It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacted Through AIM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I was contacted through a medium, through AIM, by a being who calls himself Populus.

I'm sorry about how vague the thread is for now, but I wanted to get the thread started before I forgot, and I have to be at work in fifteen minutes.

I'll be home in five hours. I will be on here to answer any questions. Yes, there is more to the conversation.

CleverNameHere: Is it true that everything sentient is a star?

Populus: It depends on which the context you speak. It's a valid hyperbole. Do you wish me to continue?

CleverNameHere: Yes.

Populus: If magic and willpower are synonymous, then those of "magical" traits (as perceived by modern world) possess a certain trait which makes them shine grandly, like the brightest star in the earthen sky. Some people naturally possess gift and glow brighter. Others hone their gifts and shine--like a great start in a grand constellation.

Populus: Will is the nature of the universe--therefore, those with more shine brightly, like stars in the spanse of oblivion (and creation).

Populus: er, comma

Populus: Anyway, those who shine brightly reign like stars. You could say the average man is space dust adrift in a chasm of space and time. Without the mass and time of the planet itself, man would drift. But there are those who elevate themselves above the rest.

Populus: Not all that is sentient is a star.

Populus: But all that is sentient can grow to become a star.

Populus: Or, like a star.

Populus: Dust cannot become a star, but it can still glow as a beacon of hope, when cast into the right light.

Populus: Also, dust can accumulate.

Populus: I'm sure you understand my analogy.

CleverNameHere: I do.

Populus: As unintentionally degrading as it may be in some eyes.

Populus: That said, have I answered your question?

CleverNameHere: Yes.

Populus: Have you any more?

CleverNameHere: If you don't mind

CleverNameHere: Am I a nuisance?

Populus: Haha, just about anything with it's own track of mind is a nuisance.

CleverNameHere: Haha, touche.

CleverNameHere: Hmm.

CleverNameHere: What will happen to the humans?

Populus: In the near future, hope will be blotted out from the sky as if ink itself blotted it out.

Populus: However

Populus: The personal perseverance of men will maintain, and a segment of men will prevail.

Populus: Furthermore,

Populus: The world will spit ash, and unless some great event happens to change the tides, and entire city will fall unto the sea.

Populus: ...an entire...

CleverNameHere: The "entire city" being the human race

Populus: No. I speak of a secluded incident in a resort town. But that many lives is of relevance to speak of when asked a question regarding the fate of man.

Populus: I approximate a year from now, though my gauge of time is relative to yours.

Populus: For the falling of the aforementioned city.

CleverNameHere: A resort town.

CleverNameHere: Am I allowed to guess?

Populus: Yes, but my answers are only so far. In time--of which I cannot yet tell you, you know the rules--a creature possesses a certain mass. The further from the mass, the more strained the sight, like trying to identify the markings on a far-pff bird.

Populus: Therefore, from my current position in time, I can only accurately project "so far" ahead.

[edit on 9/4/2009 by CleverNameHere]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So..is this some random person who contacted you, or.. what?
I'm not sure what to say... anyone can come up with that type of stuff.. nothing really impressive or groundbreaking.

I'm not insulting you or your topic... just sayin' that it's easy for someone to just come up with that on the fly, you know what I mean?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hehehe.
You are kidding, right?
A medium through AOL IM?

I am just guessing, but I have a feeling your next message will be along the lines of " if you want more information, we have to do it where the gorgons (or whomever) cannot intercept the signal. I have a secure line where we can talk without interruption, so call me @ 1-900-ALI-EN$$".

Just an educated guess, as the scams are getting very inventive, and social engineering methods are catching many with their guards down during the economic hardships of today.

Provide NO ONE with any personal information---especially a "psychic medium" who should know everything about you already.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Much like the others, i have no idea what to say really.

Thats pretty cool, but, wtf
Just a random add on some AIM, that claims to be something special?
Not insulting it, but how strange.

I look forward until you get back, and see what else you have to add.

Until then, have a star.

Jacob

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azen thorhammer
reply to post by gotrox

www.youtube.com...

That's one of the most beautiful songs ever! Not sure why you posted it to gotrox though? Anyway, thanks for the reminder of what real music is, I hadn't listened to it in quite a while...

[edit on 4/9/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
.no offense but sounds like a friend or some creep just screwin with you...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

I forget a lot of things. I mainly use ATS as a journal. I like the criticism, and it logs your posts, so that helps me remember what was really said.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gotrox

I'm not charging any money. My cell phone is dead. I'm too broke to own even a fake company. Just an everyday guy, thought it was odd, posted it here to see what you guys thought.

I'm not saying it's real or anything. Just observing opinions.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

It was very strange. I've never spoken to an alter through the internet before, but I think that's what it was. I'm Schizophrenic(see my other threads for info).

I've never HEARD of anyone with alters of the internet.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormseeker

What movie/video is the GIF on your banner from?

Thank you for your post.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Hey guys.
Hi also use the Internet in order to express myself.
And I also got contacted with the same message from The Oracle of Delphi.

The message is this:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Post some more logs.

new topics

top topics

join