It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concluding that 9/11 is a Government Conspiracy is Grotesque

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

No. Communications between agencies in many cases were prohibited by law thanks to our politicians and by rules enacted by Justice Department lawyers.

If you really want something to complain about, ask why Jamie Gorelick, who as a Justice Department official enacted some rules about information sharing between agencies, was allowed to be a member of the 9/11 Commission. She should have been one of the people interrogated in front of it.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Have you even looked at the 9/11 irregulartities?

Apperantly they arrested the plane hijackers after 9/11

but I thought they died on the plane?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Supposing the official story is true, and also supposing we live in a free country governed by the rule of law, wouldn't we need some actual evidence against our suspect? Perhaps we could find out where he got the nano-thermite(?), that would be some kind of tangible evidence, right?

I don't get into this topic much, but I think a real investigation would be excellent help in finding out who planned the attacks and bringing the criminal(s) to justice.

Cause for a reasonable level of skepticism and curiosity imo. You may disagree, and I don't care enough to debate about it.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

If you didnt want to debate it, why would you post a video of that idiot?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

If you really want something to complain about, ask why Jamie Gorelick, who as a Justice Department official enacted some rules about information sharing between agencies, was allowed to be a member of the 9/11 Commission. She should have been one of the people interrogated in front of it.

Exactly.

If there was anything that troofers should be screaming about,this should be one of them.

And when you combine it with Sandy Berger's little incident, it should be obvious where the real cover up lies.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

So that you would call him an idiot and discredit yourself?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

What nano-thermite? Jones has not yet shown nano-thermite [and likely will not be able to for a while, if ever.]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Who's 'Jones'? The man in the video is Richard Gage...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
To the OP:

Psychology Today laid out exactly what's wrong with troofers. It ain't a lack of humanity, but rather as they say, a mental illness. Obsessive paranoia due to conspiratorial thinkng.

CT pusher Alex Jones has taken exception to the discussion of it all. That alone tells you that it has legs. prisonplanet.com...

It's kinda explained WHY we have these CT suspicions in the first place here: drsanity.blogspot.com...

"There is a reason that human beings experience suspicion, distrust and hypervigilance. That reason is because there is REAL danger in the world. Our ancestors in the caves knew this to be true. They lived with continual danger just to survive every minute of every day. Those who did not have the psychological capacity to perceive the danger in the environment surely died out long ago.

But this important psychological trait which senses danger and strives to protect the ego; and which is accentuated in children and early in life, is appropriately balanced out by the development of the rational faculty--the intellect."

Read the entire article, for it explains that the typical CTer mistrust of nearly anything is just this defense mechanism run wild.

So take pity on them. They are unwell.....

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Speaking the truth discredits me? With that kind of thought process its easy to see why the truth movment has so many issues.......

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
Your telling me that our government did this:

No, it's not "our" government. They just control everything. We didn't vote to give them any power.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Oh boy, here comes the disinformationist tag team!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Now why is it when I type in "disinformationist" into dictionary.com it says no such word....

Of course when I do a google search it comes up a few thousand times.......attached to 9-11 "truthers"

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Now why is it when I type in "disinformationist" into dictionary.com it says no such word....

Of course when I do a google search it comes up a few thousand times.......attached to 9-11 "truthers"

GOTCHA!

Only a disinformationist would respond to my post. See you just exposed yourself.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This thread is a prime example of everything that is wrong with this country. After wasting hundreds of hours attempting to explain logic to a rock, I have come to understand that these people are either paid or are actually just rocks.

But regardless of which is reality, the attempt is still futile and I pity either of the two immensely.

One should not need to look at a single 911 anomaly, and instead can look at everything that led up to and everything that has happened since, and come to the conclusion that it is a monstrous myth. Failing to grasp the bigger picture especially in light of such a massive pile of evidence shows both ignorance and stupidity.

The process of transformation is likely to be a long one, absent some cataclysimic event - like a new Pearl Harbor.
- Rebuilding Americas Defenses (Written by NeoConservative think tank prior to 911)

Then we had the plans for the Afghanistan invasion on Bush's desk before 911. If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know, nothing will save you.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Your wrong the government did not make the Japanese attack pearl harbor. And the reason pearl harbor occurred was shear arrogance.The people in charge never would have thought the Japanese would attempt a strike of that magnitude this arrogance lead to them loosing what could have been up to 4 hour warning of the attack. Though in the end i don't think it would have made a drastic difference at the time pearl harbor was not ready for war.

Though in one respect i do agree that same arrogance caused are government to be caught with there pants down on 9/11 as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Speaking the truth discredits me? With that kind of thought process its easy to see why the truth movment has so many issues.......

No, however insulting educated people because they believe something you do not does. If you consider me part of the "truth movement" because I am one of the 54% of the people in the world who do not believe that Al Qaeda carried out 911 on their own, sobeit.

id⋅i⋅ot
  /ˈɪdiət/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [id-ee-uht] Show IPA
Use idiot in a Sentence
See web results for idiot
See images of idiot
–noun
1. an utterly foolish or senseless person.
2. Psychology. a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.

And as we can see you weren't speaking the truth anyway.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
In my honest opinion - not looking at "all" of the facts and not considering the possibility is "Grotesque". We should not dam" others based on their assessment of the available facts and their discernment based upon them.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by WWJFKD]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

In the late 90's when I was attending college, one of my professors was a PHD in military history. He gave us the strait talk about pearl harbor. He explained that we needed to get into war but it was unpopular, and FDR would only go into war if it was on our soil. A plan was concocted that would provoke the Japaneese into attacking, and then the strike was let to take place. There were a few ships in our fleet that were not in Pearl Harbor the morning of the attacks. I do not expect you to rely on 2nd hand testimony, this information has been FOIA'd and then amazingly reclassified:
“Your boys are not going to be sent into any foreign wars,” was Roosevelt’s famous campaign statement of 1940. He wasn’t being ingenuous. FDR’s military and State Department leaders were agreeing that a victorious Nazi Germany would threaten the national security of the United States. In White House meetings the strong feeling was that America needed a call to action. This is not what the public wanted, though. Eighty to ninety percent of the American people wanted nothing to do with Europe’s war.

So this was dreampt up:
According to Day Of Deceit, in October 1940 FDR adopted a specific strategy to incite Japan to commit an overt act of war. Part of the strategy was to move America’s Pacific fleet out of California and anchor it in Pearl Harbor. Admiral James Richardson, the commander of the Pacific fleet, strongly opposed keeping the ships in harm’s way in Hawaii.

Source

I would like to see your research that contradicts that if you have any, thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Alright Pathos,
You started this post with more than a hint of naivety, there are many links that have been given to you should you have needed them, I don't think you do. In the relatively short time of this thread you have made many replies with your thoughts which have obviously left little time to look at those links, which are actually trying to make some sense out of it all, you are not, you are just trying to prey on anyone who dares think that the official story is not quite as it seems, and as if their conscience should be examined. That is not fair to people who truly believe something is not adding up. Now, if you are sincere in any way, go and start reading everything you can, official, unnofficial and from learned professionals. Come back in a week or so with some counter hypothesis, rather than trying to prick peoples consciences, for some ulterior purpose.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join