It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concluding that 9/11 is a Government Conspiracy is Grotesque

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think we covered all of the possible outcomes of this thread. We spent a good two full days on this issue, and I am getting a little tired of the topic. If you guys want to keep this going, please feel free to talk about the main topic. Its getting repetitious.

- Pathos

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

I think we covered all of the possible outcomes of this thread. We spent a good two full days on this issue, and I am getting a little tired of the topic. If you guys want to keep this going, please feel free to talk about the main topic. Its getting repetitious.

What’s the matter you didn’t like the answers to your disinformation?

I think we need to keep it going so everyone can see the TRUTH that you try to hide.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
ok OP, it does make me sick to think that our government was behind the 911 tragedy but, there are way too many un anserd questions, the main one that makes me question is the pentagon, there is no way a jetliner hit it!! maybe it was a missle that was intended for one of the jetliners and it was a grave missteak but NO WAY!! that a jetliner made that small of a hole and the ONLY video is that realy short one everbody knows about and has seen.......................WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GAS STATION SECURITY VIDEO??, it was confiscated the day of the event and hasent been seen since, if the government says it was a jetliner then why dont they just come clean and show it?? if it was a tragic missteak just own up to it and we all can get on with our lives

something will come to light, i feel it!! and our government wont be able to slip it under the rug!!

be safe people

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by viperdave
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GAS STATION SECURITY VIDEO?

Video footage was seized by the FBI from a few other locations in the vicinity of the Pentagon, including a nearby Citgo gas station, as well as a Doubletree Hotel. The Citgo footage was released in September 2006, following a FOIA request

You need to stay a little more up to date.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
the same government that conducted the tuskeege experiment?

the same government, under the atomic energy agency that stated that there was no link to radiation poisoning during all the est shots in the 50's?

the same agency that fed children, like my son who were autistic, radioactive oatmeal to test what would happen? in the 50's again.

the same government that said that the air around the two towers was safe to breathe for many days after wards?

yes, that government!

[edit on 7-9-2009 by blackthorne]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos

Originally posted by spacevisitor

You really believe then that the fuselage in its whole length and with all in it, penetrated itself due that whole of 75 ft. wide deep into the building, but that the wings (and I assume that must also has happened to that huge tailfin and engines) changed into something that was closer to a liquid than a solid mass and disappeared almost completely into the walls.

And there it is. "Assume". That is where your version of the story fails. Compare your credentials and experiences to the first structural engineer on the scene.

This is the worst kind of denial. Rather than considering what spacevisitor is telling you, you immediately refuse to comment on it because of the words "I assume", which have nothing to do with the wings or the liquid mass. "I assume" only relates to the tailfin and engines that were also not found. Therefore spacevisitor's statement still stands unanswered.

Is this what you do when you don't have solid evidence to deny it? Attack spacevisitor for sarcastically assuming that the engine also melted into a liquid mass?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

You are wrong.. truthers do take great pride in our nation, its that they don't take pride in the few who control it!

I actually do not believe in a FULL BLOWN conspiracy like these truthers do. But I respect them. What I find distasteful is people like you calling them a disgrace. It is sooo unfair. These 'truthers' want nothing more than another investigation on not what took down the buildings but the circumstantial evidence!

You ask how can they even think why ppl in our own Government would want to kill its own citizans or lie about 9/11?

Well, they put up some very powerful evidence:

They lied about Iraq and many many other atrociities, so why not lie about 9/11? What'ss the difference? just b/c we are killing ppl in another country like the CIA did during the counter revolutions in South America to the middle east makes it any better b/c its not here in the United States?

CIA Agent Chipt Tatum who has come forward as a whistle blower with a very credibile story on the vile actions government officials have ordered!
(watch all parts) - video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4217457994226676654

Also, who is this Mike Vreeland?

I lost my cousin on 9/11 - I want answers! I want to know why they just let the ISI cheif walk on out of this country? Why, just b/c we need Pakistan for an alli? but yet you think our own country wouldn't put its citizens in harms way as a selfish action for "Power" and "control"?

Why was the 9/11 commission delayed for years when JFK and other major incidents were investigated right away. Why did we spend 100million dollars to investigate his sex life and barely spend 10percent of that on our official investigation of 9/11?
THE Chairman of the 9/11 commission even said it was set up to fail so they can't dig any further - This is the commisioner of the 9/11 commission who said their investigation was hindered and impossible to succeed b/c of powers that be.. watch his statement below:
www.cbc.ca/sunday/911hamilton.html> set up to fail

On September 10th, 2001 Donald Rumsfeld made a speech declaring trillions of dollars have gone missing from the Pentagon, yet obviously we never heard about this again after 9/11 !!

Did you hear about the 4 eyewitness testimonies of 4 ppl who did not know each other, and 2 of them were cops made claims that the planes that came into the Pentagon went in from a different direction? Do you know how significant this is? B/c the lightpoles that were down in the street show the path of the plane hitting, but you listen to these eyewitnesses and its nearly impossible for them to get theijr direction wrong.. one even showing a video of where he was standing when he saw the plane go into the building.. Otherwise he is lying b/c he then couldn't see it based on where he was in this security video at the gast station near the Pentagon. Yet the path from the commission has it based on the lightpoles.. In fact, both stories are hard to believe b/c they both discount one another!!

Larry Silverstein's comment to "Pull" Buidling 7 is an industry comment for blowing the buildings in demolition! So why else would an architect or someone with a background in construction say "PULL" the building?

What many 'non believers' do is just jump and say truthers are crazy with out doing the research. that's what i did, I followed the media thinking truthers were crazy b/c of my cousin. even believed them thinking it was offfensive. well, i now realize our media is a sham and what i uncovered didn't wholey change my mind, but raised many questions and suspicions!

After spending hours upon hours of research and investigations myself, I conclude that someone in our government knew about it! not the President, but ppl in his administration or with in the government. they knew, with out a doubt someone knew

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

it might be a video from a service station, but the date stamp says 01-01-93?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Its getting repetitious? Been on the job for 5 mins and run out of steam.

Some people here have been debating and comparing the facts for near on 8 years, and don't even look like getting tired.

Good will always prevail over evil.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorvannostren

Wow! Still trying to create a narrative to fit your story. You made an assumption based upon something you read from an unknown source.

You also don't even know the man's name. Fail.

correct me if Im wrong, but aren't you making a few assumptions as well?

www.infowars.com...

No assumption. I went by the facts.

InfoWars? You need a better source.

There are two types of people who I do not listen to. The first are the fake "truthers" who publish false articles on the Internet, such as Sorcha Faal.

The second kind are the ones who won't believe a thing the "truthers" say, and then make wrong assumptions themselves by denying the existence of the factual sources such as the above.

Did doctorvannostren really fail? Did he really just make it up, as Pathos believes? Unknown source? Only found on Infowars? Do your homework.

Infowars just happened to copy that article from BLOOMBERG. So, yeah, the following is true:

June 24 (Bloomberg) -- David F. Wherley Jr., the head of the Washington National Guard who scrambled jets over the city during the 9/11 terrorist attacks, was among those killed in the worst commuter train crash in the city’s history, officials said.

Wherley’s wife, Ann, was also among the nine people killed when a train plowed into the rear of a stopped train during rush hour on June 22, Quintin Peterson, a spokesman for the Metropolitan Police Department, said in a telephone interview. Both were 62 and lived in southeast Washington.

So who should I listen to? The fake "truthers" who tell everyone that Michael Jackson was killed by a Russian beam that struck his house, or those who even refuse the truth when it is quoted from a factual source such as Bloomberg.

I like to question any possibility until it can be proven as a fact, but I won't outright deny it before I can prove it to be false.

Anyway, airplane or not, controlled demolition or not, that still does not tell us if the US government was involved or encouraged the attacks to happen. It also doesn't say which groups were involved with the attacks - the attacks that DID really happen after all.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses

You need to read the fine print.

Black box, white numbers, top center.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by waypastvne]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
While we all look at how it all happened, we don't seem to focus much on what triggered these attacks. Why did it happen and which groups were behind the attacks?

Well, Bin Laden is just a suspect as the FBI Bin Laden Most Wanted web page does not state anything about his involvement in 9/11. The page was updated in November 2001.

Why is there no mention? In the Washington Post the following was stated in August 2006 when Afghanistan had already been under attack for almost 5 years, plus Iraq for 3 years:

The FBI maintains a separate "Most Wanted Terrorists" list, which includes bin Laden and 25 others who have been indicted in U.S. federal courts in connection with terror plots. But this second bin Laden listing also makes no mention of Sept. 11.

"The indictments currently listed on the posters allow them to be arrested and brought to justice," the FBI says in a note accompanying the terrorist list on its Web site. "Future indictments may be handed down as various investigations proceed in connection to other terrorist incidents, for example, the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001."

So in that case we are blaming Al Quaida with or without Bin Laden at their head. The thing is that Bin Laden appeared to be their mastermind. So if he's still a suspect, then that makes Al Quaida a suspect.

But they did blow up the embassies in 1998, so that's reason enough to hunt them down.

Of course Bin Laden claimed responsibility in a controversial tape, that even the BBC reported in December 2001, may be fake:

Osama Bin Laden, or someone who looks a lot like him, talks on camera about his prior knowledge of the 11 September attacks on the World Trade Center.

But while Washington's allies have been quick to judge the tape as evidence of Bin Laden's guilt, many in the Arab world doubt its authenticity.

The following article from 2002 is very interesting as it discusses the connections between Afghan President Karzai, Oil Giant Unocal, the CIA, Bush's Grand Oil Plan, the Taliban, Enron etc.:

Afghanistan, The Taliban and The Bush Oil Team

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses
reply to post by waypastvne

Look at the little black box in the top center

A lot of businesses don't bother setting the right time and date on their surveillance footage.

In other words, you're tired of people proving you wrong?

You spent two days doing nothing but proving you haven't researched anything said at all. Just repeated what people said and twisted it to try to make them look crazy.

One of two things going on with you:

1.) You're close-minded and just too scared to admit a government would do something like this to it's own people when history (Project Northwoods for one example) should tell you otherwise.

or

2.) You're disinformation and your entire point of this thread was to bring out the "truthers" so you and your buddies would know who is who.

I'm leaning towards #1 myself, but you do come off as classic #2

[edit on 8-9-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

Wow, my first off topic post. I can't remember what I wrote now, but it didn't seem off topic.

I guess ATS could not recognise my analogies. Now this post is also off topic. haha

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

If this is a hoax, then please explain to me how two large skyscrapers fell down vertically and left nothing but dust? The only time I have seen a building fall down completely vertical is by controlled demolitions. I have been questioning that since day 1.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by newworld

to "NewWorld" -

Great response! I had a nearly identical comment. I don't believee in this elaborate conspiracy.. I actually think it was possible that the planes took down the WTC (but probly not Building 7 - especially after firefighters said it can be contained!!). My turning point came in my beliefs of some kind of conspiracy was after reading the testimony from those 4 eyewitnesses at the Pentagon who said the plane came in from a different direction than whaat was said int he official story! None of them knew each other, 2 were cops - one can be seen in security video and from his standpoint in this video, he could NOT have seen the plance hit, he was facing in the opposite direction!!! You know how solid that is?? He was facing to the left lets say, when the plane came in from behind him to the right? How in the world can he mess up his location and direction when these other witnesses tell the same thing? But b/c of the lightpoles it had top be from the other direction and that's the official story. To me, both stories cancel each other out! To me, that says there was two planes!

But again, I don't believe in this elaborate conspiracy! I do believe we weren't told the truth!

Why woudl i believe in such a horrible conundrum? How could I possibly believe our government woudl do such a thing? These types of questions drive me mad - b/c we have ripped governments apart and destroyed nations only to fit our needs. Just b/c we are free and have a democracy doesn't mean we are not the evvil bully. We destroyed South America, we destroyed parts of asia and now the middle east! we slaved our own americans twice - Blacks and the Japanese! we have lied about wars - Iraq and Vietnam~! But, noooooooo, our government would never put out own citizens in harms way to get what it wants!!!

Corporations run this country - NOT its citizens! till people begin to realize that, then we will never see change in our environment! And we will only continue to rape and pillage our oceans and lands, just as we do to other countries.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by herbii

...those 4 eyewitnesses at the Pentagon who said the plane came in from a different direction...

FOUR versus dozens and dozens who saw and remember otherwise.

The power of the 'CIT' BS is that people believe it....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Reply to post by Pathos

Hope I may add my 2 cents in here. First off I should say I couldn't give a flying tooth fairy # what happened or whats happening in America. You guys screwed the world and deserve 300 years of suffering just like the rest of the world. I'm coming in here to tell the truffers(as called by the obnoxious wankers) that they really should not worry about this thread. I was on the fence and by just reading this thread and seeing how the truffers handle themselves versus the obnoxious wankers I am going to have to side with the truffers. They have by far put more facts down in this thread than all the obnoxious wankers put together. My questions to the leader of the obnoxious wankers are these? Why the need to project so much? Why can't these people ask for another investigation? Why the butthurt about it? You got something to hide? I've noticed people saying disinfo agent or whatever but they are also way off track. There is no way on this planet that someone as incompetent as pathos would be able to work for the government when he is clearly still studying to sort his own problems out. If this pathos was a disinfo agent he is no longer one because this thread was a huge failure. Well done pathos,great job at persuading people. Hope my nickname for the other side isn't too rough for you mods. This thread just needed some balancing...Pathos may the lies be with you as you go forth and multiply. It's got nothing to do with your beliefs I just don't like people that start things they clearly had will power or the brain power to complete. Go grow some balls and read a book or something.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by Pathos

Hope I may add my 2 cents in here. First off I should say I couldn't give a flying tooth fairy # what happened or whats happening in America. You guys screwed the world and deserve 300 years of suffering just like the rest of the world. I'm coming in here to tell the truffers(as called by the obnoxious wankers) that they really should not worry about this thread. I was on the fence and by just reading this thread and seeing how the truffers handle themselves versus the obnoxious wankers I am going to have to side with the truffers. They have by far put more facts down in this thread than all the obnoxious wankers put together. My questions to the leader of the obnoxious wankers are these? Why the need to project so much? Why can't these people ask for another investigation? Why the butthurt about it? You got something to hide? I've noticed people saying disinfo agent or whatever but they are also way off track. There is no way on this planet that someone as incompetent as pathos would be able to work for the government when he is clearly still studying to sort his own problems out. If this pathos was a disinfo agent he is no longer one because this thread was a huge failure. Well done pathos,great job at persuading people. Hope my nickname for the other side isn't too rough for you mods. This thread just needed some balancing...Pathos may the lies be with you as you go forth and multiply. It's got nothing to do with your beliefs I just don't like people that start things they clearly had will power or the brain power to complete. Go grow some balls and read a book or something.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join