It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mind has been liberated. ThankYou ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
As the title of this thread explains, my Mind has been liberated, Thank You ATS.

I am no longer bound to the herd. i feel more one-ness with myself and with everything around me as a whole. i feel as if i am more connected to the divine. I hold no religious affiliation, but i do feel spiritually free. No more is my mind held to a standard, its free of mixed information, free of confusion. i now know who i am, and it feels good.

For a long time, i was looking to the net to figure out what is, and find other people who share the same symbolic connection with the one-ness of self. again, i reiterate, my mind has been liberated.

I now look at things from a grander scale, from my past narrow sight scale. i used to feel energies around me, negative and positive, the one-ness of life was sneaking up on me. before i even knew it, it had found me, before i found it, and ATS was the last step in that process.

How is ATS involved? Purely alternative news, and views. different perspectives, and an open mind, helped me feel the difference between a conditioned me, and a spiritually free me.

For those who get my message, thanks, you probably feel the same thing, for those who don't, keep looking: its right in front of you.

(the power within the population is growing, awareness is spreading)

Some entertainment for the bored ATS, and a rally cry for the free minded civilization out there.

Song (set it off, P.O.D)

[edit on 9/4/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Congrats! It's a good feeling isn't it? Slowly but surely people all over are waking up. Even some skeptics I know in person are realizing things.

One by one. And as the momentum grows, we will be witness to some mind blowing events!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Reply to post by ugie1028

Being enlightened is a natural process in life, if one chooses to go that path. Others often times do not realise how many paths there really are. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

Congratulations friend, being at peace with yourself is the first and most important step.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I know the feeling you speak of. It's hard to put it into words except it's like 'waking up'.

Waking up to what we really are and what we could be.

It's just a ride... and no matter what it really will be ok in the end.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Congrats! It's a good feeling isn't it? Slowly but surely people all over are waking up. Even some skeptics I know in person are realizing things.

One by one. And as the momentum grows, we will be witness to some mind blowing events!

I have felt a connection since i was a child. the more i grew the more i learned. the more my mind was able to break through the veil of lies that is life.i learned Life is infinite, Inward, and outward. the more that wake, make our whole consciousness (oneness of life on earth) stronger. when the masses fully wake up, life will be launched into a new era.

Peace and love.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
the more that wake, make our whole consciousness (oneness of life on earth) stronger. when the masses fully wake up, life will be launched into a new era.

Peace and love.

So, so true! My only issue is the patience necessary for the majority to creep out of their slumber

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Originally posted by ugie1028
the more that wake, make our whole consciousness (oneness of life on earth) stronger. when the masses fully wake up, life will be launched into a new era.

Peace and love.

So, so true! My only issue is the patience necessary for the majority to creep out of their slumber

Creep out of their slumber?

It will explode like a firestorm...

right now their creeping out of the shadows saying HELLO IM HERE!

Juss sayin.

Patience is key, a plant wont glow right if you keep poking at it. it will grow on its own. (its a self quest, a quest to grow)

Life is beautiful like that.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Sounds like good news! I congratulate you for that! (This is just a cultural habit, in reality I congratulate and am grateful to all, the connection and its perfection)

Remember, the mind is tricky, don't let it trick you.

Maybe you have just realized that it is there, but liberated?
Liberated from what? From self-imposed labels? Like liberation?

I'm telling you, the mind is tricky.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Its the best way to describe it. if i had a better word to use, id use it. but liberate, seems like the best word i can come up with.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I understand.
Words are so limited, but we are still to develop better ways of communication.

Now, if you allow me to taunt you a bit just for the sake of amusement and self-discovery, I'd like to know what motivated you to share this with us? Why did you feel the need to come forward and share your achievement?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
more than "congratulations", welcome! Now you're aware of yourself as an individual and that's something amazing.
Now you have a vast world to keep exploring with your recently discovered senses. You may get confused but never lose the focus.

It's a hard step to move out of the herd, however, living this way makes it too much worth waking up in the morning and going sleep in the night.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

I understand.
Words are so limited, but we are still to develop better ways of communication.

Now, if you allow me to taunt you a bit just for the sake of amusement and self-discovery, I'd like to know what motivated you to share this with us? Why did you feel the need to come forward and share your achievement?

Just wanted to share my experience and find people who can relate to it in some way.

Perhaps someone will see it, take it for what it is, and learn from it.

(BTW, liked the way you introduced the question with "allow me to taunt you a bit just for the sake of amusement and self-discovery.")

taunt me all u want. i am at a point where i welcome it, and wont be bothered by it.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

ATS wasn't involved you were, only you.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

the insight from the reading here helped me out a lot, i wont cast ATS out that easy.

since it was me reading this, it was me getting there on my own, but i had some help along the way.

new topics

top topics

join