It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's national flag to fly outside White House

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I think China should stop buying your treasury bills, your FED's financial instruments, dump all of it's dollar reserves, remove the dollar peg on their currency and buy up and secure as many resources it can get it's hands on outside your borders.

Seems only fair that since they are your sworn enemy that they act like one.

Ah ha!! But that is exactly the problem. We have fundamental differences in philosophy, but we allow them to bankroll us, which puts us at a strategic disadvantage in negotiation or war!!

What if they decided one day to do just what you say? Then our economy collapses, we go into inner turmoil, and then we are ripe for an overthrow!!

Now, if China had really planned ahead, they would have revolutionaries financed through third parties, and armed, and ready to do all the dirty work for them in the name of Patriotism. Now, China doesn't even have to risk losing a soldier!! All they have to do is finance both sides for an extended period of time, and then pull the rug out from under one side or the other!! And, we deserve it! It is exactly what our CIA has been doing for decades to create instability in regions that we want to influence!

So, what you say may be intended sarcastically, but it is rooted in truth, and it is the foundation of the problem!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

Yes, and while we (other US citizens) are on about it...we have to stop using all of our electronics, our automobiles, even our Boeing airplanes, because ALL of them have parts in them that come from China.

That only scratches the surface of this horrid conspiracy!!

What? I didn't hear you...you said what?? We live in a GLOBAL economy???

Huh? Really? The Chinese are what?!? Capitalists!!??

Oh...they have seen that it's impossible to be isolationist, inward-looking 19th century domineering hierarchy anymore? They've finally seen the writing on the Great Wall? Well...the old ones, they're going to be the hardest to get to change their ways...but, good news is, they will eventually die out.

Hey!! If the USSR can go away...eh? Oh, well....it's already happening in China, but certain old sticks in the mud just don't get it yet?

yeah...change is difficult to accept, isn't it?

[edit on 4 September 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
While this will get flamed or maybe even removed...

The answer is plain and simple your are about to get ****** in the **** by China.(Just like many other nations including mine) As China is now the super power in the world and its only a matter of time before there influence takes hold.

Accept it or die trying to fight it. Enjoy either way!

But let me guess, all you anti-Obama people will be blaming him? where whoever was in power would be doing the samething.

**DISCLAIMER**
I am not pro Obama. I dont really care who is in power. Although i feel sorry for the American Public as your ****ed so good luck.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by r3dman]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
First, the national day of China Oct. 1st. So what the OP said is absolutely nonsense (unless the flag will fly there from 9.20 to 10.01)

Second, please name a country that begins with "U"

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluepanic
Second, please name a country that begins with "U"

Well thats not to hard.

Uganda
Uraguay
UK (not quite a country, if u ask the scots,welsh and irish)
USA
Uzbekistan
United Arab Emirates
Ukraine

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

"One of the signals is the Chinese flag raised at the White House." !

Attention - Solar Impact 08-22-2009

ATS-Thread: Hellion'57 Related ? The Solar System is breaking out in spots

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
China probably figures "Hey, we own it"

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Well, why the heck not? I mean, thanks to our politicians, they do own us, lock, stock and barrel.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by getreadyalready

OK, I believe it I guess!

Other sources:
amerpundit.com...

forums.hannity.com...

bearcreekledger.com...

www.ar15.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

So Pravda and GodLikeProductions are confirming it, but so are Hannity, and amerpundit, freerepublic, and about 100 other pages of sources on Google!!

Has anyone seen any MSM on this event? You would think Glenn Beck would be all over it!!

Give him a few minutes to wipe away the blood that is shooting out of his eyes and grab that duct tape to keep his head from exploding.

He will be on it like flies on poop.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Get used to it.

We'll probably see it in the post office before long. . .

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hey, our fault for borrowing so much money from a superpower.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Is not China the one at fault of the take over of America, they have not taken our nation, our nation has been given to them in silver plater by our own for the people government.

They are doing what any other nation would do with such great gift. Just because our for the people government sleeps with the enemy and suck up to them and bend down for them doesn't mean that we the people also have to do it.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
OP, I assure you that the White House staff has voiced these exact concerns you raise... and that I share.
However, they don't have much say in the matter. China owns this Country's debt. And they have recently stopped buying it!

This Government has no choice but to bend over and grab their ankles for the Chinese and I'm quite sure they are scrambling very hard right about now trying to figure out what they are going to do about it.

Problem is, there is nothing they can do.

Before long you will see long-term Gov. Officials resigning...

And THEN you'll see the Chinese Flag in our Post Offices.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

They are doing what any other nation would do with such great gift. Just because our for the people government sleeps with the enemy and suck up to them and bend down for them doesn't mean that we the people also have to do it.

I agree. China wants the money, and they want us to leave them alone in Tibet and Taiwan, but they don't want to rule the U.S.

They will leverage the power they have over us to expand their influence in Asia, and they will continue to buy our politicians and prop up our economy, and sell us their cheap toxic merchandise, but they will allow us the illusion of Democracy!

The U.S. has far too many guns on the streets for any country to attempt a hostile takeover! This is exactly why the 2nd Amendment was so important then and now!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
Perhaps we should go and burn down some Masonic temples and beat the satanists in the streets with batons.That seems like a good plan.

I rather like this one.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Well lets see how many centimeters the China flag flies over the American flag.

BTW I agree with you.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Our nation is nothing but an illusion of what used to be right now, I agree with you on your post, well put.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The raising of the Communist Chinese flag, is a foreshadow of things to come.

Chairman Mao killed anywhere from 20 million to upwards of 100 million people, depending on who's research and books you read. That is a fact. Chairman Obama is set to unleash this purge upon us. Get ready.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The first time I heard of this story was an article from the China Daily newspaper linked from Drudge.

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

Maybe the other articles say something different but this one clearly states that the ceremony will be to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the founding of PRC.

I decided to post a comment below the article, which there were only about 3 pages of at the time, but I soon realized that they were probably censoring me. I mean, it is a Chinese news site so I wasn't that surprised, but it seemed that all the comments that were being allowed through were mostly critical of Obama. I made the mistake of criticizing China.
I tried posting it again plus a third post saying that I'm being censored. Neither of those made it through either though. Oh well. I was just kind of excited because it's the first time I've ever been censored for something like that.

Here's what I tried to post.

What?!!! China is a responsible country?! Umm, they arrest or kill political dissenters. They attack and kill religious dissenters. They manufacture and ship worldwide, toys containing lead. We admire them due to the success of last year's Olympics?! Umm, they controlled the media. They specifically put out cheer squads. Now we're going to let them hoist their flag on the Whitehouse lawn?!! What planet are we living on right now???!!!!! Well, Obama's communist, Van Jones, should be happy!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
You didn't answer the question - Why would we (the U.S., who is supposed to be diametrically opposed to communism) celebrate the birth of a communist country?

Umm, Chinese National Day was 1st October, 1949. It is celebrated on 1st October of every year.

The date of this event is 22nd September, more than a week early. Therefore, it isn't a Chinese National Day celebration, or having anything to do with the birth of Communist China.

It's like trying to say that an event occurring on June 25th is celebrating the Birth of the United States which isn't celebrated until July 4th!

You are reading what you want to read into a Communist News Article (read "Propaganda") and drawing your own conclusions which are baseless and unfounded, only because the FoxHysteria hounds have jumped all over it and are convincing you to do likewise.

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
To answer your question - yes, I would want to but, for an appropriate example of being in a communist country, I would not expect them to hoist an American flag over their President's residence. I highly doubt China would ever allow this. In fact, I'm going to say that China would never allow it. WE should not allow this.

Actually China does fly the Stars & Stripes when our Heads of State visit China. They flew the Stars & Stripes at the Beijing Olympics even. China even flew the Stars & Stripes when Condoleeza Rice visited, according her the same diplomatic honor as a visiting Head of State!

But I suppose those that don't understand diplomacy should stay out of diplomacy.

However, years after Nixon first opened relations with Communist China, and 30 years of official diplomacy started with Communist China by Carter & Mondale, every president since has forged closer and closer relations. China has come a long way in those 30 years of diplomatic relations. It would be a shame to throw all the diplomatic progress we've made away by not showing proper diplomatic decorum to the Chinese that they display to even our lesser dignitaries such as our Secretaries of State.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join