It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO - This is *Evil* - (Warning - Subliminal Photos/Messages)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
frame 31

frames 31-46

look at frame 46 when the pig moons you

frame 56

frame 1:21-1:30 then frames 1:31-1:35 are blank, black

frames 1:36-1:40 more pig dancing

frame 1:44 ricky and elmo look evil or angry

creeeeeepy.

edited: there I think I have shown all frames

notice that one some of them, the pig dances but elmo and ricky are still in a smaller 1x1 box frame centered. anyone else notice this? it's a clever way to bind your left/right sides of brain lateral thinking while continuing the main video you mind thinks it's watching.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by deathproof]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
How come I don't see the still frames with the chemical compounds in the backgrounds from pg 5 of this thread?

2nd line.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by deathproof]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Call me crazy, but I don't see any of these pics, except voor piggy in the chair. First of all, I thougt subliminal messages have been proven not to work, second, why would anybody create a stupid video with the Great Diabolical Pig in it and stuff it with all different kinds of weird images? To whatever purpose??

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
look back at my pics to see them, it's over laid by the images you are catching of the pigs... it's underneath them, there is maybe a single frame in there that shows the full image as the ones over it shrink away, and it's not clear enough on a pc frame grab to make out the exact compounds ...

It actually looks to be a break down of Urine but hard to say for sure

and the Pig plus Fowl... swine flu h1n1 allusion image seems to be a commentary on Poultry and Pigs Urinating in the same location and causing this flu, funny because it's a joke I made allot in here when this all started to happen...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by deathproof

Ok, I listed your post on the front page so people can *click* on it and come here to find the ticks you’ve listed for subliminal messages.

That way everyone can go to the same place (here on this page where you started listing them) and see all the work you've done bringing this to everyone's attention.

Thank you.

...(pig is still evil)...(just sayin)...

Thank you Saurus for pointing out the *edit* option will only last just so long.

Good catch!

peace

[edit on 4-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Certainly don't see how it's "evil".

Weird, definitely. Shame the guy had to ruin the Gervais/Elmo clip as it was an incredibly funny clip before it was butchered. But hey-ho, everyone has their own view on things.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

My suggestion is that you also put a link to Modus's photos on page 5 on the front page.

Maybe someone else can capture some more stills.

Also, apart from the original post, ATS stops allowing editing of any posts after a few replies, so at the rate this thread is going, deathproof won't be able to edit anymore after a few minutes.

[edit on 4/9/2009 by Saurus]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by youfirst

You haven't had one thing to say productive yet other than to insult people and distract from the conversation.

If you have a brain your not showing it, other than to come in annoy people and flagrantly violate the Toc... with intent which you stated disdain for the basic rules that allow people to actually discuss these topics...

Like I said, if you think it's stupid you can say so in one post, what your doing is trolling and no one is even responding to you but me...

If you want to noob into the forum here and be a troll go ahead, but i'm not much interested in listening to you insult people and tell them how stupid you are nor do I need to engage you in how smart you are and how much life experience you have when obviously your really actually insecure about the subject any way

If your going to act like this, just know the ignore button works well and you'll only be talking to yourself and no one else will even see your messages soon even if staff doesn't decide to remove you

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
That made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, I'm not a fan of horror/gore movies but I know the kind of scariness they produce is mainly due to physical fear.

That video is more about mental fear, unsettling is the word I would use.

Is it trying to make a comparison between the pig and Elmo?

[edit on 4/9/09 by Chilled Zen]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chilled Zen

I'm still trying to get an answer from the video maker - an answer to why.
What's behind the vid.
I'll post when I get some response from him.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
A comparison, who knows.. could it be that it's about the contrast? The harmless children's figure on one side, the decadent and sickening pig on the other side.. that' s big contrast, isn't it? But even if it was that, then my question is still: why?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknessFollows
why would anybody create a stupid video with the Great Diabolical Pig in it and stuff it with all different kinds of weird images? To whatever purpose??

To get people talking about it. Which has been quite successful. Knowing ATS members, the poster of the video could be the same person as the poster of the thread. I'm not saying it is, I'm just giving one possible reason that someone would do something like this.

Thanks for the location of the original film. They did some WEIRD things back in those days. Especially when they first invented a technology (like the "animation" of the pig's face).

But as far as the Sesame Street/Pig film, someone probably just wanted to see if anyone noticed and gets his or her jollies from having a secret.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Chilled Zen

I'm still trying to get an answer from the video maker - an answer to why.
What's behind the vid.
I'll post when I get some response from him.

Thanks

Is that site filled with weird material like this video?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

done.

*high 5*

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Subliminal and evil? More like RAD.

I don't see anything evil here. Just a cleverly (if that) edited video.

Good stuff.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Did some research on google and stumbled on this:

“Films of 1907″ Presentation in NYC and DC

The Dancing Pig, The Haunted Hotel (above and bottom, right), Ben-Hur, and The Teddy Bears will be among more than a dozen early short films screened at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences‘ "Monday Nights with Oscar" presentation of "A Century Ago: The Films of 1907," on Monday, April 7, at the Academy Theater in New York City. The program will be repeated on Thursday, April 10, at 7 p.m. at the National Archives’ William G. McGowan Theater in Washington, D.C.

And this:

Behold Le Cochon Danseur (The Dancing Pig) from 1907

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hmmmmnn, gotta say that this really creeped me out! I cant even look at those screen shots of that pig at the start of this post...
I do find the the chemical formulae combined with the pig and chicken intriguing to. Perhaps this person was trying to scare people subliminally to be freaked about the swine/bird flu???? So they would get the injections????
In the end this person is violating our subconsious mind by planting "seeds" that will grow and fertilizing that "seed" with fearfull imagery

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Simply - artistic intent, is the why of the video. The message, that's interesting and maybe like all "good" art, it's left open to the viewer.

The first thing I thought of was "Animal Farm" by Orwell, but that's MY most relevant point of reference.

Could be a comment on Swine/Avian flu, could be a pro/anti-Muslim effort, could be any number of things. I'd be very interested if we could get comment from the guy that made it, especially on the subliminals, which seem to have been specifically selected - d'uh, how could they be otherwise? But, there does seem to be a message they're conveying.

As a guess, I'd say the Sesame St use was more because the Gervais/Elmo skit is a "cool" pop culture reference and worked well as an audio cut-up.

MopusVindictus - great work, I'd be deeply interested if you started another thread on this and would maybe (time permitting) look into subliminals in other youtube videos...

As far as my opinion goes, cool song, vocal loop got a little annoying, but the backing music was good and I found the imagery interesting - although the Sesame St stuff was a little too obvious as a reference for juxtaposing something fond and familiar with something having darker connotations, but that's where the horror lies, by subverting something comfortable and familiar - it's how good horror can work and is going to get the artist a more profound impact/recognition etc - I've seen better work IMO.

Here's something freaky

Edit to add: In no way is this meant as disparaging, but on repeated viewing... with some of the faces he pulls does Gervais look a little piggy?

[edit on 4/9/0909 by jokei]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well,
It made me sick and very creeped out too! Pigs have always been depicted as evil and maybe that is where it comes from. Scary and gross. It left me feeling bad somehow.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join