It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concluding that 9/11 is a Government Conspiracy is Grotesque

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Four out of dozens and dozens who saw what happened but didn't report it to the public, you mean?

How many reports does the media need to pick up from witnesses before it becomes a credible report? If I had been there, the reporters probably wouldn't have found me, but I would have seen the same thing.

A few people concocted the 9/11 commission report and the NIST report. If the above four accounts are not enough for credibility, then why should we ever believe any information presented by the government who hire groups of people to present the so-called truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I win for now.

The origin of most of the 9/11 conspiracy theories was based upon a lie.

Huge [HOAX] at Infowars.com Alex Jones "BIGGEST" Announcement ever coming tomorrow
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alex Jones Has Finally Lost It--His Credibility And Damaged Ours

The Charlie Sheen Interview Is A Hoax

Lets move on. As a result of many people using false information spread by these liars, all the information provided by the 9/11 conspiracy theorists are fictional. Nothing you guys can present will be considered 'truth'.

Its over for now.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by Pathos

You like really serious there my boy? Alex jones is the source for the conspiracy now? Not the french anymore? Change your mind much? Got a few mental issues? What's this game you are playing. You win? I think we need captain obvious on this one.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RankRancid
Reply to post by Pathos

You like really serious there my boy? Alex jones is the source for the conspiracy now? Not the french anymore? Change your mind much? Got a few mental issues? What's this game you are playing. You win? I think we need captain obvious on this one.

Let is go man. You missed a lot of information. I can tell by your response that you haven't read all 32 pages. Good luck with that.

I consider this topic and thread to be over. If a moderator comes by, please feel free to lock the door.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Does you winning for now mean you are not sure if you'll win later again?

After criticising truthers on ATS you use ATS threads to support your winning position? God almighty.

I can find 100 threads on here that say that the government are the hoaxers and liars, but I prefer to base my statements on facts, not on any old BS thread on ATS that claims what may or may not be true.

Give me the real sources and evidence to support your assumptions, not just some peoples' opinions. Did the Washington Post claim that Alex Jones is a hoaxer? Or was it someone like Sorcha Faal who also attacked rense.com?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

What did you win, exactly?

I love how you "debunkers" don't even understand that the people you are talking to are separate individuals.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

It ain't over til it's over. Was good receiving your opinions anyway, and thanks for the extremely interesting popular mechanics report.

As they say, to each man his own. Take it easy. Good night.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

Four out of dozens and dozens who saw what happened but didn't report it to the public, you mean?

More hogwash.

These "FOUR" aren't 'reporting to the public'...they are being USED by the 'CIT' for purposes other than 'truth'.

the VAST amounts of testimonies and other evidence IS in public record. The 'CIT' don't want you to know that.

There's a heck of a lot of garbage on YouTube, all in the "conspiracy" mindset. ALL of it is gross, and just repeating more lies after lies, over and over.

Every so often, someone finds real truth, and posts it:

shephart11
July 21, 2009

Debunking every single 9/11 conspiracy theory, one at a time. there are over 100 conspiracy theories of 9/11 , but none of them are true. if you dont belive this or you belive it was an inside job...
Debunking every single 9/11 conspiracy theory, one at a time.
there are over 100 conspiracy theories of 9/11 , but none of them are true.
if you dont belive this or you belive it was an inside job , then dont watch this video , go away with your conspiracy theories and dont post comments about conspiracy theories and movies about conspiracy theories , Thank You !

[edit on 8 September 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Reply to post by Pathos

Lol how the hell did I know about captain obviouse then mr pathos. Do you use that grey matter between your ears much? I think you are the one that hasn't read this thread. Why could you not respond to more than half the questions? Lol the more your back is pressed against the wall the more you cry for the mods. I'll stick to my statement on the page before. Grow some balls and read a book.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

But in the same way the 911 commission report and the NIST report were concocted. To cover the truth.

So if the CIT is messing around also, then we'll never know, right?

Besides, even if we do find out what happened 100%, we will still be controlled by the same people.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'm trying to figure out why the YT video doesn't work.

The guy who posted it makes a good point, in his description. "Over 100 conspiracy theories out there..."

People WANT a conspiracy. They WANT to believe, no matter how incredible, how 'Hollywood' impossible it is --- seems to be the state of the psychology nowadays.

This stems from, in many cases, a completely lack of understanding of the things being discussed, so that the most incredible claims can be made, and they are 'accepted' by people who just have no way to know better, because they aren't trained or schooled in certain matters.

Again, this is the 'Hollywood' factor. So many bad, bad movies have been made, with bad, bad science depicting, just for cinematic effect, things that don't happen in the real world. An entire generation have grwon up on that entertainment, and not realized (sometimes) that is IS fantasy.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
For those who are skeptic of the Popular Mechanics story, the following interview with Davin Coburn, editor / researcher of PM's original 9/11 conspiracy slam can be found here. The interview is with the Charles Goyette Show at AZ Radio (KFNX Radio):

…Caller (Mike): What about the 7 to 9 hijackers that were reported in the British press who came forward and said, "We're alive, what are we doing on the FBI list of so-called hijackers? We're alive and well." How do you explain that one?

PM: It was one BBC report - I am saying that is false.

Caller: How did you verify that the British story was false?

PM: The remains of the hijackers who have been widely understood to have been on those planes…

Caller: What remains?

PM: There was DNA evidence collected all over the place.

Caller: The building was incinerated; the concrete was turned into powder, there were molten pools of steel in the bottom of the building that were still hot weeks after, and they were able do autopsies on bodies? Are you insane? Where are the autopsy reports you were referring to, on the hijackers, where are those reports? I haven't heard anything about autopsy reports.

CG: I want to know, even if we presume you're correct that they recovered the DNA of the 19 hijackers from the rubble, where did they get their original DNA with which to match it? Where did they get the original DNA of a bunch of middle-eastern Islamic madmen? Where did they get the DNA? Had they submitted DNA before they, uh…I mean, where the hell did they get it? You're not even talking sensibly with me.

PM: Off the top of my head, I don't know the answer to that.

CG: Of course you don't.

PM: I'll get back to you with it.

CG: Is that a promise?

PM: I will do my best.

We do find out that Popular Mechanics is one of Hearst's many magazines. The family Hearst hangs out with the likes of David Rockefeller, Rothschild, Blair, and so on.

You can find Veronica Hearst in photos with themhere

Yes, you need to do your research to understand the connections. Popular Mechanics is the only Hearst magazine that is proper for such an investigation...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Excerpt from your external source:

(CG)...even if we presume you're correct that they recovered the DNA of the 19 hijackers from the rubble, where did they get their original DNA with which to match it?

Talk about antagonistic!

The radio shock-jock must have KNOWN the answers to that were outside the provenance of the man from PM.

Really...DNA that didn't match the passengers or crew, by default came from someone else.

Doesn't mean they could identify who, exactly. Had to infer.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Excerpt from your external source:

(CG)...even if we presume you're correct that they recovered the DNA of the 19 hijackers from the rubble, where did they get their original DNA with which to match it?

Talk about antagonistic!

The radio shock-jock must have KNOWN the answers to that were outside the provenance of the man from PM.

Really...DNA that didn't match the passengers or crew, by default came from someone else.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

what's hilarious is that the content of the HOAX interview is 100% factual information. the only thing that is a HOAX is that charlie sheen and obama didn't meet.
and, you are saying that the whole truth movement is based on something that happened today.

you may want to go see your doctor. it seems you have non-sequitoritis.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hectic,are you telling me that every american has their dna taken even without having a run in with the law or are you telling me the crew and passengers were criminals?

That is insane that your government has your whole countries dna on record. Damn I learn something new in this place everyday.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Why did they "infer" that the DNA came from the hijackers and not from someone else killed in the building. Seems like reaching a bit eh?

Don't let your ideology get in the way of common sense.

Until the Pentagon tapes are released the OS has absolutly no credibility.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RankRancid

Of course it's ridiculous to claim or assume there is a "DNA Record" of every citizen!!

BUT, isn't it logical and understandable that --- when anything is found that is Human remains, and is unidentifible any other way (I.E., not a tooth or piece of skin with tattoo, etc) then it's generally good forensics to contact the families of the victims, and request something of theirs that WOULD have DNA on it? Hair brushes, toothbrushes, etc.

I mean, if a random murder victim is discovered in a park, then a missing person's list is cross-checked, and the identity of the victim is narrowed down....it is NOT a simple process, takes a very long time.

Additionally, there were OTHER victims in the wreckages of NYC and the Pentagon. Was a VERY long process, to be sure. AND, certainly, not all were recovered.

Families like to have at least something, usually, to 'bury'.

I would have thought the understanding of these sorts of processes would be fairly well known by now.....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Why did they "infer" that the DNA came from the hijackers and not from someone else killed in the building.

Maybe 'infer' wasn't the best word. Process of elimination?

Compile a list of missing people who are likely to have been in the buildings, or near them.

Arrange to collect DNA from the survivors, what ever relationship they have, to the best of your ability.

Painstakingly compare ALL Human remains, analyzed and matched as much as is possible.

There will be multiple unknown matches. Set aside as possible suspects.

Doesn't any of this seem logical to anyone else??

Look at other horrific accidents, with extreme physical damage to victims. Step back, stay away from the "9/11" controversy, and study the techniques used in accidents that no one disputes.

See? ONLY 9/11 raises these ridiculous claims of "impossible" and such.

I don't understand the loss of reason.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Yes it is logical and understandable. Is that what happened though? I would like to see a link that says this IS what happened. I don't know because as I said in my first post here I couldn't really care.

I see people asking questions and they want them answered by a full investigation. I see people trying to take that from them. Even here in my country the majority of people I speak to also don't believe the official story.

Wouldn't it be the smart thing of your country to just redo this investigation and answer all the questions put in front of them? I mean even just to get the good american name back.

Clearly the american way is like the op's way. Ignore it and it'll all go away. If your country wants to be divided into 2 groups for the rest of time by all means go ahead.

I still couldn't care less. I'm very happy here. No forced vaccinations and no buildings high enough for planes to crash into. Ah the joys of the 3rd world.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join