It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS Vaccine Possible with New Antibodies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

AIDS Vaccine Possible with New Antibodies

dsc.discovery.com

Sept. 4, 2009 -- U.S. researchers have discovered two powerful new antibodies which could hold the key to achieving a viable AIDS vaccine, according to a study published Thursday in the journal Science.

The antibodies are produced naturally by a minority of people infected with HIV and are able to neutralize a high percentage of the many types of the virus currently in circulation worldwide.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

These are the first broadly neutralizing antibodies to have been identified in more than a decade and are the first from donors in developing countries, where 95 percent of new HIV infections occur.

Just four other broadly neutralizing antibodies have been discovered to date and they functioned by binding to places on the virus that have proven difficult to exploit.

"These new antibodies, which are more potent than other antibodies described to date... attach to a novel and potentially more accessible site on HIV to facilitate vaccine design," said Dennis Burton, scientific director of the vaccine initiative's California-based Neutralizing Antibody Center.

Not much to add here. Just wanted to share. It seems like there have been several "breakthroughs" in this area over the past year. This one sounds like the best one yet.

Enjoy!

dsc.discovery.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well at least they are getting some where, lets hope that it can in fact be used for AIDS

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yes, for sure good to hear. At the same time as Aids has proven impossible to cure in spite of all the money poured into research, there are those rare individuals who have managed some sort of natural immunity.

Exploiting that fact makes great sense.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is interesting. Kind of like a 'lockdown' mode. If this can protect against HIV and prevent AIDS, imagine what it would do to something like H1N1 or even H5N1. This seems to be just a hammer for anything that isn't produced by your own bodily mechanisms. I'll be watching this one.

Still, there's no mention of anyone that currently HAS AIDS. Still hoping for a cure...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

Just reading your post then i reliased it was more than HIV and AIDS, hell ye!
I sure want this to go further

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I hate to say this.

But Aids wont be cured anytime soon and if it is you can expect super Aids to emerge within a few years because it Aids was released on purpose with several intentions which ranged from social controls within the 1st world nations to population control in the 3rd world.

And in regards to how well it has worked for tptb'e goals, if they cure it, you can absolutely count on something worse that does the same job to emerge almost instantly.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
Yes, for sure good to hear. At the same time as Aids has proven impossible to cure in spite of all the money poured into research, there are those rare individuals who have managed some sort of natural immunity.

Exploiting that fact makes great sense.

Anyone interested go to my profile and look for my thread on AIDS. Link

Practically everything we've been told aobut AIDS is a joke, it's another profitable industry that isn't in the business of curing everyone and losing all it's jobs and funding. The first alarming problem is that everyone makes the immediate distinction that HIV = AIDS. If this is the case, it should be true that 100% of AIDS cases, the patient is HIV positive. This is not the case, though many are HIV, not all are. But that's a huge problem, because if the known accepted cause of AIDS is HIV, then it would require 100% of the cases to proceed in that fashion, but they do not.

Unlike every other retrovirus known to man kind, AIDS can take up to 10 years after infection for it to start ravaging the body. This unlike every other retrovirus which does it's damage in no longer than 2 months. Also, when someone dies of AIDS, they aren't just dying of AIDS. By the time one finally died, they could be suffering from one of ten's of immune deficiency related diseases, there's not one disease called AIDS, aids is a syndrome. There's one inconsistency.

Furthermore, the success of current treatments is up for debate. Drugs like AZT actually destroy the victims immune system, potentially causing the death on it's own, speeding the process up if nothing else.

Additionally, a lot of news has come out recently about the nocebo effect which shows that if you tell someone they are absolutely going to die, and there's nothing they can do about it. They often do die. This effect has been proven repeatedly.

So when someone who is diagnosed with AIDS, they have a common understanding that they are a dead man walking, and the effect that this has on them in combination which deadly anti virus drugs like AZT, it appears we are amplifying a small problem into a deadly problem.

It's also worth noting that unlike other diseases, the way AIDS is diagnosed is by recognizing the immune response to HIV. Thus, the way they diagnose you with HIV, is when they can recognize your body's natural immune response which automatically battles the infection, NOT HIV itself. They do not test for HIV, they test to see if your body is FIGHTING it. Which is an important distinction.

It's additionally worth noting that on top of all of this, contrary to popular belief - HIV is not a new disease. People tend to believe it was just something that appeared 30 years ago, this is unequivocally untrue. HIV has been around for hundreds of years, yet it never decided to start killing people until the 80's... hmmm gotta love constant inconsistencies.

It appears we are witnessing possibly the greatest medical blunder of all time. If HIV doesn't cause AIDS, then we have been treating the wrong problem the entire time. View the documentary below to see it all explained, but more important the timeline that has brought us to now. As mentioned, and as usual, money is the deciding factor, and securing research funding and jobs has been put at a higher priority than ending suffering.

For those who actually want to learn about AIDS, and the crimes that have been committed in it's name, feel free to check out the following documentary.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hope, even if false, is better than despair.

I'd like to think there are more good hearts and minds in this world than evil. Sheer numbers will win out. We are all corrupt on some level, but we are also all affected by suffering. If we have the chance to end some of that suffering, to give hope to those without, it is our duty to do so.

The human body is the most resilient thing on our planet. I've stated this many times. We will survive whatever is thrown at us, because it is in our DNA. I'm not on the 'AIDS was intentional'. I've seen just as much evidence (credible evidence) for one theory as I have the other. There's a possible vaccine for AIDS? Awesome. From what I'm seeing, this vaccine will re-initialize teh bloodstream and wipe it of nearly every possible virus except those that are indistinguishable from the bodies natural defense systems. As far as I'm aware, there is no virus that is indistinguishable. If this vaccine becomes a reality, it may wipe viruses completely.

EDIT><

I would also like to add that anything is possible. Theoretically, if you had several hundred thousand doctors examine one ounce of your body, each one manually removing every shred of virus they find, they could cure you of AIDS. In theory. It's possible, not logical, not likely, but possible.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Arrowmancer]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
HIV is scam, as same H1N1, H2F3, HGH5 and all other myth viruses

no such things as viruses exist, ALL diseases are of bacteriological and toxic origin, (in HIV case- when human organ thymus is polluted with benzene- it stops producing white cells and so they cant fight bacteria), in cancer case it mercury..etc etc etc, long story, i could write hundreds of pages of it

but doest mean they wont produce the vaccine, tho, it should be the next big thing after swine scam, they wont make it like one-off vaccine, but once a year vaccine

by the way they make swine vaccine from those green monkey particles, so i recon here we should look for connection too ? looks like perfect swine-hiv plan:

The Baxter vaccine, called Celvapan, has had fast track approval. It uses a new vero cell technology, which utilizes cultured cells from the African green monkey. This same animal tissue transmits a number of vaccine-contaminating viruses, including the HIV virus.

The Baxter company has been associated with two deadly scandals. The first event occurred in 2006 when hemophiliac components were contaminated with HIV virus and injected in tens of thousands of people, including thousands of children. Baxter continued to release the HIV contaminated vaccine even after the contamination was known.

The second event occurred recently when it was discovered that Baxter had released a seasonal flu vaccine containing the bird flu virus, which would have produced a real world pandemic, to 18 countries. Fortunately, astute lab workers in the Czech Republic discovered the deadly combination and blew the whistle before a worldwide disaster was unleashed.

Despite these two deadly events, WHO maintains an agreement with Baxter Pharmaceuticals to produce the world’s pandemic vaccine.

Source: www.newsmax.com...
.................................................................................................

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Interesting, Angel!

But I have to ask my favorite question: Why?

There are much more effective ways to kill the population. Why go through all the trouble? Why make it publicly known? If the WHO has the power you seem to think they do, I'm absolutely certain they could make this little company disappear or at least make their ties to it vanish.

What would be the point in wiping out the human immune system? Viruses are real. They have have been infecting humans for hundreds of years, that we've been able to document. While they, themselves, don't usually cause death, they allow for the conditions that WILL cause death.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowmancer
Interesting, Angel!

But I have to ask my favorite question: Why?

There are much more effective ways to kill the population. Why go through all the trouble? Why make it publicly known? If the WHO has the power you seem to think they do, I'm absolutely certain they could make this little company disappear or at least make their ties to it vanish.

i don't understand you question ?
what little company ?
where publicity known ?

It is NOT real, THERE IS NO SINGLE ISOLATED VIRUS, all they provide is computer generated virus-picture with some bull# how it works, i spent two years researching this together with cancer scam, so you probably need to spend as much time to come out with same result

by the way - new good documentary came out recently 'the house of numbers' good for a starter

p.s. there is also official Italian Ministry of Health data available for this day and some few court rulings, that hiv is not the cause of aids, but being quickly withdrown from official 'scientific' sites

google 'Aids denialism at the ministry of health'

very scary business this is ...

[edit on 5-9-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Where does this comin on animal viruses? Are those man-made and released as well?

top topics

join