It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush: Not Running for President 'Right Now'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Story Here

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush says he's not running for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012 — at least for now.

The brother of former President George W. Bush told the Indiana Education Roundtable in Indianapolis Wednesday that he's not running for anything "right now," according to Indianapolis radio station WIBC.

"I'm focused on my own private life and trying to help others continue their public service," Bush said. "It's a secondary role, not a primary role, and it'll probably remain that way."

Oh crap! In the past he has always said that he wasn't going to run. Now he's shifted to ... 'not running right now'. :shk: The country wouldn't go for another Bush. And Jeb has baggage other than his brother George. (his wife)

I am very surprised that this shift has happened with Jeb.
I figured that out of all them, he'd be smart enough to see that this wouldn't happen.
But a politicians ego and all .... :shk:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
We've had enough of bushes in the white house.
They belong in the yard buried in the dirt with all the others.....

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't know why he'd even think about running. I doubt that conservatives would even consider him after the final four years of his brother's presidency, plus, as mentioned, he comes with his own set of issues.

There's no way he'd win the party nomination.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Actually Jeb is far more popular then George. If I recall correctly Flordia has favored Jeb. I understand He may run for a senate seat.

new topics

top topics

join