It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When TSHTF, What side will YOU be on?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GigaloCool
Whatever side has the hottest looking chicks! YEAH BABY!

That would be the republicans, lol

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Which side will I be on?

My own. No one knows what I need better than I do... In the event of a EOTWAWKI senario, my family and I come first, last and always.

link   

Originally posted by Bushido Kanji

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
Luckily, I'll be on the Canadians side.

It will be interesting to see how the Monroe Doctrine holds in this situation. Since we swear to come to the aid of just about any nation in our part of the world that is under attack, will they return the favor?

I doubt it.

We would definitely help out if we knew the attack was from an exterior nation. But an attack by the gov't on its people, may be turned into looking like an attack of the people on the gov't. That muddles the waters significantly.

And we all know the msm can make the sheeple believe anything.

Remembering what innocence looks like could be an only saving grace.

Good luck with the cop thing, by the way.
Fun job, for the most part!

link   
I have to agree with BenevolentHeretic....... I believe the polarization we are currently seeing is an artifice. I think it is intentionally perpetuated in order to KEEP the U.S. citizens divided, sort of a political sleight-of-hand.

Follow the money, keep your eye on the ball, [insert your favorite cliche].

In regard to the OP question, even though I no longer live in the U.S., I live in a country whose enconomy is 100% linked to that of the U.S. I will be on the side of those who do for themselves, who have a sense of the archaic yet timeless concepts of honor and justice. Other dinosaurs as myself will pull together toward a common good and and a common goal, and those that CANNOT do for themselves will be protected.

I might sound as if I look forward to TSHTF, however that is far from the truth. I'd be thrilled to suffer endless taunts of "I told you so, you were wrong".

This weekend, m'Bride and I are performing an experiment to see how difficult it will be to make soap using coconut oil rather than lard or tallow. Last weekend, we made coconut oil -- a timely process in itself. What has this to do with the OP? Simplification, and pre-adaptation to a world without comforts that we take for granted. I need soap. I can survive X amount of years without it, but I need it. Therefore, I think I will need to produce it. simple.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I dont want to preach here, but the God dont want people that cant hold their families together..

So choosing a side isnt the issue, it is as I said in my first reply: Family First.. Than you must deside who you can trust, cause any one are on the same Survival path, just look at Serbia/Bosnia conflict, the neighbours even started to waste eachother over nothing....

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So much of this so called division is hype, or rather overhyped...

Tie us down and tickle our toes and most of us would admit to the same things as the most important things in our lives...

Family. Trusted freinds. Our communities. With family, of course, being the most important of that triad. Without those, nothing else matters. Nothing.

Think about that the next time one of the polarists want to set us against each other...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by Stormdancer777

If you notice friend I didn't mentio silence.

I clearly said I will infurate both saids with my message of peace, understanding, and compromise. It's easy to get the two mixed up. Normally that message goes unheard....hence the silence. I believe in my case, if that ever does happen, I won't have too much to fear...just the loss of all my physical assets....no biggie right?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join