It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO - This is *Evil* - (Warning - Subliminal Photos/Messages)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Fadarcreep has been here.
Check out how one person dug this thread.
That was him.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I do not find the pig evil... then again I do not believe in "good" and "evil", "right" and "wrong". Their definitions have been erased from my brain. But thats a whole 'nuther discussion.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Nevermind. That was uncalled for.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wow so Crazy. This is not really a dangerous subliminal message though, it's more like a prodigy music video made by a youtube user.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by calstorm

Ok, so it's not just me.
(That is if you're not joking)...

It makes me feel sick.

But why? Why do we find it so disturbing?

I've emailed the person responsible for the video - asking questions.
Of course I'll post if I find out some info.

Here's an *antidote* for the evil on that clip.

PEACE

OH THANK YOU GOD!!!!!

I needed that! Freakin awesome!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Funny stuff. Kind of strange but funny,one of my fav pig vids

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Just trying to give the op what they are asking for here. I dont really believe in "evil" though. The film did not disturb me, it was weird. I got sexual overtones from the pig and some sort of drug use vibe. Nothing "sinister" but definitely designed to pull a certain response.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sorry for double post. I have no idea what happened.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by shug7272]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
OH MY GOD - MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!!

Tony Emmanuel "classical gas" - title says a lot there, really not to my taste, I'd rather eat mcDonalds... wonder if he likes Burt Jansch?

Derivative much? Yet oh so showy... "If I pull faces am I playing better"?

Yeah the guys technicaly good, but boring as hell, ripping off old English/Irish/Scottish folk (note the differentiations there) and hammering in some Steve Vai and managing to make it all so dull.

I want the Piggy...

The subliminal message in that as far as I can gather was along the lines of "Buy a big old SUV and vote Republican", that music was like a Reaganite wet dream...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

This isn't Tommy Emmanuel's piece.
It is Mason Williams'.

He isn't "ripping anything off". He is covering an amazing piece composed by, what I believe to be, a modern master.

Sorry your ears are bleeding. Maybe you would enjoy some cannibal corpse, or something of the like.

Furthermore, this guy is an incredible guitarist.
Yeah, a lot of the greats FEEL their music.
Perhaps you prefer the guys who wear burlap sacks on their heads or a Michael Meyers mask. Well, to each their own.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

This is the original, with accompaniment.

How is Emmanuel supposed to incorporate the FEEL of this piece withoutOUT flamboyant showmanship?!!!

It is an incredible piece. I actually think Emmanuel was able to play it better, at least to my liking.

On topic:
That Pig is creepy. But just a bit.
It is more than likely created separate from the author's work in splicing other crap together. He created that pig, and he did a good job.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'd like to bring up a point. Opinion of this video seems to roughly be divided into 3 camps,

1: those who felt repulsed by the video... (it had an affect on them)

2: Those who liked the Video... (it also had an affect on them)

3: Those who went off saying things like your weak minded... this didn't affect me at all, this is stupid, on and on.

Now I think this is just a creative use of Video Editing and Music software by someone who is obviously Intelligent and slipped in a little subliminal stuff and h1n1 stuff and some hard to actually read chemistry. It's relatively Creative Intelligent and Talented, I actually kind of like it.

But for group 3 who says "This has NO affect on me...your weak, scared blah, blah or just has to dismiss its affect as nothing. This group among us is PROUD that subliminal cues have no affect on them... that they are effectively desensitized

DESENSITIZED

Now in RL, there is a reason for subtle cues. Unconsciously noticing the must subtle facial expressions on another person, the minute dilation of a pupil, a bit of movement, anything really. There is a purpose for this sensitivity to very fast subtle images on the sub conscious

It helps us UNDERSTAND OTHERS and we live in a media saturated society, a society in which daily we see more and more examples of atrocity, lack of empathy, selfishness, the inability to comprehend the emotions of others.

APATHY

Lets say, the media is full of subtle cues to keep us calm, keep us stupid, make us obey, dumb us down, get us to consume. So now some of us ARE sensitive to those messages even within legal thresholds, like FEAR in particular. Others have become Immune.... Desensitized.

And those people brag how they are unaffected... Yet, Isn't Apathy in the end Just as bad as any message of control?

If you Love music and loose a good part of your hearing from playing it too loud, perhaps you can brag..."yeah dude I can rock right in front of the Marshall stack" But can you hear anymore?

This is the same thing. It is nothing to proud of that you have desensitized the mechanism in your brain that registers subtle cues, because human Communication and Empathy relies on that process. So, they can't inject Fear into you via the media if they choose too. But instead you become Apathetic it's not just subliminal messages that no longer register in you, but rather all subliminal behavior cues among other human beings.

Apathy, in this TPTB of course score a victory anyway, because if your not living in a world of subtle emotions of subtle communications you can't possibly relate to the experiences of others, you are going to drift to a place of self concern, self preservation, isolation.... APATHY, and Apathy is just as good for those that seek power to have set in the behavior of the public as fear or stupidity is. Maybe better.

I wouldn't be so proud of any desensitization the msm has managed to cause you by bombarding you with junk, the only Analogy I can give is the one above (being a music lover and loosing most of your hearing by listening too loud too often)

3 people... those that hated this piece of art, those that liked this piece of art and those completely indifferent to it. I offer to those of you who have NO reaction, that you are the worst victims even above and beyond those who have a vulnerability to subliminal messages.

Hypnosis and subliminal psychology can't make a person who is good a killer or change your base personality only Push You... trigger things that exist already within you, make you buy a coke or spend money or things you desire or feel feelings you'd feel based on your psychology anyway... as technology goes it sucks, but not all that dangerous, it wont change your heart and soul.

But if you feel indifference, then a part of you has been abused and over taxed, a part of your mind so badly overloaded it no longer functions and likely you are by far more seriously damaged by modern media than the rest who still experience a reaction.

Hate to break the news but lack of sensation or senses in any aspect of life is never a GOOD thing, it's like saying Diabetes is great when Nerve Atrophy reaches a point where you can put a nail in your hand and not feel it because now 'your immune to pain" You NEED pain, there is a reason you have it.

If they desensitize you, you are not strong, you have lost, without pain, without the "RESPONSE" to fear, to anger, to need you can't react, have no desire to react and rise against what they do. Desensitization is surely, the best thing they can accomplish with over saturation of media.

Don't be so proud if your unaffected, it means they got you where they want you.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
evil ? LOL

its just another borderline youtube poop video - just minus the anime !

theirs about 100 new ones every day, their retarded, their pointless, and most importantly .. they done mean a bean hahaha

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Aside from that, the guy did a good job with the video, I just don't agree with subliminal messaging, hence why I called the guy a dick

Karma in action, lol. I just got up, I feel sick, and I too wish I hadn’t clicked on my thread.
The pig is still there...

All kidding aside though - you don't agree with subliminal messaging because of the intent, or, you don’t agree because you don’t see the use of the subliminals - cause, they’re there.

I bet you’re saying you don’t agree with the use.

That said - do you think - you could be effected by the subliminal photos/message?

Anyway, thanks for the reply -

*Screams for espresso*...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

if this disturbs you, consider yourself lucky you haven't seen the genuinely terrifying and evil things in this world.
Aphex Twin

Since the thread began people have been adding videos touted to be *far more* evil, creepy, etc.

I’ve seen them all, including (and thank you for adding it) your Aphex Twin vid.

Once again, not one of them effected me in any way.
They’re all laughable.
Just another *Oh let’s scare the little kids* video(s).

To me they’re nothing other than the creepy guy who hides in a pile of leaves during Halloween to jump up and scare the trick-or-treaters.

They’re designed for people looking for a rush, by people who like to give it.

Pathetic in my opinion. Manson, ASphex, all of them.

Not a one of them causes me to bat an eye.

Now, that being said...

The pig is still evil...

peace and thanks for taking the time to post the video.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I have recently become enlightened to the point that I am a master of this domain.
I sh#t you not. I have seen, within the last 20 minutes THREE instances of karmaic backlash against people who have wronged me.

All kidding aside, I call the guy a dick for the simple usage of subliminals. Would you not?
Would ANY rational and thinking person not?

No, I object to someone using an underhanded tactic to influence my thought process!
My thoughts are my own!

And off topic, holy crap, I spend too much time on these boards. You have already slept?
And I'm still here?

Cue nighty time... but I'll miss that cue. It is Friday night and I've got a solid two hours in me still.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Mmmmmk, I am guessing you have spent your life living under a rock or perhaps in a cave. Not sure where you're from but where I'm from (AmeriKKKa) We have what's called "Horror Movies" which are alot scarier than this.
If you thought this was that bad then I would suggest you stay away from said movies because they will send you to your grave.

And your post proves what?
You're such a big man that can mock others?
That you think you're oh so wise you’re the perfect sefl appointed person to inform me, about horror movies?
Oooooooohhhhh thank you oh great one...

Let me ask you big man, have you ever butchered an animal?
How about you go shoot a pig, or cut it's throat, then put it in boiling water, scrape off the hair, then hang it, cut it in half with an ax or a chainsaw (after you've removed the organs and refuse) then proceed to make it*presentable* for the table.

I've a feeling you've not done that with any animal, much less a pig.

No, you'd rather go pick up a nice little pack of pink meat from the nice little safe superstore in your area, and forget, there are people out there that have to do the dirty work.

I've shot, killed and butchered horse, cow, sheep, pig, chicken, rabbit, deer, ostrich, veal and beef, etc.
I've worked in and out of an E.R for 6 years.
I’ve responded to ambulance calls where small children are found locked in chest freezers after being beaten (near) to death.
I've seen people shot, their heads taken off by a 2x4 while ridding vespas, and, more.
I've lived horror movies by picking up pieces of gray matter splattered all over the floor after a bad suicide.
I've seen every horror film made (within reason.) and every shock film people try to throw at me, beheadings, gore, blah blah, it’s nothing, nothing compared to the pig video, IMO.

So next time you choose to stray off topic to mock someone make sure it isn’t me. I don’t need to stand on the back of someone else to look taller and I don’t create threads without making sure I can back them up with life experience and truth.

The pig, IMO, is evil - even in it’s original form video (page three of this thread) where the original contains no subliminals and *scary* music.

In the edited version, the two combination of shock film making and subliminals create an aura and atmosphere, a presentation that has affected me far more than anything I've ever seen, or done.

The point of this thread is to examine the differences between people and their psyche, without recrimination.
To examine the reaction one man (or woman in my case) has to what they present as evil, compared to another's, who might not *feel* anything at all. Examining the psyche of both, the psychology of both the negative, and, the nothing.

peace

[edit on 5-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I used to be a huge horror buff.
I won't watch the damned things anymore.

I can't even persuade myself to watch more than 30 minutes of Knowing.
To give this some context, Signs used to be one of my favorite movies.

I LOVED House of 1,000 Corpses, The Halloween series, Devil's Rejects, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, High Tension (for folks who haven't seen this one it is really good) and countless others... but mostly I was a really big fan of the old thrasher movies.

My guess is that when you become more aware of what really happens in this world, you realize that these things aren't "cool" in the least.

I still struggle with myself when I see the release of something I know would be a good "spook me" movie, but I can't bring myself to watch them when I bring them home.
Seriously, I have a collection of films that I haven't watched... and I won't watch them, either.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'll throw in something though, just for the sake of it.
Whomever made this video, created this pig separate of the video you think is the original.

That snippet of the pig is not in the original video and is made, most likely, by the author, I'd say.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Mopus - that's an absolutely a gold post!
I had a few hours sleep and just got back to read it.
Thank you for such a cutting post, really.
You summed it up so well.

And those people brag how they are unaffected... Yet, Isn't Apathy in the end Just as bad as any message of control?

Desensitized - dehumanized

People mock - *If you think that's scary you’ve been living under a rock* etc.

And you know what, they’re right - in some respect.

I don’t subject myself to watching Marylyn Manson type videos, shock trash, and videos chocked full of absolute refuse.
I don’t revel in spending my time straying into the evil side of human nature.

People tend to think that trash they call music and video makes them wise, or street wise, or strong?

IMO all it does is desensitize from that is good and right and clean and wholesome.
Not in a religious sense but a nature and a what mankind could be sense.

Maybe that’s why the pig is so evil to me - it represents everything sick and twisted and vile that mans’ become.

So, me, yeah, I’d rather not wallow in it, and I’d much rather be sickened by such an evil pig, than feel nothing at all.

Still, it’s interesting to see some people don’t have a problem standing up and saying the pig disturbs them, while others, are almost afraid to admit it, or adamantly refuse to admit it does.

And it’s probably safe to assume some people truly are not effected by it at all.
They click out of ATS and are right back to watching SAW and Marylyn M.

peace

[edit on 5-9-2009 by silo13]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join