It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Schultz: I Never Saw A Dem With A Bush = Hitler Sign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Is this guy for real? Are there any people out there who actually beleive him? Its quite stunning to see how brazen these revisionists in the MSM are getting. If his memory is really that bad, a simple google search could have informed Mr. Schultz. Either that, or hes purposely being misleading. Ed and his ilk like playing word games.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Complete jackassery top to bottom

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Oh, he's for real alright. And I'm sure there are millions of zombies out there who will take this hook, line and sinker and run with it. I can't believe that he, and many others like him, can get on national television and spout blatant falsehoods. So brazen.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

That's because his eyes were closed.
On the other hand, maybe he is just lying.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What's MSNBC ratings again? Oh that's right...

They play to a extremely small majority of nuts. Obamas 2012 supporters.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Fox panders to Republicans.

MSNBC panders to Democrats.

And CNN wishes Fox and MSNBC didn't exist.

And this guy is stupid if he thinks we're all that stupid.

I saw the "Bush is a nazi" crowd on TV and in person. I saw them in cities with over 1 million people. And I saw them in small town in northern Minnesota. I saw the buses they road in on and I saw the Harley Davidson bikers ride into town all decked out in long hair, tattoos, and leather to shout them down and then back on their buses sooner then the nazi pushers planned.

And I saw the media see it to.

Moron.

Bush is by no means a nazi. Neither is Obama. There is a reason you don't see WWII vets out there calling everybody a nazi. They know what nazis really are. Granted, most WWII vets are to old to be out doing that sort of thing but I'm trying to make a point.

With each new presidential election, 50% of the nation gets more and more bent out of shape. Now they are elbowing each other and biting each other's fingers off.

It's just now starting to get out of hand.

Election day won't change a thing because in this country, stupid people have the right to vote.

Clearly, stupid people now out number smart people in the country. That's what Bush relied on. That's what Obama is relying on to.

If the smart people in this country want to trump the stupid (which is the majority), the smart people are going to have to take it back another way because the stupid people now control the majority of the votes.

And they still will in 2012.

Why do you think "the powers that be" are trying so hard to bankrupt the system? They know if they don't crash the system soon, the smart people will rise up.

They want to crash the system and starve us. Once we are starving, we won't care what they replace the current system with as long as we can eat.

And they know that. So it is Obama's fault. And Bush's to. But honestly, they are just cogs in the ever turning wheel.

It's up to the smart people to be the jam that stops those destructive wheels from turning.

The health care debate is just a distraction. It's designed to keep us busy over here while they destroy us over there.

And folks, the bad guys are winning.

So are we going to stand up or are we just going to type on the internet?

(Sorry for drifting.)

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

Fox panders to Republicans.

MSNBC panders to Democrats.

And CNN wishes Fox and MSNBC didn't exist.

No, I'm sorry but this just inst the case. CNN is just as bad as MSNBC and then you have the networks news like ABC, CBS and NBC. Lets not pretend that left, right and center are equally represented.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog
What's MSNBC ratings again? Oh that's right...

They play to a extremely small majority of nuts. Obamas 2012 supporters.

He plays to a very large crowd of 75 thousand avg.

Glenn Beck only plays to a very small crowd of 3.2 million avg.

top topics

join