It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That attack Iran/Financial Collapse/Apocalyptic event is getting closer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
That apocalyptic event is definitely getting closer. Why do I say this?

Well, luckily this is one of the few places I can say this... err.. one of the few places I can say this without the ambulance folks knocking on the door to wheel me away to the nut house.

It all started in 2005, and I won't go into much detail since it is way too crazy. I know that you are all conditioned to think that when someone hears "voices" or anything like that, that it means that there is something wrong with their head. Turns out it's just some advanced technology that we don't have yet, but that is besides the point.

Hearing some stuff in the head is one thing, but it is another when whatever it is cannot only send some sounds into your head, but control any part of your body. So, we're talking everything -- Sleepwalking, Sharp pains in various body parts, the list goes on infinitely.

Yeah, I know, that's supposed to be illegal to do that to folks in America, but it happens to folks anyway. Sometimes they think that it's "Demons", sometimes they think that it's "Angels", or sometimes they claim that it's the "CIA", but it's neither of the above and it's illegal. But hey, a piece of paper has never stopped anyone from doing anything.

Okay, so here I am, feeling oh so ill. I can't lay down, because if I do, a painful "snore", I won't call it a sound because it also vibrates your throat in the most painful way. And that "snore" fires every 3 seconds until I pull my head up. Swallowing is so painful that drinking a cup of juice is a chore in pain. It must have been messing with my throat while I was sleeping to cause that.

The doctor couldn't help, but I imagine that he could toss me in the looney bin. I could have went into work, but everything is so painful that I used up a sick day.

So, why would something out there do something so extreme to anyone? My suspicioun is that something is getting closer, and you can insert that apocalyptic life changing scenario here. Is it financial collapse? Is it an attack on Iran? I don't have the answer to that, but I thought that I would give folks a heads up so that they could adjust their internal alert level for the next few months.

Well, if they haven't already, that is.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Maybe you should get a psych evaluation, it is possible that prescription medications could "block" whatever is controlling you.

You might also consider investing in an MRI to make sure there are no phsycal abnormalities in your head.

I don't think you are crazy, but things like this are extremely hard to believe for obvious reasons. I also understand that to have something like this happen, and come to the realization that the vast majority would think you were either lying or insane, on top of not being able to help you, would be about too much for most people. Having said that, you come off like it isn't the "OMG what am I going to do?!" kind of situation it would be for most people. That could mean you are lying, have a mental disease, are very used to the strange and horrifying. Or you've just done an excellent job of accepting and dealing with an extraordinary and difficult situation. I don't assume it's any of those things, but I think it's likely not the last.

I know you didn't start this thread to debate your sanity or motives, but I've been seeing a lot of "voices in my head" threads lately, and it really has me thinking about what I'd do in that situation.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maus80

We all know about the typical "you need a psych eval" response.

First of all, this is a conspiracy website. If you're a skeptic, then you should psych eval your way outta here.

Rather than a bunch of responses regurgitating the party line that they hear on the idiot box, the "you need a psych eval", I was figuring that this was a conspiracy website where people think outside of the box.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I would say that suggesting that there might be prescription medications that could block the ability of outside forces to control or invade your mind shows that I'm at least willing to suspend disbelief long enough to try to think of possible solutions or what I would do in that situation.

I guess you didn't read my reply and saw "psych eval" and got defensive. Also, members of this site are willing to think outside of the box. As in entertain, evaluate, and sometimes investigate possible conspiracies. Not instantly believe they are true, or accept peoples undocumented/unprovable accounts. I didn't reiterate anything I heard on an "idiot box."

new topics

top topics

join