It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Concluding that 9/11 is a Government Conspiracy is Grotesque

page: 26
21
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
 


Simple answer gravity and no thats not a joke though it could be. After looking at the schematics after an argument i had with a friend who also worked with demolitions his theory was that the main supports were over taxed due to the damage caused. I believe it was the floor joists that gave way even a slight warping of those is going to cause structural instability in an open box framework. What people don't realize is just how little support this building actually had it was 95 percent empty space.Did you ever wonder how the debris was only a couple stories high?

Once the floor joist were weakened the floor would slam onto the next overloading its maximum weight and at that point cause more structural failures and you saw the end result.




posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr
 


dragonridr,
You make a very logical and rational explanation. See my signature for some eye witness stuff, which supports your assessment of what happened.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Pathos]



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos
 



Talk about a Paranoid Schizophrenic.


Talk about ignorance!



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos
 



Hahaha... Wow! I get blamed for running with the masses,


Who told you are running with the mass? You must be delusional if you think most people believe the OS. Where is your proof that most people believe in the OS?


I guess Jesus and I have something in common.


You are joking right?



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
Concluding that 9/11 is a Government Conspiracy is Grotesque

I am not sure if some of you get off on this debate. I do not understand how a person could blame a sitting US President for killing 2,000+ of his own citizens. I find it revolting, grotesque, and freakish.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Pathos]


And you're just the type of person that they, the government, count on for the bad things they do. They need good sheeple like you to turn a blind eye, and lend a deaf ear. So, you should be proud that you are adding some value to the topic.



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Why is so freaking hard for you "truthers" to understand that people have heard your arguments, seen your "evidence' and do not come to the same conclusion you do. Honestly you are the most dogmatic people around, and are guilty of the closed mindedness you acuse others of.
Anyone who doesn't buy your "truth' is either a disinfo agent, an idiot, a tool of the government, etc.
FACE IT! You have NO CONCLUSIVE PROOF OF ANYTHING AT ALL. To dehumanize all that disagree with you, to demean those that think other than you speaks VOLUMES about your mental state and concern for truth.
As I said before you behave EXACTLY like fundamentalists trying to convert and "save someone. You can tolerate no disagreement at all.
To sum up, TRUTH MY ASS!


[edit on 6-9-2009 by OldDragger]



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Why is so freaking hard for you "truthers" to understand that people have heard your arguments, seen your "evidence' and do not come to the same conclusion you do. Honestly you are the most dogmatic people around, and are guilty of the closed mindedness you acuse others of.
Anyone who doesn't buy your "truth' is either a disinfo agent, an idiot, a tool of the government, etc.
FACE IT! You have NO CONCLUSIVE PROOF OF ANYTHING AT ALL. To dehumanize all that disagree with you, to demean those that think other than you speaks VOLUMES about your mental state and concern for truth.
As I said before you behave EXACTLY like fundamentalists trying to convert and "save someone. You can tolerate no disagreement at all.
To sum up, TRUTH MY ASS!


[edit on 6-9-2009 by OldDragger]


Why is it so easy to talk, and say nothing? :-)


A



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7redorbs

Originally posted by OldDragger
Why is so freaking hard for you "truthers" to understand that people have heard your arguments, seen your "evidence' and do not come to the same conclusion you do. Honestly you are the most dogmatic people around, and are guilty of the closed mindedness you acuse others of.
Anyone who doesn't buy your "truth' is either a disinfo agent, an idiot, a tool of the government, etc.
FACE IT! You have NO CONCLUSIVE PROOF OF ANYTHING AT ALL. To dehumanize all that disagree with you, to demean those that think other than you speaks VOLUMES about your mental state and concern for truth.
As I said before you behave EXACTLY like fundamentalists trying to convert and "save someone. You can tolerate no disagreement at all.
To sum up, TRUTH MY ASS!


[edit on 6-9-2009 by OldDragger]


Why is it so easy to talk, and say nothing? :-)


Now there you go again. thanks for confirming what I said.
Shouldn't you folks be on Youtube doing "research"?
A



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
Hahaha... Wow! I get blamed for running with the masses, but I was told that I am out numbered. It never stopped me before.


I guess Jesus and I have something in common.


[edit on 6-9-2009 by Pathos]


Just the fact you have a link to POP MECH in your sig and tag should be the first clue to those with a brain here that you're obviously clueless and have no credibility... the second clue is bringing religion into the thread. Now your insanity makes more sense.



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
The penthouses collapse first, indicating that the building was suffering major failures in advance of the rest of the building coming down.
[edit on 6-9-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]


Of course it was, internal demolitions tend to do that.

But WTC7 is the mother of all smoking guns and the visual evidence alone proves a CD.

Just the fact you deny this common sense visual evidence, shows one of two things to be true:

1. You're either in denial
Or
2. You're an agent

Doesn't matter which one you are because both mean you're out of touch with reality and no better than the perps themselves.

In other words, all those here who know the official story is an obvious lie, shouldn't waste their time debating you or taking anything you say seriously.



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
IT HAS BECOME APPARENT THAT THIS THREADS ONLY PURPOSE IS TO BASH THE 9/11 TRUTH MOVEMENT AND DISCOURAGE ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS THE OS!

after reading this WHOLE thread, following it, posting in it, i have noticed a few people end up like this image... trying to explain the evidence to DEAF ears.



Captain Obvious highly approves of that gif. In fact, the captain is currently rolling on his cape laughing his mASSk off.

You win todays Obvious award.



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Why is so freaking hard for you "truthers" to understand that people have heard your arguments, seen your "evidence' and do not come to the same conclusion you do. Honestly you are the most dogmatic people around, and are guilty of the closed mindedness you acuse others of.
Anyone who doesn't buy your "truth' is either a disinfo agent, an idiot, a tool of the government, etc.
FACE IT! You have NO CONCLUSIVE PROOF OF ANYTHING AT ALL. To dehumanize all that disagree with you, to demean those that think other than you speaks VOLUMES about your mental state and concern for truth.
As I said before you behave EXACTLY like fundamentalists trying to convert and "save someone. You can tolerate no disagreement at all.
To sum up, TRUTH MY ASS!


[edit on 6-9-2009 by OldDragger]


Actually it isn't truthers that have had any obligation to show any evidence about any theory what so ever. We have QUESTIONS and we LIVE in the question. You on the otherhand who support the "official alibi" defend yourselves using only ridicule and an OS that both NIST and FEMA and those members o the 911 commission admit was

1. Under financed to get an accurate account of what happened

2. Lied and were coerced and intimidated into lieing ( Gee duh, ya think thars a reason fer that jasper?)

3 Relied on computer models to substantiate the weakened steal theory because real time real life methods didn't come close to explaining how it could have got that hot long enough

4 Their was NEVER a forensic criminal investigation made about ground zero so forensic criminal questions by those not suckered into thinking this sham was sufficient want thr truth to them

5 Thousands of dis info agents swarming the internet to start wild whacked out truther tales posing as truthers in an effort to diminish them and their credibility went unnoticed and was quite succesfull but the truth is if they weren't on to something then why play silly games like that when the bad reputation truthers have is because of the side you defend because your side has no defense and certainly no answers.

The person saying the two towers were 95 % open space that when compacted is only several stories tall makes one wonder why those box columns couldn't hold up a couple stories of mass?

Those Box columns should have been sticking up 50 stories high like a spike through all the rubble.

You would have us believe that CD's take months and months of planning and many hours of tactical high tech technicians and experts in the field of explosives and demolitions, that it is such a sophisticated operation and one almost impossible to do without it getting leaked somehow, that it is too difficult for mere amateurs to accomplish to bring a building down of that size in nearly freefall speed on its own foundations footprint and if I told you amateurs can do it you wouldn't believe me

You have all forgotten their is a way to do a CD without any wiring, without many months of planning using only a skeleton crew on a building the size of the towers and it is as reliable a CD as those using cutter charges and all that plus it is a lot cheaper and has a proven track record for bringing steel framed buildings down on their own footprint just like those controlled demolition does. But you have all said we are nuts to believe that method was used and contradict every other logical argument because you have PROVEN unequivocally by disagreeing that you don't know WHAT you believe so THAT means you have questions and they demand the truth



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Simple answer gravity and no thats not a joke though it could be. After looking at the schematics after an argument i had with a friend who also worked with demolitions his theory was that the main supports were over taxed due to the damage caused. I believe it was the floor joists that gave way even a slight warping of those is going to cause structural instability in an open box framework. What people don't realize is just how little support this building actually had it was 95 percent empty space.Did you ever wonder how the debris was only a couple stories high?


...because the military demolition squad is very good at what they do?

I guess thats not very obvious to you.


Originally posted by dragonridr
Once the floor joist were weakened the floor would slam onto the next overloading its maximum weight and at that point cause more structural failures and you saw the end result.


Only an agent or someone in obvious denial would go to such lengths to look for and come up with such absurd and pathetic excuses to dismiss an obvious CONTROLLED DEMO that even EXPERTS have agreed its a CD by just the visual evidence alone.

Perp defenders like you make me sick.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by CaptainObviousNIN11]



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez
 


Actually it isn't truthers that have had any obligation to show any evidence about any theory what so ever.


This is a new spin! And a ridiculous one. If you put forth a "theory', ie: the towers were demolished in a government conspiracy, you darn well have an obligation to provide evidence if you want anyone to take you seriously.
But all this begs the question of why you people behave so atrociously.
and my parralles to religious fanatics are obvious by the responses to the OP. Once again, all you guys do is repeat each other, regurgitate what you read on the web, AND YOU DON"T HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, THE EXPERIENCE OR THE UNDERSTANDING TO INTERPRET THE EVENT.



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
 


What I meant was, we invaded Iraq.



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObviousNIN11
are because both mean you're out of touch with reality and no better than the perps themselves.



EXACTLY and ya know, maybe its about time we started looking at them as the perps because they sure don't have a problem calling us a lot of things. Maybe it's time we start blaming them for the reason our questions aren't answered because the answer we get is always ridicule or the scripted lies given and approved by the Government ALL of which any 7th grader in general math could exploit the flaws in their arguments

Ya know, start asking them "why'd you do it dude" "why are you part of the cover up" etc.



[edit on 6-9-2009 by Stylez]



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
reply to post by dragonridr
 


dragonridr,
You make a very logical and rational explanation. See my signature for some eye witness stuff, which supports your assessment of what happened.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Pathos]


This is just priceless comedy... One agent/denier perp defender praising another and linking to an obvious perp mouthpiece POP MECH.

It doesn't get more pathetic and twisted than this.



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Stylez
 


Actually it isn't truthers that have had any obligation to show any evidence about any theory what so ever.


This is a new spin! And a ridiculous one. If you put forth a "theory', ie: the towers were demolished in a government conspiracy, you darn well have an obligation to provide evidence if you want anyone to take you seriously.
But all this begs the question of why you people behave so atrociously.
and my parralles to religious fanatics are obvious by the responses to the OP. Once again, all you guys do is repeat each other, regurgitate what you read on the web, AND YOU DON"T HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, THE EXPERIENCE OR THE UNDERSTANDING TO INTERPRET THE EVENT.


BULL, what is it exactly that is so ridiculous! You see what I mean, NO answers just silly comparisons and ridicule. what ya get that out of saul alinsky's book? I gave a theory and mine was PROVEN by YOUR side of the argument. You say I better have an explanation if I am going to offer a theory? Like you guys have ever done that!

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Stylez]



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hey guys, can we not have some nice friendly debate? I'm a little upset seeing some people attack each other by insult.

If you really want to convince the other guy about you're point, and have an intelligible and intellectual debate, then you're all going to have to be polite with each other... otherwise we can arrange a small brawl.


A

[edit on 6-9-2009 by 7redorbs]



posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez
 


So if you dont accept Jesus, uh the TRUTH, you are evil!You are on Satans, er uh, the
perps' side, are a disinfo agent for the Devil, uh I mean THE GOVERNMENT.
Your thinking is skewed, to put it politley. Obbsess much?




top topics



 
21
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join