It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO - This is *Evil* - (Warning - Subliminal Photos/Messages)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
that had to be the coolest video I have ever seen in my life LMAO. The pig was just awesome

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Mmmmmk, I am guessing you have spent your life living under a rock or perhaps in a cave. Not sure where you're from but where I'm from (AmeriKKKa) We have what's called "Horror Movies" which are alot scarier than this.

If you thought this was that bad then I would suggest you stay away from said movies because they will send you to your grave.

Edit to add: I want the last two minuites of my life back!!!!

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
they're saying "that jew pig is dead. that jew pig is real dead". it's not a horror movie. it's a hate movie.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solar.Absolution
reply to post by blupblup

Agreed 100% that is THE creepiest video I've ever seen (from the time it first came out until now). That "home made" video from the OP is pretty creepy though, the dancing pig does make me uneasy.

What is THE creepiest video you've ever seen?

I'm lost?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think the baring of the teeth and the whole tongue thing is nasty looking and to pair it with Elmo and a cute little song about Pigs is well like another poster said, twisted.

I could see where a very sensitive person could get creeped out by it. I for one have NEVER been able to watch hard core horror flicks. Never have seen any of the old Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm
Street movies. I am very sensitive to violence and frankly like it that way. I never let my kids watch that crap either and all of them are sensitive to it as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I just thought it was funny.
The pig made me want a ham sanwhich with mayo.

Hey Jesus back on off my friend, you know you liked the video.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here's the original Ricky and Elmo

Skip to about 1:44 for the bit that was in the Op's video

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

To me the elmo clip..well i didn't understand it. But the clip of the guitarist is awesome. The guy is a genius.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

it's just video designed to shock.
if this disturbs you, consider yourself lucky you haven't seen the genuinely terrifying and evil things in this world.

just an example of a video designed to be "tweaked", here's an Aphex Twin music video.

And please don't go saying "that aphex twin must be a satanist!", the video was created purely for shock, as was the song.

A lot of people enjoy that kind of video, that visual style. Throw in a few images like bared teeth on something usually harmless and it invokes an instinctual reaction of aversion. Some people can't handle it, most take two looks and say "whoah that's creepy".

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

I posted that exact video on page 2

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by JScytale

I posted that exact video on page 2

www.abovetopsecret.com...

my bad. didn't feel like reading the whole thread, just saw someone freak out over something harmless.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by calstorm

Pig? What pig? I just watched the antidote 4 times and now I'm back for another run! Thank YOU Silo!

Here's an *antidote* for the evil on that clip.

PEACE

[edit on 4-9-2009 by tangotemper]

[edit on 4-9-2009 by tangotemper]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Has anyone seen any Disney animated movies, or that Coraline movie?

Anyone really interested in the subject of suggestive imagery, or subliminal messages?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
From IMDB....

Le Cochon Danseur (1907)

Plot: A pig dressed in fancy clothes flirts with a pretty girl, but she humiliates him and tears off his suit; she then makes him dance for her affections.

This is a truly bizarre offering from Pathe, based apparently on a popular vaudeville act, which provides a different perspective on what amused theatre and cinema audiences in the early years of the 20th century. The film basically consists of a simple dance routine, but one in which the dance partners are a saucy and fetching young lady and an overweight human-size pig.

The most striking moments come at the end of the film when we're treated to a close up view of the pig in a dinner suit. He grins and leers and bears his teeth at the audience in a bizarre scene that really is likely to give young children nightmares.

Yes. Likely to give young children nightmares. As well as adults also, apparently.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Axial Leader

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f643b663f8d1.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f643b663f8d1.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
IDK about you guys, but the pig reminds me of Rockefeller, and the puppet (Elmo) are the people signing and dancing to their tunes....

that's my take...

Not evil, just... a horrible costume designer... anything that hideously looking suit will be labeled as evil...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
At least if nothing else good came of this thread, I got a new avatar

To all of those that say this thread should be in BTS, no offense but art can and has been involved in many conspiracies....never know this could be a test run.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Stormseeker]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Tommy Emanuel is one of the greatest guitarists out there right now.
Classical Gas is one of my favorite pieces, also.

Topic: Someone had suggested that the teeth may be those of a bear.
They look more like a big cat's teeth to me.
Without the annoying music with it, it just looks slightly weird. Not even really creepy.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Originally posted by lifecitizen
The pig doesnt look real to me- more someone dressed up as pig?

Yup, that definitely looks like someone dressed as a pig to me too,
Great tongue though very realistic, wish I had a tongue like that i would certainly be very popular amongst the ladies.

not with those teeth as well you wouldn't

second line- just saying hi to Moocowman really

OP, have we heard back from Fadarcreep yet? didn't see that but maybe missed it

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I'd say dog or wolf.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join