It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in the southeast of Moscow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
OK , so pt 2 seems to rule out lanterns for me , it still could be choppers but whats with the lights , cant see it being CGI looks like whatever they are, they are there , doing whatever it is they are doing , I am not saying they are ET , but it is kinda strange

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Nice clear video for a change
but i think these are lanterns all the same . The lights are just hanging around slowly going upwards, certainly not acting like anything that isnt floating like a chinese lantern. The video isnt that long in reality its just the same bit of film shown about 4 times.

If it was CGI it would have been more impressive.
Sry guys.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

It would be good if he can back up the claims of someone else seeing them. Does it make you skeptical that only one person films these videos from each cities or does it make you think they are very observative? If it was in a remote place i would understand, but in a big city with millions of people i feel skeptical, but there is certainly something going on in the skies to attract all them choppers.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If the poster is to be believed this was filmed today so maybe more did see it and have yet to report the sighting

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thats what i am hoping aswell, but he has posted over a hundred videos, and from the ones i have watched, there is no mention of further witnesses, but i hope there is with this footage because its pretty good.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There is probably a rational exp for what we are seeing , either hoax or some conventional craft , but you never know
we live in hope

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have 8 reply emails from olegen77.
He says other people do see these objects in Moscow.
They stay around for awhile.
And indicates a long term occurrence.

Most likely the light will be ignored as happens in a post I made.
Or if people complain and government does its old non committal self
they will move on.

ED: Miami UFO videos:

So frequent UFO fliers happens.
If olegen77 had a video of a plane he might live by the airport
and see UFOs with Moscow in the background.

[edit on 9/4/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Honestly, I believe the UFO's are here day and night, they have obviously been revealing themselves more intently to everyone around the world.

Is it a coincidence that so many people report such similar sightings, experiences, and phenomena? Statistically, there has to be something more to what is occuring that rationally cannot be explain.

It also seems that many people refuse and openly deny their presence, I am certain that many of you have seen them - if you look up into the night sky you are bound to catch a glimpse, whether they are in stationary orbit or in movement.

The people have been so deeply programmed, that many feel threatened by the existence of higher intelligence in and around our planet earth.

The "NWO" is real - although many do not realize that we have been living it for quite some time. The best slave is one who knows not he is a slave. That is the current situation on earth.

Self-defence mechanisms are triggered in the programmed people as the fear of realization of a deeper aspect, a spiritual aspect, arrises and crashes down their entire structure of beliefs - everything they have learned since birth.

To realize that your reality is false, and that you have been denied your spiritual rights - your full potential, to realize that you have been manipulated and that your perception is based on an entire lie.

It is quite traumatizing, however there is not much time left as the transition of Ages approaches.

These "UFO's" for a lack of a better term, are not going anywhere, they will only continue their presence increasing in frequency and contact.

You can deny all you want, you can call the skeptic card and the "physical proof" tactic anytime, but you are only going to make the fall harder when your reality comes crashing down before you.

We are not your enemies, they are not malevolent. It is your governments, rather, shadow governments - the elites, the ones who subconsciously manipulate and keep you in the dark that do not care about you. Knowledge is power, literally, in every sense of the word.

You've just experienced perhaps the largest theft of a nation's people in the entire history of mankind.

Yet you still don't fit the puzzles together? The picture is set right there for you in plain day light.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Troy_]

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Troy_]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Troy_

Hit the nail on the head Troy
, The truth will out , hopefully sooner rather than later , when that day comes we can all sit back with a big told ya so grin on our faces and watch as the sceptics eat humble pie

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Got some Tesla centric news or observation for red lights in the sky.
Especially if at the tips of an aluminum triangle craft.

on page:

The system then works economically and the economy is much greater than might be supposed judging from the unavoidable losses in the arc. As the capacity was too small a flaming arc often formed in the box, a sure sign of bad working, the curious feature being that the arc was of a decidedly red color. This may be due to the alumina which was formed as the break wheel was of aluminium.

If the lights are not lanterns or normal aircraft we might be seeing
powerful voltage forces ripping off or atomizing aluminum.
Tesla made powerful voltage from his 5000 cps rotating spark gaps
to boost up ether energy.

ED: Doh. Sounds like he lost capacity which varies with altitude.
Another CSN finding we don't talk about.

[edit on 1/22/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join