It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concluding that 9/11 is a Government Conspiracy is Grotesque

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If you look at the 'leaders' of this so called 'truther' version, you will notice the person is hawking a book--or BOOKS, and/or videos and other crap.
So they are all wrong? Why dont you try one of the hundreds of completely free ones? By your own logic, any site that plugs the OS and makes money is also uncredible.

What's sad is people fall for it, and become followers of something someone invented to PROFIT off of the tragedy that was 9|11. (And it snowballs from there like the supposed 'fake moon landing' lol)
again most of the sites are non profit organizations

Just disgusting... People like Alex Jones. Seriously, go look at Alex Jones website and count how many ads he is running.

I agree with you 100% that Alex Jones is the same as all truthers, just like George Bush is the same as all politicians.
www.prisonplanet.com...

He's making a killing off of ignorance. Amazing..... There's a sucker born every minute.

When you want to follow and/or believe is someones ideals, always look for the hidden agenda first. If they're selling a book or has more that 2000 ads on each webpage, it begins to reek of BS....

And Also look at who's websites they link to.
at this point your logic is completely destroyed. You haven't looked at any of the non profit sites and the only for profit site you are citing is prisonplanet. You are comparing the entire internet to alex jones, bravo.

BTW, WTC7 was downed by massive amounts of iron and debris falling into the lower levels obliterating the supports. View these spec pdfs here:
The NIST final drat directly contradicts your statement

www.drjudywood.com...
(Her views are incorrect, but she links to the actual data and good photos)
Because you siad so, of course

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

I have asked Pathos to adress the molten steel found at ground zero,documented by firemen,debris workers and Ken Holden(of the 911 comission repot).

You can hear Ken Holden talk about the molten steel here,at 0.45seconds:

www.youtube.com...

Whats your take on the issue?
How did this molten steel get into that state?

I don't expect pathos to watch the clip though,as its on the dreaded youtube...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I have seen photos of beams being extracted from the wreckage that appear to be yellow-hot. Molten metal is a contentious issue, and I have not seen photos of molten metal in the wreckage.
For metal to be that hot for that long a time, there must be a continuous source of heat. The idea that hot metal is evidence of thermite is false. Thermite gets hot and cools down; it does not react over months.
Underground fires seem to be the only source of heat that could possibly get the metal hot and keep it hot. Surely, the fuel consisting of the building contents was extensive. Subway tunnels provided a source of underground air and the air would slowly flow through the burning rubble. Overburden would insulate the fires and cause the temperature to rise as heat was not being rapidly dissipated. Water would readily react with the hot iron to form hydrogen and iron oxide. Corrosion would be extensive as the tons of gypsum reacted in the chemical soup.
Look up Centralia,PA for details of an underground coal fire. Mine fires occur in coal country but Centralia is one that has just been left to burn because all attempts to extinguish it have failed. Extingushing such fires is very difficult and one technique that works in some mines, but would not work well in a structure such as the WTC rubble, is to fire a jet engine into the mine, sweeping the rooms with oxygen free gas and water vapor and displacing the air.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I have answered all of your questions in prior pages. Please feel free to shift through them.

After reading through all of the theories created to debunk the authenticity of 9/11, I have concluded that many of you are cynical and hollow. What many of you (not all of you) people have successfully done is turn 9/11 into a mini Holocaust. As I said in a previous post, I am always skeptical about our government. However, 9/11 is a very genuine experience, which did not involve any government involvement. You guys have a very-very low and hollow perspective of the events that went down. Out of all the events to rip apart, 9/11 should have been left alone. I am very surprise that some of you people consider yourselves a human being.

Most of the comments in this thread are based upon feeling betrayed. Since many people feel betrayed by Bush entering into Iraq, you managed to use it to taint the authenticity of 9/11. I find that to be a sick perspective.

After looking at the Pentagon theory closely, I found out that it was first theorized by the French government. I had to question all of the 9/11 theorists, and I could only find quacks and sickos. Congrats on buying into garbage planted by individuals who want to get rich. Always check your sources for authenticity. It would be pretty pathetic if someone in prison was feeding you guys this garbage while sitting in a cell.

I am finished with listening to these revolting 9/11 theories. I am very disgusted in knowing some of you people exist.

Have a nice day. See you around the forums. Case closed by request.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

thanks Weed. I was just pointing out what it was that caught my attention. I never knew if it was answered or not.My mind tells me that I saw that column pretty soon after the collapse. But at this point in time, my poor little brain could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

I am finished with listening to these revolting 9/11 theories. I am very disgusted in knowing you people exist.

Like I thought,you have some kind of a mental block,and are not prepared to even consider the fact that the official story is a crock.
I don't know why you bothered posting this thread...it certainly was not your intention to learn any facts.

The way you try to implicate the French government in begining a campaign to make Americans distrust their government is utterly pathetic in my view.
Distrust and suspicion that the government does not have the people's best interest at heart began long before 911.
It appears as though you are creating your own fairy tale to save your sanity from reality.

op by pteridineMolten metal is a contentious issue

Well I think not.I will listen to the firemen who were present.
And of course its mentioned in the 911 comission report.
You said the effect of heat/fires being buried may cause the temperature to go up enough to melt the steel-How does that work when the thousands of tonnes of steel behave as a heatsink,drawing away heat from the hottest points its in contact with?
Anyway,the molten steel was present from day1,you can see it literally pouring out of the side of one of the towers.

[edit on 6/9/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

It was directly reported in the 911 comission report, take it or leave it. Debunkers scoff at truthers who havent read it and thats all I'm gonna say about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by Pathos

op by pteridineMolten metal is a contentious issue

Well I think not.I will listen to the firemen who were present.
And of course its mentioned in the 911 comission report.
You said the effect of heat/fires being buried may cause the temperature to go up enough to melt the steel-How does that work when the thousands of tonnes of steel behave as a heatsink,drawing away heat from the hottest points its in contact with?
Anyway,the molten steel was present from day1,you can see it literally pouring out of the side of one of the towers.

If you wish to think not, that is up to you. All the steel/aluminum wasn't molten/hot, just some of the buried material. Yes, metal is a wonderful heatsink, "drawing away heat." Maybe that explains why it was hot.
Hot metal months after the event is not evidence of demolition, it is evidence of fire and could also explain the deeply corroded beams that were recovered. The material pouring out of the tower was never identified as steel. Perhaps it was aluminum from the aircraft which has a much lower melting point than steel. Maybe it wasn't even a metal.

[edit on 9/6/2009 by pteridine]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Did the report say molten metal or molten steel?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

French Professor Sacked Over 9/11 Conspiracy Theory
www.globalresearch.ca...

French follies: a 9/11 conspiracy theory turns out to be an appalling deception.
www.highbeam.com...

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report
www.popularmechanics.com...

Debunk 911 Myths: Pentagon
www.debunk911myths.org...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

French GOVERNMENT was what you said...
I don't see that.
All those links prove is that people in France and many other countries doubted the official line.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by Pathos

French GOVERNMENT was what you said...
I don't see that.
All those links prove is that people in France and many other countries doubted the official line.

Yeah. I was going to go back and fix the statement; however, I am right about the theory being of French origins. I am also right that many of you have been sucked into fantasy land. You guys bought the theories hook, line, and sinker. Haha... Talk about ignorance. Some of you decided to be cynical. I was damn right about this issue. 9/11 conspiracy theories are garbage.

Doubting the official line? Hahaha... They are crack pots who want to sell a book, so they can get rich off of ignorant people. Hahaha... Its pathetic.

If you do not like those resources, use their tag lines in Google to find more.

Popular Mechanics:
Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Not exactly "debunking" Popular Mechanics, but it should be posted when the PM article is used to debunk 9/11 theories:

www.youtube.com...

Edited to get it working.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by David_Reale]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I understand why you would think that, but you are 1 of many people who do not wish to believe the truth. The fact is this; 9/11 was planned. The 2 planes had missiles underneath them. Now these were simple people carriers, not warships of any kind, and both planes were seen firing these missiles into the building before crashing through them. We are people who read between the lines and discover what goes on behind them, whereas people like you feel as though the government is correct and that they have your best interests at heart. Truth is, the government couldn't give a monkeys about you, and only want whats best for them.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Aw,not popular mechanics please...
Full of inaccuracies that article was.

One of the most glaring errors in the Popular Mechanics hit piece appears in the 'Intercepts Not Routine' section where it is claimed that, "In the decade before 9/11, NORAD intercepted only one civilian plane over North America: golfer Payne Stewart's Learjet, in October 1999." As Jim Hoffman points out in his excellent rebuttal, "This bold assertion flies in the face of a published report of scramble frequencies that quotes the same Maj. Douglas Martin that is one of PM's cited experts!" "From Sept. 11 to June, NORAD scrambled jets or diverted combat air patrols 462 times, almost seven times as often as the 67 scrambles from September 2000 to June 2001, Martin said." The article also makes no mention whatsoever of the numerous war games scheduled for the morning of 9/11 which confused air defense personnel as to the true nature of the attack as it unfolded, as is documented by the recent release of the NORAD tapes.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Prison planet-you love that I know.

op by pathos"I am right about the theory being of French origins. I am also right that many of you have been sucked into fantasy land."

Well,as I understand it there were many countries questioning the official story at the time,Italy,Germany Russia and France being some.

They are crack pots who want to sell a book

All those books in many countries....yeah,lets think about them for a second.Lets say they are all completley made up lies.
Do you not think that the Government would have maybe tried to bust at least some of the US authors for slander?
These authors are accusing the government of mass murder of its own people after all....and not a single law suit?

Anyways,enjoy yer freedom fries now.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If you believers do not see credibility in photos and facts, no one on Earth is qualified to say that your sane. You guys live beyond help.

Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have not read through all the postings.

But I have a question for the OP...

Have you EVER looked Deeply into the evidence of 911? Or are you just taking a stand "saying how dare anyone think - the U.S. govt. did 911'?

Have you ever looked at building 7?

Have you ever listened to reports of bombs going off all around inside the WTC?

Have you ever looked into the facts - the security dogs had been called off a few weeks before 9/11?

Have you ever watched the videos carefully of the buildings coming down?

Have ever seen those photos of a person standing where a plane went into the building - to see flames and heat were not really that hot inside?

Have you ever considered how Cheney had the military stand down - though they knew a plane was heading towards Washington?

Have you ever looked at the evidence of the Pentegon bombing?

I have spent days/weeks/months looking into the evidence - because my first thought was like yours - when I first heard something about "9/11 being an inside job".

I thought, that was the most ridiculous statement I had ever heard and how dare someone say that!!!

So, I decided to look into it myself - to see what was true or not true.

Guess what?! I am also a 9/11 truther NOW!!

Before just calling lots of people names and saying "how Dare them" - LOOK INTO IT!!

Don't just make a blanket statement - if you have not studied the evidence and looked at the FACTS!!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stylez

what a dis-info agent says.

Jeopardy Answer = a paranoid troofer

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

merely your opinion. thousands of experts disagree with you.
there is evidence of controlled demolition.

1-Name these expets.

2- provide their c.v. that proves their expertise.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

I won't jump right out and say that you need to wake up or anything, but I do find alot of the 'evidence' compelling...

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join