It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO - This is *Evil* - (Warning - Subliminal Photos/Messages)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I must have missed something! I watched as you requested in the opening post. In my perspective, it was stupid, nothing more. What does that say about me? LOL

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by deathproof

I'd need to give this some thought...

But your dealing with a nervous system that is firing with less accuracy than the typical person, I could see how MS might actually make the effects of subliminal images more pronounced and easier to affect some one with your condition.

My thoughts also drift to the mental sheeping process and how MS could absolutely be caused in some by small amounts of chemicals within our livestock and or produce from pesticides to many other things designed to slow the human nervous system ever more slightly and make us more prone to suggestion, denaturing of proteins absolutely could cause these effects, like a form of Mad cow but not replicating just small enough amounts to create mild degeneration that in those, genetically predisposed could become full blown MS

The slower or less accurate your nervous system response the slower rate by fps you would need for subliminal messages to register in the subconscious and go undetected...

of course you'd need a grant and a series of studies to prove it... and of course try getting that funding from a the govt of a major corporation...

but for me 1 + 1 = 2 doesn't require much study to verify

Progression and manifestation of MS could well be a by product of chemical compounds designed to slow the nervous system for the purposes of making us more prone to suggestion, the genetic connection being real, but manifestation of symptoms and progression instigated by the addition of chemicals entered into our lives with devious intent and purposes of control.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Gotcha, Silo. I'll nevertheless assume the two times you delt with what you percieved as "evil", had to do with the supernatural. That is what I was talking about in my previous post. It's the same mechanism. You are confronted with a situation you don't understand, and instinct tells you that you are in danger (and maybe your instinct is right). Since you can't identify the danger, your brain, (with it's western cultural patterns) label it as "evil" (judeo-christianism). Sorry if this is off topic.

link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

What you are missing is at least nine subliminal images that we know of, some which have pictures in the pages of this thread.

Also, Youtube has blocked the subliminal images from being viewed frame by frame, due to 'adult content', but still allows them to be viewed as high speed subliminal messages.

link   
It looks like a Vampire Pig, what the devil is this? I hope it's not Sesame Street. To answer your question the video leaves me with a creepy feeling. I don't know what purpose something like this could serve. This may be food for an aspiring horror film maker, I don't get it.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by youfirst

Did you go to Troll School or does it just come naturally...

I didn't try to do anything

You just have nothing productive to add, your intent is to annoy the forum and I have more brains in my rectum than you have in your head.

And 3 pages of bold should warrant a temporary ban... at least (Hint Mods)

It's an interesting discussion that touches on many arenas and no one is forcing you to sit here and read, what your doing is simply attempting to antagonize and disrupt the flow of conversation...

I expect when I wake up tomorrow your posts will have been removed

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
reply to post by silo13

Gotcha, Silo. I'll nevertheless assume the two times you delt with what you percieved as "evil", had to do with the supernatural. That is what I was talking about in my previous post. It's the same mechanism. You are confronted with a situation you don't understand, and instinct tells you that you are in danger (and maybe your instinct is right). Since you can't identify the danger, your brain, (with it's western cultural patterns) label it as "evil" (judeo-christianism). Sorry if this is off topic.

I admire your insight, Ismail. It's so often true that once we start analyzing things at a primal level, rather than looking too deep, difficult questions suddenly start making sense.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

But your dealing with a nervous system that is firing with less accuracy than the typical person, I could see how MS might actually make the effects of subliminal images more pronounced and easier to affect some one with your condition.

exactly. that's what I was afraid of... for instance, movies that I found absolutely hillarious aren't so funny anymore. certain torture-esque horror movies bother me really badly, too. (wolf creek, hostel, turistas) vampires bore me, torture gores me, but zombie movies- I love. Odd.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

Not off topic at all.
This is the kind of meat and potatoes I was hoping for.
Said well, succinctly, and with respect for others.

Is evil necessarily *supernatural*?
I can’t say for sure, but in my opinion it can be both super natural and non.

The times I've encountered evil (my definition) - well - it isn’t something you have to have someone label for you.
When you experience it for the first time - you know. You just know.
And it isn’t something you can mistake the second time.
It isn’t something you ever forget.
So, in my opinion, and using my definition, it’s evil.
But, everything I just said ties into your theory too!

Will be interesting to find out the intent of the video - if we ever do.
I’ve still go emails waiting to be answered from Fader Creep.

Thanks again for a great post.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You know what, I will actually do that as a thread, there are a few topics i'd like to address,having just discovered that you Tube would do this I'd need to take some time, there are multiple video and pic related issues i'd like to bring up actually in regards to what people post as so called 'evidence" and now this topic as well...

I have been busy as heck as some financial issues have hit me by proxy of loved ones lately... but I will find time to address this.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

For example, once you have seen the picture at 36 seconds as a still photo, then afterwards, you suddenly see it loud and clear every time you watch the video.

UNREAL!
I saw it!

I didn't want to watch the vid again, but, I just had to since you've taken so much time and the input you've driven into the thread.

And I saw it!

UNREAL.

Ok ok, so I know it's there cause I believe you all - but to SEE IT - is just weird. Just freaky weird.

You have any other tick marks I can look for? The second marks when other pics are up?

If you put them in other posts, sorry, I'll go back and look, I must have missed them!

Thank you!

Mopus I am SO looking forward to the thread.

Make sure and post a link here when you make it so we know where to go check it out ok?
Hope things work out for you and your family and friends.
Thanks again.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Thanks a lot Saurus. The brain is an interestingly deceptive organ. Very often, it complicates "primal" thoughts or perceptions, with a lot of cultural input, and forgets to tell us about what it is doing. In that sense, our brain turns our life into a movie full of subliminal images.
What's hard is doing the pic by pic analysis realtime. ^^

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
did anybody catch the dead, bloody pig sprawled out on a long dinner table with 3rd world county type people sitting in the background?

it's the very 2nd frame before the movie begins!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Yes, there is something there isn't there!
The pig, and a dead one and something else I couldn't see.
Wowza.
Thanks.

I'll have to add these to my first post so people know.

So, second frame and tick :36 so far.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

There are a few pictures of images we found on page 5 of this thread, including the one you've just mentioned.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

That's the thing, You Tube certainly didn't do this just for this video, this is obviously common practice, perhaps they simply don't have the time and manpower to go through every vid that has images inserted lower than a half per second so they simply block breaking it down...

The message did say "this MAY contain" adult material

Regardless of intent or reasoning, just about anything can subliminally hit your eyes...

I would assume Tv commercials, shows, movies none are reviewed for actual subliminal content just so long as the format doesn't allow for anything faster than 1 in 30 fps

The next thing to consider is really subconscious images at that rate

shadows that form shapes or words for example or color patterns that form images or words...

you wouldn't notice those at all for a many seconds maybe a minute or more if the image was put on paper right in front of you...

But your subconscious mind will register every one of those

and obviously no one is checking the content

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
So, after after catching up on the stuff about the subliminal messages I watched it again all the way through. It was easier to watch once I understood why it bothered me.
One thing that kept popping into my mind were the pigs at the end of Animal Farm.
Has anyone else who has read that book, think about that?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
You have any other tick marks I can look for? The second marks when other pics are up?

They're hard to find. At 1/30th of a second each, one has to click each second of the video 30 times on average before seeing a new image. But once you've found them, that 1/30th of a second seems to hang there for ages when you see it again.

Really wierd!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

that 1/30th of a second seems to hang there for ages when you see it again.

Once again I have to say - the mind is so AMAZING!

And yes, now those 1/30ths hang for me.

Looking forward (I think) to finding more.

Thanks again!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join