It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal at it again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

This video is bad coverage for Isreal because it shows an unarmed, al-jazeera reporter being fired at by isreali troops for no reason at all whats that all about? awfully thuggish and unprofessional i think but then again we are becoming more accustomed to acts like this carried out by the jewish state arent we...

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will approve construction of hundreds of new homes for Jewish settlers in the West Bank, an Israeli official said today, a move that appeared to snub the Obama administration's public demand for a settlement freeze and complicate its effort to restart Middle East peace talks.

www.latimes.com...

The White House expressed "regret" over the unofficial announcement, saying the United States "does not accept the legitimacy of continued settlement expansion" and urging Israel to halt it.

I wonder what this is going to lead to? what would happen if the us stopped giving aid to isreal? how much would it hurt them? this is nothing more than a imperial jewish push into the west bank. perhaps a third intifada is right around the corner...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I am getting fed up of israel now I am going to start praying to God to send a ball of fire from space and blow Jerusalem to kingdom come and maybe Israel might start acting civilised again...I mean they cant build a temple if jersalem isnt there anymore can they :p

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
because it shows an unarmed, al-jazeera reporter being fired at by isreali troops for no reason at all

I don't know man. You insinuate that the reporter is being fired at (firearm) but in fact she is standing in a separation area or no mans land and one canister of tear gas was thrown her way. She steps to the side and continues her report.

Doesn't seem like a big deal to me considering the location she chose to do hre report from.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
As seeing that the reporter was "gassed" only once, stopped, came back on the air, and finished her report, is it not possible at all that the gassing was inadvertent? I mean, the protesters were still there as she went to finish her report, so I doubt that the Israeli army left.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
if you'll notice, the protestors are down on the road, she is standing on a hill above the rock throwing and tear gassing. therefore she is not amongst the action. she says she was fired at twice by the way.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am among the group that think that both Israelis and Pelestinians can find a way to co-exist, but watching this video makes me sick. Not because of the things that Israel as a nation might be doing wrong, but at the lack of discipline of the IDF. It shows that they in fact are not a professional army and should be punished... at least these soldiers should. But there are other videos were they act the same way. If any other military in the world acted in this manner against the media, be it the Russians, the English, the French, or the Americans, there would be an uproar. They were filming a peaceful demonstration and were not even in the area were it was happening. Besides if a soldier cant see the big camera at that distance to know they are press, then should he be allowed to be a soldier without having his eyes checked? I think that some, if not most, of the IDF troops consider themselves better than the rest of the people of that region simply because when things like these happen, everybody just looks the other way. For shame!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Oh its the hate Israel bandwagon, before you jump on remember the reporters in N Korea, Iraq who actually got shot and killed, even kidnapped and beheaded! They were probaly warning shots.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
jewish owned america and jewish israel have been hated and dehumanized by the nazi world for decades.
the ultimate solution shall be used to describe the 21st century's jew extermination like the final solution is used to describe the 20th century's jew extermination .

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Oh its the hate Israel bandwagon, before you jump on remember the reporters in N Korea, Iraq who actually got shot and killed, even kidnapped and beheaded! They were probaly warning shots.

So we should let it escalate to reporters being shot and killed before anyone says anything? Warning shots that the next step would be them shot or decapitated? When a military acts in this manner they should be dealt with accordingly. Before it gets out of hand.... if not things like reporters being shot, decapitated, or accused of traitors and imprisoned becomes the norm.

No don't hate Israel. Hate the attitude of some that make this unstable region move back instead of forward... no matter what race they are.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
When I watch this video... I actually have to laugh at that reporter. They will put a spin on just about anything. You can even hear a voice in the background yelling out... "Sorry".

A personal attack... I think not.

Do I think it's the place for a female reporter to be in without a vest on... Definitely NOT!

Soldiers have a job to do... why does that have to include keeping untrained civilians that voluntarily decide to put themselves in harm's way out of the line of fire.

Can't fix stupid!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
al jazeera i s known for provoking the Israelis into a forceful action just to show the action as unprovoked who knows if its in this situation, but u can not see behind the camera if she is truly alone with the camera man

they report the response but not the action that provoked the response

[edit on 4-9-2009 by standupamerica32]

[edit on 4-9-2009 by standupamerica32]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayjose
jewish owned america and jewish israel have been hated and dehumanized by the nazi world for decades.
the ultimate solution shall be used to describe the 21st century's jew extermination like the final solution is used to describe the 20th century's jew extermination .

Are you suggesting the mass extermination of a group of people?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by standupamerica32

personally im begginging to wonder if al-jazeera isnt a better news network than anything america has (BBC is still no. 1) al-jazeera is able to get places and to people americans cannot get to and they actually report the news... even if there is some muslim bias in there, they still report actual news..

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

u r serious?

sheesh!

any student of history can see the parallels between the centuries of hatred towards the jews in europe and the decades of hatred towards america and israel.anti-americanism and anti-semitism are now partners and what the world does is its own business.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

right they are biased news in the u.s however is just entertainment media now its a joke so on that point i agree

new topics

top topics

join