It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in the southeast of Moscow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
OK dont know what these are , first I thought lanterns , but they dont look like any type of lanterns Ive ever seen , then maybe jet afterburners but they dont seem to be going anywhere that quickly , so its up to you , take a look and see what you think .
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-9-2009 by gortex]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Here it is embedded

Interesting video.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thanx for the embed , any ideas on what we are seeing here ?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

chinese lanterns on a stick

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
dots in the sky..that's what i see. could this be traffic on a mountain road?, helicopters?, slow flying fixed wing at a distance?, flares from so far away, that you wouldn't be able to see the smoke?. possibly 2 lighter than air dirigibles? distant airport traffic on flight paths?....dots in the black sky..that's what i see.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Yeah you forgot Swamp Gas and Venus

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
dots in the sky..that's what i see. could this be traffic on a mountain road?, helicopters?, slow flying fixed wing at a distance?, flares from so far away, that you wouldn't be able to see the smoke?. possibly 2 lighter than air dirigibles? distant airport traffic on flight paths?....dots in the black sky..that's what i see.

I'd be more apt to say reflections, but I am thinking not.

But do you folks even watch the videos? If you had, it would be obvious it was not traffic nor slow flying fixed wing, nor flares, nor blimps. The only one you were close with was helicopters.

Other than reflections, or CGI, unsure really. Don't even think helicopters to be honest.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
He has a lot of videos up.
I just came across something about Tesla craft, UFOs or Chinese
lanterns; in that they move slower than the stall speed of light
aircraft although at times they imitated this aircraft.

Thus they gave up on the aircraft and settled on the lantern.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well this guy does have a lot of UFO videos (none of them about "tesla" craft) 2 of them kind of stick out. Well let me just say first off this guy has over 100 UFO videos, most of them being over moscow. When ever i see someone having over 100 UFO vids they have taken themselves i suspect them of being a hoaxer.
Now this is another video he has, nevermind the fact that it is just a plane it shows he can and does play with light levels to show the lights and obscure the object a bit.

and this UFO video looks to me like the reflection of a candle.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I left part of this information on one of his posts.

Try to drive around the star:

The alarming degree to which many people have become brainwashed is demonstrated by the fact that these saucers are in plain view at night, yet most people ignore them, accepting them as 'normal'. Many younger people (below forty) have never seen the sky any other way. Yet, in many cases, the behavior of the saucers is so outrageous, that only a fool would accept them as "stars", "planes", or "helicopters". They hover for hours, blinking, wobbling, flashing, meandering, beaming out multi-colored lights, and often jumping or shooting around, while numbed-out, intimidated, brainwashed people refuse to allow themselves to believe there is anything extraordinary or unnatural about them. I once pointed a large one out to a neighbor, as it hovered over a nearby government bombing range between Galisteo and Santa Fe. We then drove from Lamy, to Galisteo, across a dirt road to State Rd. 14, up to Santa Fe, then back to Lamy. We drove completely around it, while continually viewing it, yet afterward, my neighbor refused to allow himself to believe he had seen anything other than a 'star', even after I explained how and why one cannot 'drive around' a star! Another characteristic I noted while viewing saucers many times, as they flew right over Santa Fe at night, is that they appear to imitate small planes, but they seem to have a problem with moving at the speed of a normal plane. If they move too fast, they make brightly glowing, tell-tale streaks, so must move 'too' slow to disguise this (about 20-30 m.p.h.), below the stall speed of a light plane. Some of the strobe-like flashes are not stabilization systems, but are used to hide the faint glows of the saucers' hulls. Also, the fact that it takes a 'slow-moving' saucer too long to pass over Santa Fe, while making no noise, is another dead give-away, especially when a saucer just 'parks' for a half hour or so over the southwest outskirts of Santa Fe.

Page 172 from 'Pentagon Aliens"

Going too slow or too fast or blinking lights seems to be the Chinese lanterns again.
Not so, Tesla craft is the way to go.
Perhaps he has no car to drive around Moscow.
The Ufologists need a car simple, if only we had Ufologists on call in Moscow.

These craft seem to have emulated low flying planes at one time and
gave up for the lantern story for some reason they like to go 20 to
30 mph under the stall speed of small aircraft and just float away.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

He could definitely fake it.
But if its real its easier.
I see snake eyes under that candle.
Might be the triangle craft.

High voltage can cause a flame.
That might bring on the burning of nitrogen in the presence of
high voltage and cause a bright light.

The apex disks underside of the Triangle might be landing gear covers.
The cause of the snake eyes.
The gear being non conductive.
I think they interfere with the charge flow and might cause some
capacitive action.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Looks interesting, i noticed there was some conventional craft in the background aswell, you can clearly see the flashing light, although this proves nothing just thought i would mention it. They could be anything realy, i meen rite at the beginning, if you look at all the reflections in the building windows they are multicoloured, so this could be something in the background producing the same effects.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
also i noticed on one of his comments on youtube, someone asks him why there are no stars visible? he replies and says its because of all the cars pollution etc. So what?? I live in a big city in the UK and i can see the stars very clearly. There is what looks like helicopters around the lights, but still im not convinced about this footage.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
also i noticed on one of his comments on youtube, someone asks him why there are no stars visible? he replies and says its because of all the cars pollution etc. So what?? I live in a big city in the UK and i can see the stars very clearly. There is what looks like helicopters around the lights, but still im not convinced about this footage.

He says its a star cause he knows no Tesla ship.
The high voltage creates the bright light which is larger than any
star image and the brightest thing in the sky.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

He says its a star cause he knows no Tesla ship.
The high voltage creates the bright light which is larger than any
star image and the brightest thing in the sky.

He says it isnt a star. I have copied and pasted the question he was asked and the answer he has given below.

Where are the stars? Dont tell me that stars aren't visible in the Moscow night sky.

olegen77 (1 hour ago) Reply: In Moscow lives more than ten millions people. Moscow makes a lot of dirt in air. A smoke from cars and factories this absolutely normal event in Moscow.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
There is also a prt 2 to this video

Part 2: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I live in the Los Angeles area and it is very hard sometimes to distinguish aircraft lights from a distance compaired to a ufo, and only the brightest star light is visible. Its not like where we used to live where the air is very clear and easier to identify unusual lights. just my op.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I see you posted.
He has maybe a hundred as this thing keeps on showing up.
One day everyone will be watching and the Chinese lanterns will
be released just cover it all up.

I already posted on a few.
He needs a car to film this from every angle.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

I see you posted.
He has maybe a hundred as this thing keeps on showing up.
One day everyone will be watching and the Chinese lanterns will
be released just cover it all up.

I already posted on a few.
He needs a car to film this from every angle.

Yes that would a very good idea with the car. These are deffinately not lanterns, i doubt they would send that many choppers to investigate lanterns. I just hope that some witnesses step forward, with all that commotion going on im sure someone else would of heard the choppers and gone to have a look.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

I think I asked him if anyone else sees the lights and he said yes.
Well I'd have to search for the post and the email.

The city looks so far away from his view and the lights seem too
bright.

Only one in Moscow putting lights on youtube.
The same from most anywhere.
I think there is someone from Miami with a lot of UFO videos
on youtube.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join