It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's national flag to fly outside White House

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Amazing!

Why is this date of the flag raising numerologically significant?

9 - 20 - 2009!

Another possible way of writing this numerologically would be:

9 - 110 - 11009 !

Astoundingly significant to the numberologically aware!

USA! You have been SOLD! Lock, stock and smoking barrel!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

????

That doesn't make a bit of sense? That is not the binary equivalent? Even if you had gotten the binary correct, you would have had to rewrite the nine and the 2009?

Where are you getting those numbers from?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Otherwise, if you are so proud of you own Nation, stay there!

So all Americans who live around the world have lost all pride for their nation? That doesn't make sense. (Bis surprise, that.) I mean, if they were proud of the US, why would they be living in another country, right?

Originally posted by marg6043
I did and I am an American born with Spanish roots.

You don't celebrate your country's holidays? Never fly the flag?

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by freedoms

I think that the reason should be in respect to the American soldiers that gave their life and blood fighting communism for freedom.

How can we be raising the flag of a communist country after our own government gave the life of our soldiers fighting communism.

This about respecting those before us that thought they were fighting a noble cause because our own government pushed that communism was evil during their life time, like my grandfather, my father and two of his brothers, my father survived Korea but my grandfather (world war 2) and two uncles (one korea and the other vietnam) did not.

No, this all wrong and our government is disrespecting those that bleed against communism.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I live in the US and to tell you the truth the only Puertorican flag I have is in my daughters car as a sticker).

And not I don't celebrate Puertorican holidays because they are not celebrated here in the US where you know I reside.

And for Hispanic month that is more Mexican celebration than anything else.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Binary? Numerology.

Normally in numerology a number is made by adding other numbers together. With regard to the '2's I have simply reversed the process by the inverse process of asking how to make a '2', '1+1'.

The '9' comes from the ninth month, ie September, the '11' comes from the inverse process applied to the '2' and the '2009' speaks for itself.....we are in the year '2009'.

Interesting how the '9 11' appears both forwards and in reverse!

Very Luciferian!

But just my humble opinion as an amateur numerologist.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Elliot]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I have spent a considerable amount of time in Mexico, but I didn't expect them to fly the U.S. flag on the 4th of July.

I am sure many people have left the US because they were dissatisfied with their lives here (I can think of a couple of Hollywood types that have done it quite publicly), I don't think they are trying to get their new home countries to fly American flags, or change to American ways? They left for a reason!

Now, there are certainly some people that have left the US for job opportunities, or family matters, and I am sure they miss the US very much. They have every right to fly the US flag in their cars or on their homes (just as many do here), but I am quite certain they don't expect the foreign countries they are living in to fly the US flag? I am also sure they made every attempt to learn the local languages and customs to make their integration easier!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Seems the "patriots" here don't wanna see any other flag besides their own.

It's for a day. Not forever. Calm down.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

I guess I just don't see the point in that type of numerology? It is possible to manipulate any number into any other number without any structure?

If you rewrite 2 as 1+1, then why not rewrite the 9 as any of its possibilities? I was born in 1974, I guess that means I knew about 9/11 also, 1 in 9 7+4 is 11. 1 in 9/11 for 1974. I could probably do that with any number, so it is meaningless?

Sorry if harsh, I just don't think that is a real form of numerology.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The second world war started on:

11 3 9 1939

or

11 am on the 3rd of 9th, 1939.

While not significant in itself it remains interesting that 9 and 11 are always significant dates in history.

The first world war ended at 11 am on the 11th of the 11th month of 1918.

Again, on its own, insignificant, but when taken as a pattern you might ask, what's with the number 9 and the number 11?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
You didn't answer the question - Why would we (the U.S., who is supposed to be diametrically opposed to communism) celebrate the birth of a communist country?

Umm, Chinese National Day was 1st October, 1949. It is celebrated on 1st October of every year.

The date of this event is 22nd September, more than a week early. Therefore, it isn't a Chinese National Day celebration, or having anything to do with the birth of Communist China.

It's like trying to say that an event occurring on June 25th is celebrating the Birth of the United States which isn't celebrated until July 4th!

You are reading what you want to read into a Communist News Article (read "Propaganda") and drawing your own conclusions which are baseless and unfounded, only because the FoxHysteria hounds have jumped all over it and are convincing you to do likewise.

You obviously didn't even both to read the OP article before you started assuming. These are not my conclusions, they are in INK in the article. Perhaps you should read before you flap. BTW I don't even read Fox, or CNN, or any of the rest any more, I didn't even know they had reported it.

Overseas Chinese planned the ceremony in the US to celebrate China’s National Day, which falls on October 1.

“The ceremony has gotten official approval,” Xiao Shuigen, secretary of the Union of Chinese American Professional Organizations, said Sunday.

According to He Xiaohui, chairman of the Coordination Council of Chinese-American Associations, the ceremony is hosted by overseas Chinese organizations.

To celebrate the 60th birthday of China, and to express their love for the motherland, overseas Chinese will raise the Chinese flag at 10 am that day.

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
To answer your question - yes, I would want to but, for an appropriate example of being in a communist country, I would not expect them to hoist an American flag over their President's residence. I highly doubt China would ever allow this. In fact, I'm going to say that China would never allow it. WE should not allow this.

Actually China does fly the Stars & Stripes when our Heads of State visit China. They flew the Stars & Stripes at the Beijing Olympics even. China even flew the Stars & Stripes when Condoleeza Rice visited, according her the same diplomatic honor as a visiting Head of State!

But I suppose those that don't understand diplomacy should stay out of diplomacy.

However, years after Nixon first opened relations with Communist China, and 30 years of official diplomacy started with Communist China by Carter & Mondale, every president since has forged closer and closer relations. China has come a long way in those 30 years of diplomatic relations. It would be a shame to throw all the diplomatic progress we've made away by not showing proper diplomatic decorum to the Chinese that they display to even our lesser dignitaries such as our Secretaries of State.

It's not a head of state receiving ceremony.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Look folks, fraterormus set this straight a couple pages back.

The only thing to be concerned about is the timing of the event. It is a PR stunt by the Chinese government for the Chinese people.
Let them have it.
Not that we can do anything about it anyhow. We CANNOT say that we won't welcome their diplomats. They own too much of our economy. Besides, why would we?

This has been done in the past and will be done again in the future.
And I think it is a good thing.
We need to have a good relationship with our economic masters. If we don't, things would get ugly.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Hopefully Frat set us straight, but it was only speculation! No where in the OP does it say a Diplomat or Head of State is involved. There haven't been any announced visits by the White House saying this either.

Absent any confirmation of a visit, we have to go on the assumption that this is just a private citizen group of Chinese with enough influence to get the flag of an oppressive regime hoisted above the White House of the U.S.!!

I replied to Frat earlier as well; I hope it is an honorary reception to a diplomat, but otherwise it is an ominious fulfillment of one man's dream to have his Chinese flag flying in the Center of Washington, D.C.!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Seems the "patriots" here don't wanna see any other flag besides their own.

It's not just any other country. It is a communist country.

It's for a day. Not forever. Calm down.

Nope. It's disgusting.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I can only picture all those American soldiers rolling on their graves after they gave their lives fighting communism.

While our forefathers very soon will finish digging their bony selves our of their graves to strangle those politicians that have turned this nation into crap.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Look folks, fraterormus set this straight a couple pages back.

The only thing to be concerned about is the timing of the event. It is a PR stunt by the Chinese government for the Chinese people.
Let them have it.
Not that we can do anything about it anyhow. We CANNOT say that we won't welcome their diplomats. They own too much of our economy. Besides, why would we?

This has been done in the past and will be done again in the future.
And I think it is a good thing.
We need to have a good relationship with our economic masters. If we don't, things would get ugly.

No what fraterormus said was completely false. Read back to some of my posts, this is not a head of state receiving ceremony it is a celebration of the birth of a communist country and has NEVER been done before.

Edit to add: Better yet, why don't you read the article for yourself instead of trusting in what people say.

[edit on 4/9/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Yeah, I mean I am assuming that there will be a representative of the Chinese Government here on that day.
If not, there IS cause for concern.

Best to wait and see, I suppose.
Nothing to be alarmed about at the moment. At least this is my opinion.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

WHAT?!?

You mean someone on ATS is taking a normal event out of context to use it as a political hit piece?!?

Why I'm shocked, I tell you

link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by JayinAR

Hopefully Frat set us straight, but it was only speculation! No where in the OP does it say a Diplomat or Head of State is involved. There haven't been any announced visits by the White House saying this either.

Absent any confirmation of a visit, we have to go on the assumption that this is just a private citizen group of Chinese with enough influence to get the flag of an oppressive regime hoisted above the White House of the U.S.!!

I replied to Frat earlier as well; I hope it is an honorary reception to a diplomat, but otherwise it is an ominious fulfillment of one man's dream to have his Chinese flag flying in the Center of Washington, D.C.!!

It is NOT a receiving ceremony it is a celebration of the birth of a communist country. Read the article!!!!!!

Overseas Chinese planned the ceremony in the US to celebrate China’s National Day, which falls on October 1.

“The ceremony has gotten official approval,” Xiao Shuigen, secretary of the Union of Chinese American Professional Organizations, said Sunday.

According to He Xiaohui, chairman of the Coordination Council of Chinese-American Associations, the ceremony is hosted by overseas Chinese organizations.

To celebrate the 60th birthday of China, and to express their love for the motherland, overseas Chinese will raise the Chinese flag at 10 am that day.

link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I've read the article and the entire thread.
I am voicing agreement with a few other posters above that of yours.
Is there a problem with that?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join