It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concluding that 9/11 is a Government Conspiracy is Grotesque

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
May be u didn´t get it... Im talking about Bush and Obama.

They are capable of much worse than that my son.

Love,
Van

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It's not about a "sitting President" - a sitting President is a puppet. GB was as clueless as the rest of us. It's about TPTB - the real string pullers not GB.

Truthers don't blame GB - we blame the real PTB - the men and women who pull the strings on the Presidents.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
9/11 was not carried out by a bunch of box cutter wielding Arabs

Yes it was.

See, I countered your statement with mine. I win.

And uhh no Alex Jones links please.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The more I read these threads on 9/11 and follow the links and watch the documentaries and read the articles the more disturbed I become. It's not so much that I believe all of the conspiracy theories ...it's all of the questions that remain unanswered. It's all of the oddities and things that don't make sense or add up. It's all of the missing things etc. Something is really wrong with the official story of 9/11. Very disturbing. Why won't the pentagon release all of the videos of the impact? There are 85 of them. Why is it common knowledge that there were dozens upon dozens of warnings about an attack before 9/11 even though the government denies it? That's just two things for starters.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

I guess you are one of the fools that thinks local businesses are going to pay money for surveillance cameras and instead of pointing them at their businesses, they would point them towards the Pentagon///

I guess you are one of the fools who think intelligent people who refuse to accept the laughable story about 911, that you support, are all idiots. You act as if you have “inside knowledge” regarding classified military intelligence before, during, and after 911. Either you are truly privy to the information, in which case you may well be a threat to our National Security, or you are just another fake spouting moronic lies because you can. I hope that it is the latter.

I have to wonder just who your alleged “buddies” are at the Pentagon and if they have any idea of the way you behave on ATS. Your immaturity would certainly be an embarrassment to any honorable service member or officer in any branch of the military. Name-calling, ridiculing and other forms of personal attack are the only weapons you have to fight with on ATS. Anyone seriously researching 911 would quickly find mass deception in the OS. It lacks evidence and crucial information to support itself. You are either too lazy or too scared to do the 911 research yourself, and I am not doing it for you anymore. You just cannot accept the fact that the OS is nothing more than a cover-up, so you defend it with emotion, not fact. Out of all your 911 posts, very few contain links to credible sources and you categorically deny any proof offered showing the OS is untrue. Enough is enough.

I have too many hours invested in 911 research to play your childish, immature games anymore. Consider yourself on *ignore* as of now so, whatever your response might be, I will never know or for that matter, even care.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
ehm, how can you compere 9/11 to holocaust? tell me? _NO ONE OF US_ I mean no one doesnt belive that 9/11 didnt happend. Of course people died in that tragic event. Our problem is that the once claimed to have done it in the first place isnt really the masterminds behind all this..

Now, lets see: why did a man like Hitler kill so SO many jews in the first place? why couldent any other man be as evil as him? Why is it impossible for a president in the "best" country in the world to kill 2000 of his own men? Your country is #ed from Bush's era. What about all those who are loosing their homes because of all the money goes to #ing inhumane wars?

he is already killing his own people by sending troops to countries fighting wars with no real reason besides money - freedom fighters my ass. What about them? Isnt that killing his own people? and if you still belive, like really belive that the wars over in iraq, afghanistan etc. are real wars against terror then you really should wake the # up.

second, look at what 9/11 has done to your country - all those terrorlaws. It fits PERFECT into so many conspiracy theories that its not even funny any more.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
If George W. Bush can LIE about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction... if he can LIE about Saddam being a world wild terror...

Then why can't he look you right in the face, and LIE about 9/11

There is enough evidence to question 9/11, from the president at the time being a huge LIAR... to why the hell do we pay demoliton crews to SAFELY demo buildings so they fall straight down when all we have to do is set a trashcan of paper on fire on the top floor and let the fire/gravity do the work for us.

the reason is, if they aren't safely demo'd, the buildings would sway and fall on their sides, they would fall on thousands of thousands of civilians on the streets below... now think about that

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
Pathos, you seem like someone out of 2004.

It's 2009, get with the program. Most people now realise, through sheer weight of evidence, that 911 was an inside job. Calling it a government conspiracy might be a bit over the top, but people, very high up, in government were almost certainly envolved. Someone had to tell NORAD to stand down you know...

We are beyond 911 truth. We are at ponerology now, I suggest you read up on it to get a clue not only of what is going on but also about the real dynamics of human society.

I hope you wake up, even if a little late.

Peace.

I honestly believe that this is the greatest post I have ever read on ATS.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
You mean the goverment would kill over 3,000 people just to destroy 8 pages of documemts and five photos.Stranger things have happened.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I was glancing over the thread, basically not surprised by anything. Nothing said here was revealing to me in any way. I've had my many theories on what happened September the 11th, but my opinion is that it's not the official story.

Where we go from there, is anyone's guess and really there is no way to prove it. As evidenced by the folks here, even with tremendous evidence they could care less.

I'd even bet that if George Bush himself got on TV and said, "I helped orchestrate the attacks on 9/11." That the media would say he went crazy due to a prescription drug complication and the people would believe it. That would never happen of course, but just saying. It's how the world turns.

Anyway, back to the OP.

I was pretty mild and forgiving of your arrogance until I saw this:

Who said I did not believe politicians can lie, steal, or cheat? What I am asking you people is - "Where is the human logic? Why would a non imperialistic society stage such an event?"

Un-frigging-believable. We're not an imperialistic society, really?

We've been at war since 1775 and we haven't stopped, not ever. We are currently the only country that's ever used atomic bombs and on civilians no less. We test chemical weapons on our soldiers. Whatever.. I'm not going to get into it, I'm sure it's said a few times in this thread alone...

After that little bombshell statement you made, I'm convinced you're just a troll or a clever devil's advocate. If not, then you are just a fool.

Somewhere there's a village.....

[edit on 5-9-2009 by SyphonX]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Its not really a suprise if australia warned the president 3 days prior to the pearl harbour attack is it? Why do you think that the goverment aren't capable of doing this? The same goverment that listed schools as priority targets in afghanistan and has murdered 300,000 children, which is a fact published by the US military. Maybe they were just killing potential future terrorists. Its not pro terrorists to object to an illegal war where millions have been murdered. And to not question why thousands died in the 911 attacks would be an insult to the victims.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This indeed, could be the greatest of ats threads and i'd like to quote

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

Killing 3,000 patriots, to wage a war of liberation.... according to Thomas Jefferson isn't out of the question

What is in question, is the physics that allows a 47 story tall building, and two 111 story buildings to collapse into their own footprints. Considering the Sears tower in chicago, at 110 storys.. can sway from 6 inches to 5ft depending on wind mph, the building is simply in constant motion.

A swaying building of these sizes, if brought down by means other than demoliton, would not fall but 'topple' on their sides laying many many blocks of patriots to waste on their way down.

.. the orange, indeed..

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
To question authority is a patriotic act

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Murder has no statute of limitations, new evidence is followed up on without exception, well... except 9/11, an open murder case where all new evidence is ignored as conspiracy.

If there was enough evidence to prosecute the alleged suspects, there would have already been high profile trials. Alleged 9/11 "mastermind" Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (KSM) is in custody, the other supposed suspects could be tried in absentia.

Where are the charges / trials of those responsible of aiding or abetting? financing? you can bet the govt would have swooped up and charged anyone they thought even came close to assisting the 9/11 suspects. There should have been several high profile trials by now.

The US charged chanting lunatic Moussaoui, and he didn't go to trial.. plead guilty. But charging Moussaoui proved to be a problem, embarrassing facts were discussed like the fact several hijackers were allowed to travel freely into and out of the US while under surveillance by the US as suspected terrorists.

That would be DCs best effort at justice, google 9/11 convictions and you'll find more overturned 9/11 convictions, than not.

As a retired gendarme, this tells me the gov has no case, or wants the case to go away as far as fair legal proceedings go. Aggressive defense lawyers with subpoena power challenging all the govts evidence might be very embarrassing for the nation...

Think of the PR victory of convicting a few evil do'ers / helpers in a US court of law, it validates the fairy tale we were a victim of these people, exposes all evidence to the disinfectant of sunshine, would go a long way to silencing so called truthers, closure for the families...

More importantly it would give politicians a great excuse to pat themselves on the back and drone on about respecting the rule of law and how their party is keeping us safe by convicting anyone who helps freedom haters.

Evidence has gone un challenged in a fair/ open legal arena... documents have not been authenticated, witnesses have yet to testify re: the chain of evidence... objectively we don't know if anything the govt has is authentic, and relying on the television to know that would be silly.

IMO the truther message would resonate better if they also lobby the govt to simply use their obvious abundance of evidence and put KSM and his dead cohorts on trial for murder... What could be easier than proving al-queada / KSM et al were responsible for 9/11?

The US govt has every reason for open trials, yet won't.. its case close because a commission of crime solving DC amateurs had meetings and wrote a report.

Why do we still need professional homicide detectives anyway? if a commission of sleuth DC hacks can so conclusively solve the highest profile mass murder in US history, shouldn't that be the new model to effectively solve all crime? And why does the controlled demolition industry still insist on using explosives when WTC 7 revealed the same result only requires random fires and gravity?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
Here is one for you all:

What would have been gained?

1-Lets see access to a endless stream of oil to charge U S citizens an arm and a leg for.

2-More populace control hence the "patriot act" which striped our rights of freedom down quite abit.

3-They very well couldn't just dip into the treasury without having a purpose so they did the next best thing were able to start a war under a false pretense and outsourced contracting jobs to their companies while inflating anything and everything at the cost to....thats right the U S taxpayers.

And to bring up the ultimate supposed debunk of all...."1000's of people would have to be involved." That is quite irrelevant considering we all know there is a Order of command and anyone who even questions their superior's orders can be courtmartialed and or imprisioned. I think its safe to say that 1000's of people within the Government could be involved without having too much info get out because each person involved had only a minor task and knows not to question orders or even speak of them thereafter.

I could go on for days about the incentive to carryout this type of thing on its own people.

-Iraq for sale preview-

Here's a short preview www.youtube.com...

"watch this full video" Iraq for sale.

video.google.com...#

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Winterwinds]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

It would be like saying Egypt attacked us, but we are going to attack Canada. Its not logical.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Pathos]

Saudi arabians attacked you and you went an invaded afghanistan
ITS NOT LOGICAL.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
As a truther, I started at a neutral point, asked questions, that lead to more questions, that had no answers. All I want is answers to my questions. All conspiracy ideas associated with 911 are for the most part unproven (except a few widely documented coincidences eg John O'Neil).

The important thing is that I started at a neutral point, open to all ideas.

But to say 911 COULD NOT HAVE BEEN AN INSIDE JOB BECAUSE IT IS GROTESQUE, and for this to be your starting point is neither intelligent, prudent or quite frankly satisfactory for any debate.

This is like debating whether sugar is good for kids, but starting off that it MUST BE because I like 2 in my coffee!

Really not good form.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Pathos is right. Iraqis and Afghanis did 911, so now we're sending 4k US soldiers to die over there for the 3k killed over here. Ya dig?

[edit on 5-9-2009 by radio_for_peace]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

I dont find your findings of sound science, it is full of propoganda, the party line. I believe you have spent ZERO time researching the deaths of 3200 fellow citizens. here, lets view the evidence at the Pentagon... now, WTC7 is extremely interesting and is without a doubt "Implosion" all the Govt had to say was Ben Laden planted explosives throughout the WTC complexes and then flew planes into them... but No, we get some crazy, theory that has a snowballs chance in hell of probability.
anyway. I taking action, not debating this with trolls any longer.
3200 Dead Americans deserve their day in court. PERIOD.
now say they dont deserve that -- and you will have a revolution on your hands. so, please - pretty please... the longer we spend debating this the criminals live a day - week - month longer... and GW will spill the beans.. he is weak, and a grand jury should get a confession in no time.. so why not go to trial if you think - your conspiracy theory is more plausible than the truth movements...
I think we can prove our case, a few haundred thousand years sooner than yours.

vodpod.com...

video.google.com...

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join