It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels and Aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Aliens are those from another type of world in this dimension. Angels are multidimensional beings...who are on the other side. www.youtube.com... (THEY ARE INSANE. hehe some are good some are evil. The abyss is hell. I know I died and went there. Made it back though, I think for a second chance.) The universes and multidimensional universes are infinite. There is no such thing as nothing. It just changes to something then changes back again. Its like a circle. Ouroboro. There was no one big bang. the universes implode and explode going towed each other. Infinite....There has always been space and mater. Its infinite. So if you can imagine we are floating in space on earth going 85000 miles per hour. In the space you were just in can you imagine what other creatures there have been in the same spot on a different planet close to infinite years ago.
My theory anyway.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Do you have a thread on your trip to the abyss?

Or is this a lead in to it?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Do you have a thread on your trip to the abyss?

Or is this a lead in to it?

Would you like me to talk to you about the abyss?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I tried to kill my self. With pills. was rushed to the emergency room. I was dead. They brought me back. I crossed that ocean that is the abyss/hell..made it back here. a Satan (There are many Satans.) was there with a bow and arrow he shot my chest I fell to the ground on all fours I was humiliated. he showed me how powerful I really am... He was trying to show me. You are nothing more than a animal. I stood up and said im a human and have a soul...This is when they revived me.

Any one else ever seen the abyss?/hell

To be a true magi one must cross the river of the abyss. Im not saying to try and kill your self. You can reach it with deep meditation. If you mnake it back sane. Your a magi.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The evil ones want to feed on our sins. They dont want us to get off this planet. They want us to do our selves in. Remember they hate god and his creations. This is why we don't have bases on mars yet. Power, greed, war.
All animalistic. Uninvolved bull#. We can either be angels or demons to the living universe. As above so below. We are within GOD. If we chose to be demons we will do our self in before we reach space. The universe works in mysterious ways but it does work. we could become Angels aliens. Helping evolution and help suns keep going. help other uninvolved creatures in the universe do GODS work.

What do you think, will a Satan win in this dimension? I hope not.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Azen thorhammer

Well, the original sin is the genemanipulation , and in the times befor noah, the aliens had much intervention with humans (much like the DNA manipulation they are doing now, with chemtrials and swineflu vaccines, it is the mutants that mocks Gods creation), made Enlil mad and wanted to drown us all, Enki wanted to spare humans and told siuzudra(Noah) that a flood was coming..

But, again with the 'we cant get of this planet' , are you referring to the van allan belt ?
Some say that is inprisoning us here, and we cant leave until the 'jail time' is over !!
Just ranting, I cant figure out the VABelt ...

[edit on 4/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azen thorhammer
The universes implode and explode going toward each other. Infinite....

^^^ That is absolutely mindblowing what you said right there. Everything else, as well.

(I just edited it for spelling, if you don't mind
)

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Azen thorhammer

where you said there is no such this as nothing that got me thinking because today i was watching the Universe season1 episode1 and it was talking about the big rip that is when the universe gets so large dark energy will start ripping stuff apart if I'm correct & it won't stop until every little piece of rock or living thing in the universe is ripped apart & it will end the universe all together now that got me thinking a lot & i got scared because what would happen? this is real life not some cartoon i mean it would just be black would we stay in a spirit world? or a world created by imagination like Oobe's? but luckily it won't be happening for another 100billion years or so

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by Azen thorhammer

A lot of what you say is very reveaing. Much of it rings true to me.

I did notice the mention of gene manipulation/swine flu vaccine by another poster. This has been going on since the modern age of medicine. It is, IMHO, that all vaccines lay on the border of gene manipulation. I don't know to what extent nor do I think it is intentional, but it's happening nonetheless.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Wow, Azen thorhammer, wow. I'm being sincere here, no one can take or add to what you have experienced... and you know for yourself that this has truly changed your life I can only imagine. If you are comfortable with sharing more, which may have to be posted elsewhere, on another folder, maybe you could share with us all that you saw. Then again, there's probably only so much you can try to put into words and the rest just can not be explained by man's mere mortal words...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

top topics

join