It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 truther Obama adviser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Van Jones isn't just a self described communist, hes also a 9/11 truther. Who here thinks the media will make hay of this, like they went after birthers for the last 3 months? I'd wager that the media will ignore this story and not at all attack Van Jones or Obama for being a truther. The fact is, they have cultivated the truter movement over the last 8 years.

gatewaypundit.blogspot.com...

911 Truth Statement

Respected Leaders and Families Launch 9/11 Truth Statement Demanding Deeper Investigation into the Events of 9/11

NEW YORK CITY, NY (Oct. 26, 2004) – An alliance of 100 prominent Americans and 40 family members of those killed on 9/11 today announced the release of the 911 Truth Statement, a call for immediate inquiry into evidence that suggests high-level government officials may have deliberately allowed the September 11th attacks to occur. The Statement supports an August 31st Zogby poll that found nearly 50% of New Yorkers believe the government had foreknowledge and "consciously failed to act," with 66% wanting a new 9/11 investigation.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hey Wimbley,

So what? You put the word truther in the same sentence with the word communist as if being a truther is a bad thing. Who the hell are you, buddy?

I'm a truther so you can kiss my ass. This is one instance, and probably the only instance where Van Jones actually got something right. It's a shame that he's decided to back pedal on this and not make a stand.

Then you further insult my intelligence by sourcing a douche bag like Sean Hannity and his idiotic panel as if they're the authority on what's right in this world. Give me a break.

There are many reasons why this guy Van Jones should not be in the white house, but being a truther is not one of them.

//end rant.....now you can go back to being fed more BS from the MSM and continue to believe that 19 muslims with box cutters perpetrated the events of 9/11.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

So what? You put the word truther in the same sentence with the word communist as if being a truther is a bad thing. Who the hell are you, buddy?

Well, Van Jones apologized. He must think there is something wrong with it.

Do a quick search for "birther" and see what sort of threads you come up with. Turn on the MSM sometime and see how the media vitriolically attacks the so called "birthers". Check out the MSNBC banner on the ATS main board page and see how they mock "birthers".

If you do that, you'll see why I'm so annoyed by this. I'm not a birther, but I have a serious problem with people who push this crap that Bush was behind 9/11. All those ridiculous conspiracies were debunked long ago, by credible people.

By the way, Van Jones calls himself a communist. Dont blame me.

I'm a truther so you can kiss my ass. This is one instance, and probably the only instance where Van Jones actually got something right. It's a shame that he's decided to back pedal on this and not make a stand.

As a truther you beleive in what was basically a politically manufactured hammer against Bush. There is no credible evidence of any of it. You beleive it, because you were trained to have vitriolic hate for Bush. Its no different than the birthers.

Then you further insult my intelligence by sourcing a douche bag like Sean Hannity and his idiotic panel as if they're the authority on what's right in this world. Give me a break.

The topic isn't "whats right in the world", its that Van Jones is a communist truther who works closely with the president. Thats a problem, since we aren't communists and the president shouldn't be endorsing such crazy, baseless conspiracy theories.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

They should rename the guy's position from 'Green Czar' to 'Conspiracy Czar'.

I don't think the media will be able to ignore it for long, if they even want to. Obama's media allies will concentrate on Van Jones and he'll be forced out, but they'll let Obama off the hook if they can. We've seen it before with all of the other radical associates he has.

Oh well. At least today's daily WH press briefing should be rather interesting.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The scary part about Jones is that he has been hand picked by Obama's advisers. They know full well what this man stands for and what he has done in the past and yet they turn a blind eye to this extreme and very proud radical. This guy has access to billions of dollars that he can spend as he chooses. Nice gig.

Of course Obama can just classify him as some guy that lives on his street.
Obama really doesn't know anything about anyone who he associates with. What a great excuse.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The topic isn't "whats right in the world", its that Van Jones is a communist truther who works closely with the president. Thats a problem, since we aren't communists and the president shouldn't be endorsing such crazy, baseless conspiracy theories.

So why do the actual families want a new investigation???
Whats baseless about the Government having prior knowledge that these attacks would happen?? There is plenty of information out there that most certainly points to the American Government having dirty hands, yet you have the logic to just assume its baseless conspiracy theories and take the Bush admin at its word. SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

So why do the actual families want a new investigation??? Whats baseless about the Government having prior knowledge that these attacks would happen?? There is plenty of information out there that most certainly points to the American Government having dirty hands, yet you have the logic to just assume its baseless conspiracy theories and take the Bush admin at its word. SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There have been tons of investigations over the years. Have you forgotten the 9/11 commission? I'm all for more investigations if you want, but not with the pretense that Bush was somehow behind the attack. I don't see how you can call birthers crazy, but then turn around and support such asinine conspiracies.

The ponderousness of evidence is that Osama and AQ are behind the attack. Take it from a journalist who has been investigating and researching 9/11/Iraq/Afghanistan for over a decade now.

Now, back on topic. Obama said we can judge him by the people he surrounds himself with. Well, he seems to surround himself with radical racists, communist and Maoists. Thats a problem.

The fact is, Jones knows its wrong! This man should not be in the white house. he does not in anyway represent the American people.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

Well, Van Jones apologized. He must think there is something wrong with it.

That is irrelevant, he only apologized in an attempt to clear his political name. Trust me when I say, you don't take the red pill and then decide to go back to darkness at a later date. I would do anything to be able to go back to sleep, but unfortunately you can't.

If you do that, you'll see why I'm so annoyed by this. I'm not a birther, but I have a serious problem with people who push this crap that Bush was behind 9/11. All those ridiculous conspiracies were debunked long ago, by credible people.

Oh so by your own admission, you are only bringing this to light because you are a birther who's being mixed in with a truther. My God man, get over yourself.

Please provide one single link that proves the official story to 9/11.........I'll wait here
....BTW, I could provide you with hundreds if not thousands of links that bring to light good question of the official story.

And for your edification, being a truther doesn't mean blaming the Bush administration, being a truther means you have enough critical thinking skills to realize that the official story is about as factual as Alice and Wonderland. All we would like is an impartial and fair investigation.

"Communist Truther", that's rich....did you come up with that one on your own or did your hero Hannity?

"crazy, baseless conspiracy theories" - if you truly believe that then you have no business being on ATS.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to provide you with the numerous pieces of evidence that prove the official story is a lie, but I'll give you a hint, you're on the right site, so with a little bit of diligent searching you'll find some great pieces of evidence that will get you on the right track.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Oh so by your own admission, you are only bringing this to light because you are a birther who's being mixed in with a truther. My God man, get over yourself.

Not a birther, which I already made pretty clear in previous posts.... Nice try though. The only one here who is a "rther" is you.

"Communist Truther", that's rich....did you come up with that one on your own or did your hero Hannity?

Why do you keep blaming me and Beck for things Van Jones said himself?

newsrealblog.com...

“I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of… I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary…I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th..By August, I was a communist.”

you're on the right site, so with a little bit of diligent searching you'll find some great pieces of evidence that will get you on the right track.

This site does its best to stay nice and ignorant about 9/11. Deny Ignorance, HA! After researching Al'qaeda, Osama, 9/11 commission report, popular science research and many others (for nearly a decade now), I'm convinced that what I saw with my own eyes actually happened.

new topics

top topics

join