me mostly... mostly. ahh watching tv or mtv if there were anything that could be considered a trace, like the adults ganging up on me I know this is a professional site and I should be respectful and responsible and treat people with courtesy and not spiral out of control on abstracts or whatever.

P. S. ahhh the Neo "manifesto" thing I wrote upon arrival might make a little sense with metaphors if they thought I was a columbiner on purpose first copycat and they messed up politics to make everyone hate me and anyone could turn into an agent and come after me.
[edit on 11-9-2009 by P. O. W.]

[edit on 11-9-2009 by P. O. W.]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I know I shouldnt expect anyone to read my posts or put up with me or the messed up crash of my theories. Its just for 3 or 2 years I have become a spectacle everywhere I go I think politics couldve been building around for 8 years or so, people recognize me insult me dont want me around and sometimes threaten me other people men and women set traps for me. I was trying to do my own investigation but not very well. So my neighbors in the house for awhile when I go certain places and watching tv has just been strange for awhile. I wish everyone didnt play games and pretend nothing happened or thought I was guilty of something or sent me an email or something. Destroyed myself where everyone could see out of justice or lack thereof or used to know or where I live and future , I am not getting paid maybe unlike neighbors and I dont write any music. I know I mess up a lot on this site spiraling out I wish none of this happened and someone could have caught neighbors possibly hijacking live feeds and satellites across the country. Sorry havent been in the best thinking mind.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
uhhh I wasnt going to keep posting cause my wild speculation was causing problems and I had 3 strokes so my life went down a different path than ordinary and I am a little messed up because of it. I dont know maybe start a blog? or series of threads? I dont know things have been spiraling in circles and a lot of people make fun of me and it pisses me off and no one tells me whats going on. And I dont have that many conspiracies to investigate and it got kinda stale and I dont know if people arent interested or I get that much feedback. I not gay by the way. I really dont like my neighbors or what they are doing to me but my hands are tied , life like a bunch of injustices for no reason some sort of massive conspiracy against me personally. I was messed up backround and other things missing pieces or left behind delirious haze, not androgenous stuff or never ending stupid, now I gotta deal with stupid breakfast club things, you're gay no you are. Sorry for being out of mind or if it seemed disrespectful I was really strung out doing math equations in head. Some people I used to know check this site and head injuries make you think different like writing words backwards or finding words in other words , a.ttention d.eficit d.isorder trouble sleeping mind always racing and I have been trying to find hidden patterns or subliminals in things , forever or 7 or 8 years.

P.S. ahhhh sorry I was just patiently waiting for things to get back to normal for awhile and try to run away to hide in the shadows and rebuild life. I know I f'up and was spinning out of control poked or prodded and I shouldnt have wrote some things out of context. Just only outlet I had and felt like I was on rollercoaster strung out I guess leave this on record and try to go get better I am sorry for bothering you people here or if anything was gross or whatever.

P.S. sorry I destroyed my past most connections to anyone I have ever known my future I dont know what it all means, half my life get * cut off deliriously rehabilitating high school framed brought to court and given forced meds and made to do stuff while things got covered up then the neighbors with their supremist things you not good enough to be like us or live here, I was the one kicking in windows and hurling motolovs at whatever "conspiracies" may or may not have been going on. All my life use me. Music is specalitive subjective just concepts or ideas about life for everyone whatever may or may not be going on . Hopefully disappear in future leave it all behind, like Bourne or something if I can get out or things eventually pass. Its all open to interpretation anyway.
[edit on 12-9-2009 by P. O. W.]

[edit on 12-9-2009 by P. O. W.]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I am sorry for bothering you, after my court order ended 05 I dropped out of college march got out of hospital end of april, worked with my dad till november, then took off 10 months before college to play video games (got $600 free in mail disability and no car) got sick from mushroom poisoning 2 months spent 3 months in hospital then my neighbors showed up april 2007. I really hate this s*** I just wanted them out of my house all of them, I was rehabilitating myself over time a little messed up through everything important in my life or anyones away. I wish they wouldnt include me in whatever they are doing I did nothing to deserve this but get out of high school in 5 years cause of attendence. I am sorry for being delirious or not thinking correctly. I am a kid I wish I could change things in the past or be more responsible and adult, I dont know , I just wish they would stop harrassing me. My "Theroies" or what could be considered psycho babble, I dont know, I hope this is a good enough apology I take off tommorrow and wont bother you no more.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
ohh, OK this is it sorry for bothering you I am taking off today, uhhh I know it might not have been the best time in the past to talk about possible conspiracies on mtv after high school , whatever imaginary things or implications, I have been listening to a lot of cds I own from different perspectives parts of a few cases from 90s to now and my neighbors and got all screwed up I am sorry considering crazy things and out of thinking floaty strung out things. I was listening to this lyric "in the end you will be left with nothing" you know great I want to do this half best time of my life and destroy myself and future while wondering around aimlessly and taking advantage of, just asking if I could try to go back to real life and my family.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I am sorry this is a small tiny corner of a huge internet I didnt mean to cause any problem with my crackpot s***. Why would any columbine things appear on tv and can someone anyone be honest with me. They broke into my house when I was out of it syringe full of bleach dna damaged 2008 june after I went on may. What the he**, sick s*** at hospital cant do anything while I was there cause of the laws, cant throw a dresser at someone asleep or start with a blunt object, it is retarted, thought I heard that in whispers I get s*** for it every day, I didnt care I didnt really have any future anyway, didnt expect every single person around me to know under a different alias. This is the worst biblical damnation thing ever to mess with me like this psychosis going on and off 7 years, can we just stop. I have freedom of speech you know and some rights .

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I am sorry I went to see something today go back tommorrow not post anymore. After awhile just going in circles with my own tangens no one was really that much feedback. Just couldnt deal with things anymore, try to get grounded head smashed supposed to be old enough to vote delirious spent too much time by myself going in the circles lost touch with everyone in the outside world, I dont know alter ego split personality. I really wish none of this ever happened too me. Became reclusive paranoid or just really suspicious. I dont know couldnt see things clearly the whole life , told "how long do you wait to take a tylenol , 1-10 8" , things are just really messed up right now. Just have to make self stop, stop posting again or fix things castastrophe behind me cant really remember short term. KMFDM said "complete dominance breeds fear". I am sorry just I am sorry.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I wasnt going to keep posting, I heard my neighbors arguing in backround on one of the white stripes album you see a white apple, on animatrix you see a robot holding a silver apple saying surrender things . I am sorry for spiraling out I shouldnt have any of these escalating problems in this country or freedom of speech written really fast or taken out of context or not put in this context, just crash into something else.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I am sorry for stringing along and posting a few more times, music when I was growing up in high school really pushed the envelope , the generations have been changing since the 50's. I listen to a lot of psychotic music from all genres, just young people voicing their opinions. I remember listening to something and my dad laughing in the room, or he would say I was in the bible (himself) or I look like an apostle. I didnt realize my crazy speculation or considering impossibilites would offend so many people. I have sort of not thinking clearly anyway, head spinning didnt really research this or know what I was talking about. I must have listened to Nirvanas greatest hits album 5 times recently and other music I grew up on by young musicians not that much older than me and party and do drugs and look cool. Just concepts or ideas. I grew up in the age of death metal gangster rap and freak music. I dont think "if" there was anything going on it wouldnt have been important enough to effect peoples lives if I just keep crashing on this site since arrival I am going to stop. Sorry if you dont want to read through this I figured put it out there and try to explain if you messed up before.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
ahhhh... I dont know if I just needed to talk to someone or it looked like I was talking to myself. My parents dont really want to listen to my crazy nonsense. My neighbors hate me the people in hospitals and everywhere I go there is mixed negativity. I never meant to cause any unreal or sureal problems just speculating on how or why this would make sense. I it was on the news and they tought I meant for this to happen? I am sorry for a lack of proper etiqitue when I couldnt deal with things. And it feels like my life is repeatively being ruined worse and worse by possible injustice. They will go on without you, if things have been getting escalatingly worse for awhile just trying to stop things if certain things kept carrying on and however this might effect other people. If I am held as scapegoat or pawn, people really hate me personally and have already tried to give me AIDS already, nobody wants me around or wants to deal with me. I used to be a real person who used to have life and dreams in the outside world. A psychiatric ward is confinement a hallway some rooms maybe therapy groups a few times a room with a TV and they give you meds twice a day. Youre usually there for 2 or 3 weeks sometimes more, you go crazy after awhile sometimes. I didnt want to bother different kinds of people or push my story on them, just spiraling out, I am sorry for whatever my theories could have led to.

top topics

join