It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not gonna believe this House Vote.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Just perfect

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
A Republic is what we started out as, and a republic is what we should return to. I'd like to know from those who have experience in this - how to form petitions to submit items on the ballots.

I've seen way to much of this sort of freedom destroying actions by those whom the American taxpayers employ - our politicians.

They are supposed to work for us, and do OUR bidding. Not their own, or what some corporation or private company pays them to.

Please advise, I'd at least like to make our wishes known, and even if not passed, to send a message that there are many of us who are sick of their crap and want our Republic back - and want people with integrity back in public office.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
honestly it does not matter what the vote was about. Did you hear how many people said no to the vote the first time we asked? and then he said the I's have it. Not even seeing the peoeple in the audience I could tell they were oppsed to it.. and it got passed any way. It is clearly evident that the government doesnt care about anything but itself. They will be the death of us all. Remember how fast the vaccinate or be quarantined law passed? Im warning yall. Be careful

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker718
honestly it does not matter what the vote was about. Did you hear how many people said no to the vote the first time we asked?

Perhaps they yelled as they understood they were severely outnumbered and facing in eminent defeat.

This is not the first time that part has lost a vote and asked for a 3 hour extension to get the votes it needed...

yes..only to lose.

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join