It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions in comparision pt1.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
reply to post by GenRadek

Oh come on General you`re an intelligent guy, just look at the scaled inserts I added for comparison, and sidestep irony time...Over at the Pentagon we have some form of Jet managing to penetrate 3 rings of an anti missile structure, and when I finally get around to it, the engine that was ejected from WTC2 and the hole position meant it had to have travelled through the outer skin, centre core, outer skin, now you cannot tell me that this event is possible with the way it is supposed to have happened?.

Also on the exit side (North iirc) take a look at how many floors have already been severed from the exterior plates, just get the picture, open paint or something and sting a line across them, right side drop down, left side go up, tell me how the hell that happened?

/cheers.

Well, Seventh, you are saying in effect (correct me if I am wrong), that the fireball shouldnt be so big because of the size of the fuel tanks in relation to the WTC. Now that is a little bit incredulous because this is isnt a few gallons of jet fuel exploding, but a couple thousand gallons. I mean heck, a cup of gasoline thrown onto a fire makes a pretty spectacular fireball effect for its size. And if you have ever seen a plane crash, the fuel-fed fireball is always pretty big.

What you say about the Pentagon being a missile proof building is totally false. This is a common misconception that gets dragged up time and again to make it sound as if it is some special James Bond-esque super structure. It is not. I am sure you can find plans of the Pentagon's interior which show that it is not a special building impervious to explosions or missiles.

As for the engine and the WTC impact, the second impact hit off-center and on an angle. That means the aircraft debris mostly missed the core. And the core was not a solid thing. It was just core columns with flooring for stairs, elevator shafts, and stairwells. It was also surrounded by drywall. It was not a solid steel-re-enforced concrete tube surrounding the columns. So the engine (which appears to have been the right side engine) only had to fly through the exterior columns. Its exit hole was probably in the corner area. Plus something as dense as the 767 engine traveling at over 450mph is not going to be stopped so readily. Think of the kinetic energy. Plus the force of the impact readily damaged many trusses, and it was apparent the trusses were sagging during the fires, before the collapses.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I was analysing the pentagon impact video and I can honestly say that the pic you used for the fireball does not represent the peak volume of the fireball accurately. In fact the when the fireball is at its peak volume in that video it is well off of the screen. PLease don't be discouraged however and keep researching. It is more than any of your "respected foes" are going to do.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
How about that the major part of the fireball you are using was from what was left of the jet exploding out the other side of the building? Comparing these two explosions is apples and oranges (once again). Flight 77 slammed into the exterior of the Pentagon, the majority of its fireball was inside of the Pentagon. The jet at the WTC transited the building and came out of other side in pieces.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Well i`m done here, need a break from it all tbh, cheers everyone it was mm emotional.

Take care all

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join