It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The white house's web site; I sent in my comment today. How about you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

I did not disclose my full name and just left an e-mail I was a bit sarcatistic using the Yes We Can line to make a point. I know my comment does little to no good but I am hoping someone somewhere sees how displeased the America Public is.

You should read the page; "President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history."(whitedhouse web site.)

I just had to laugh. By open he means showing the american public openly how we are being screwed over?

www.philly.com...

Sorry Mister President I don't need you apologizing for me!

When does it end? When we will have a president who is humble and remembers what it is like to be an average american citzen?

[edit on 4-9-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I wish I would have saved my comment because it was quite clever. I know boring topic but I wanted to who else sent in comments.
If there is a government list; then I will be on it because I let them know I was displeased with their current policies.
Then again since I am no named worthless tax payer then they probably just have a good laugh and go back to watching TV on their gold fringed couches.

join