It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 On U.S Quarters 1999 - 2001 (Before 911)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   

1999-2001 (PRIOR TO 9/11/1)
US QUARTER DESIGN PROGRAM - QUARTERS DESIGNED/RELEASED BEFORE THE 9/11 EVENT

US QUARTER NH: 9 stars ON THE QUARTER IN THE DESIGN
US QUARTER NY: 11 stars ON THE QUARTER IN THE DESIGN
US QUARTER SC: 1 star ON THE QUARTER IN THE DESIGN
THE OTHER 11 QUARTERS (FROM THE TOTAL 14 RELEASED BEFORE 9/11/1) WERE DESIGNED WITHOUT STARS...
(1+3+3+7 quarters released before 9/11/1)

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by www.6-6-06.com]

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
but what the hell does SC and NH have to do with anything?...thats my question....

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
uhhh, that's because

New Hampshire was the 9th state to accept the constitution.

New York was the 11th state to accept the constitution.

And South Carolina chose to represent the location of its capital with a star - which is pretty much the way it's done on most maps.

so....what's your point?

[Edited on 5-14-2004 by Valhall]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
U.S. Government? Nope

U.S. Treasury? Nope.

U.S. Mint? Nope, I prefer peppermint.

Banks? Arcades? Payphones? Slot machines?

Oh that's right it's the Ancient Brotherhood of Vending Machines that's behind this; now I know who to look over my shoulder for.

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well, there's a page nine and a page eleven in my phone book, so we can start suspecting the telephone company of complicity.

And L. Frank Baum wrote the books about Oz and "Ozma" the princess of Oz, so because of this we know that the Illuminati has sent Osama bin Ladin into hiding and gave him a sex change in Australia.

...not.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
then why chose to give only those quarters stars?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The star on the South Carolina quarter happens to coincide with the location of Columbia... the state capitol. Conspiracy, coincidence, or a coin engraver who actually did his homework first (couldn't be an ATS member then).

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You know, I can see getting 9111, maybe, or 21, if you add up all the stars, but just how do you get 911 from 9, 11, and 1???

Edit: well, I do see, but I think it is silly.

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by glee]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yeah.......scary........he.........

It was kinda wierd that New Yorks quarter was issued in 2004. No conspiracy there, just wierd.

I am looking at my state quarter collection now. Maybe they will come to get me because Im looking at the collection, and I see........

Kentucky minted in 2001. It shows a horse and Churchill downs, home of the Kentucky Derby. The saudi's. after 9/11, tried to give New York the Horse War Emblem, a KENTUCKY DERBY WINNER!

And next to New York state quarter, we have North carolina, which features........

A PLANE! THE WRIGHT BROTHERS! THE BEGINNING OF FLIGHT!
Which is also where half of Andrews airforce base fighters were when the pentagon was being attacked.

And the other two quarters for 2001?

RHODE ISLAND AND VERMONT!

Vermont state quarter features TWO twin trees! the twin towers! And a boy...with buckets collecting sap. OMG! MAPLE SYRUP! THE CANADIANS WERE BEHIND 9/11!!!!!!!!!!!

And Rhode island....has a boat....and a bridge..........OMG! Its really the brooklyn Bridge! And the boat! Its sailing over the words "e plurbis unum"!!!!!!!!!!!! :O:O:O

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Skadi_the_Evil_Elf you are a true artist!! I lmao reading your reply. Kudos!! OK now 9+11=20....hummm any conspiracies involving the number 20!

just kidding.....

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
skadi wouldnt that be some # if the canadians were really behind it and all u said was true lol i can see the nwo freakin out now that u discoved the master plan

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Funny YOU SHOULD MENTION IT..........

because now theres a bunch of men in black beating my door down into splinters, and I noticed men in red outside my window with walkie talakies...(must be the Mounties, canadas cover is blown).

Oh well. By the time I finish this post, they will be dragging me off the a concentration camp under Denver airport to perform experiments involving peanut butter....to seal my moth shut so Ill never speak again!

But yall can come visit me when takin pics of the mural!

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
remember to put all those alien pics u have and the results of the JFK assasination by al-queda time travelers in the burn bag.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hey quicksilver, nice avatar!

But its untrue. people are out to get me. everyone is. They are everywhere and they are watching me, and plotting against me.

I know why too.

Its cuz I'm so damn sexy.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
But yall can come visit me when takin pics of the mural!

I wondered where your avatar was from

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Hey quicksilver, nice avatar!

But its untrue. people are out to get me. everyone is. They are everywhere and they are watching me, and plotting against me.

I know why too.

Its cuz I'm so damn sexy.

Ummm you seem me outside your win..... nevermind *goes and takes off his red mounty uniform and slips it back under the bed*

Soo how bout those yankees

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by www.6-6-06.com

1999-2001 (PRIOR TO 9/11/1)
US QUARTER DESIGN PROGRAM - QUARTERS DESIGNED/RELEASED BEFORE THE 9/11 EVENT

US QUARTER NH: 9 stars ON THE QUARTER IN THE DESIGN
US QUARTER NY: 11 stars ON THE QUARTER IN THE DESIGN
US QUARTER SC: 1 star ON THE QUARTER IN THE DESIGN
THE OTHER 11 QUARTERS (FROM THE TOTAL 14 RELEASED BEFORE 9/11/1) WERE DESIGNED WITHOUT STARS...
(1+3+3+7 quarters released before 9/11/1)

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by www.6-6-06.com]

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by John bull 1]

this is the STUPIDIST THING ive ever read here, and belive me ive read some dumb ones but this one takes the cake

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
have you seen that kids site lol.

1. It stretches teh numbers to the craziest degree where ur confused and it doesnt make sense.

2. after they stretch the numbers they still arent right lol and have to ad a 1 or 2 in here or there lol

That site makes baby jesus

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
this is the STUPIDIST THING ive ever read here, and belive me ive read some dumb ones but this one takes the cake

If you think this is bad...you should go to the website...
In case you haven't already the user name IS a website

www.6-6-06.com...

click on the

Announcement: 911 "magic" numbers

and enjoy....bring food though, it's a lonnnng read

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
have you seen that kids site lol.

1. It stretches teh numbers to the craziest degree where ur confused and it doesnt make sense.

2. after they stretch the numbers they still arent right lol and have to ad a 1 or 2 in here or there lol

That site makes baby jesus

I'm sorry QuickSilver you probably were reffering to the same thing I just said...my bad...just woke up

need some stimulation to wake up

:bash:

top topics

join