It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What have you done lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So today me and a buddy of mine who is also here on ats "TwilightMage" printed 5 flyers:

www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...

i also made 5 more of my own making showing the "Join or Die" snake surrounded by quotes from our founding fathers (1 from FDR) about liberty and the central bank "federal reserve". anyways, we went to 5 places in town (post office, supermarket, library, town hall and convenient store) and posted these on bulletin boards. i wonder how long they will last? I was wondering if anyone else has done anything lately to try and wake up the ignorant masses off folks who are too busy to care or just dont care.. anyone done anything lately?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67abd8fc10df.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4-9-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I organize with my camp and remain watchful from my tower.

I have also spent the past ten years collecting a network of truly wonderful and trustworthy men and women who are ready for whatever comes our way.

In short, I have been building a "guild of good."

I only hope that "if" SHTF there are many other guilds like ours.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Since 1994, I've been educating those that were receptive about preparation for Sit X, focusing initially on hurricane preparations and easing into more dire possibilities.

I think we need to simplify our lives and now is the time to tighten our belts a bit or a LOT, and take responsibility for the safety and health of our families and neighbors.

I saw after hurricane Paloma whacked us last Novemeber, that there are those who embrace the grid, and without the rapid response of our government, they might've perished, in spite of their wealth. If I had wealth, I'd want to use it to set up systems and agriculture to help our nation go through the potential future growing pains. Yes, I'd build a few bunkers too.

I've discovered, to my dismay, that very few people are receptive to ideas that challenge their paradigms of survival. Put another way, many people -- here at least -- seem to feel that if they buy a shiny new car, that that is evidence that everything is going to continue as normal. I think many western countries have enjoyed a hayday period, and I think those indulgent times are at an end. It doesn't have to mean the end of US or civilization, just a readjustment, an adaptation to changing and unknown circumstances.

join