It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO - This is *Evil* - (Warning - Subliminal Photos/Messages)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

*Chicken Dinner* scene killed me, lol. (Eraserhead)...

And the vids posted by DrSmooth. *Yawn* - No reaction at all but boredom. (No offence DrSmooth and thank you for posting them)

And still, the pig video takes the, well, prize I guess you'd say...

peace

[edit on 4-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Pig was crazy and extremely disturbing.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly AnomalyConsider it like a Rorschach test, it says more about the viewer than the subject matter.

Exactly! That's what I was getting at, thanks.

silo:
I used "freaked out" was going to use "affected", you get what I mean overall though. I must say, your mention of encounters in the presence of evil has me interested now, I wouldn't expect you to elaborate on your experiences here but personally I'd love to hear more if it isn't too personal. Maybe you see something here that most can't because they have nothing to connect it to in their experiences?

Thank you for being honest.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think you should all stop watching this video its bacon you crazy
I dont think this is anything more than a freaky video made to spook stoners on youtube, they swine flu thing is cool but I see no evil here, just a creative way of messing with people, you dont need to look for evil it is all around us, just look at bbc new or cnn and get a taste for the real horrors of this world

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Okay then, I'll answer the original question and tell you how it made me feel.
Well, I woke up sick this morning and seeing that video when I already felt like crap made me pissed that I had even clicked the link to your thread.
I didn't feel that it was evil, it was just abrasive.

Aside from that, the guy did a good job with the video, I just don't agree with subliminal messaging, hence why I called the guy a dick.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Freaky! It's going to take me awhile to read all (15 so far) pages of the thread so I apologise if this has already been mentioned but...

The dancing pig is not the same as the pig with the tongue. The dancing pigs eyes and ears never move, and in the one part where you can see its mouth it remains closed with no movement. The pigs head is also at least four times the size of the womans and nearly as deep.

In the tongue sequence the pig is wearing a jacket, does not move and is possibly sitting down, if the head is the same size as before then the tongue could easily be an arm poking out between what could be a bears jaws stitched into the suit. When it winks it's very like the mechanical movement of a ventriloquists dummy. If this pig is merely a smaller mock up of the dancing pig then it could be a dog inside it.

Either way it is creepy, but much less so without sound and after watching fader creeps other vids you just know this person is deliberately making stuff that raises questions and I applaude him/her for that and have bookmarked his site.

S&F most definitely, and a discussion of subliminals and the human brain is overdue.

PS Someone mentioned how they'd noticed they'd become more squeamish of late. I have been having a similar experience. From the age of five I used to stay up late with my mum watching horror movies and as a result was never squeamish about film and TV gore or violence. I was also never really affected by dead bodies either (except the smell) but now I can't even watch nature programs with big cats, sharks and crocs hunting their prey.

Ink

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
this is just wierd. i dont understand what is going on at all

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
was the manpig a rothschild genetic experiment gone wrong from the early 1900's?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
First off I wonder how things like this make it to the front page? mods?..
I'm sure there must be topics of a bit more value to don the front page.
I know it sounds harsh silo13 but I really dont intend to disrespect you.
That aside, I find this quite amusing. I'm at home on a friday night, alone, this vid at least put a smile on my face. So thanks for that.

On topic, my opinion is this: I like pigs, shame poor dudes. They're just animals like you and me. We know that people are unique, some people do strange things. We're all a little strange to say the least. I'm willing to bet that at least this particular vid is no conspiracy. Its the kind of crazy that my funny bone tingles to. I love it, its funny, had to watch it more than once. The music is a trippy, creepy vibe but if you listen to mr bungle and the like I feel it can be appreciated.

You do notice that the video even though its old is comprised of seperate takes. There is definately a person dancing as the pig when you see it in a full body shot. Whereas the other shot is a close up on the face, obviously someone controlling the eyes, like a ventriloquists puppet, and the tounge is most likely on a stick with some wire for movement.

I really dont think this needs a warning for us "grown ups" but for the lil uns discretion should be advised, dont need to be tainting the future.

Im sorry I really dont have time to read the whole thread now I wish I did.
But there's me opinion anyway, have fun, Rock out!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hey everyone. This is my first post to this website. I'm a long time lurker, and pretty new to registering. This post and video made me want to reply.

I didn't get any evil out of the pig. What I saw was a video that was showing off the capabilities of a pretty advanced costume. I don't see it as any different then certain robot videos you see around the internet where they show off their features, such as the child robot. The pig smiling is funny. It reminds me of old cartoons where the animations and humor were very crude. If whoever said this video is over 100 years old is correct, I don't think they were worried about people taking this the wrong way. I'm guessing back then people had more stuff to worry about than kinda-maybe evil looking pig costumes.

It seems like anthropomorphizing animals is a pretty common and harmless thing that we have done for a long time. The elmo part of the video was obviously edited by someone and did not appear on Sesame Street that way. It's easy to take videos that are harmless and alter them into something that disturbs people.

Sorry if this sounds like a reply from anyone else. I read through five pages, but I figured it was safe to jump to the end and reply.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

The only reason this is on the front page is because members, like yourself posting now, have put it here.
It is in the proper section. Psychology.

I see this a lot. People need to understand how the threads get where they are on the page.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Agreed 100% that is THE creepiest video I've ever seen (from the time it first came out until now). That "home made" video from the OP is pretty creepy though, the dancing pig does make me uneasy.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Great tongue though very realistic, wish I had a tongue like that i would certainly be very popular amongst the ladies.

Definitely, but those teeth might be a major turn off.

I wonder about the lyrics of this video, I can't really make them out, maybe that's because english isn't my native language. Can anybody understand what's being said?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
As someone earlier mentioned, I think as a Rorshach test is the best way to view the video, I also thinks this links into the anthropomorphising idea as well, as the pig seems "sinister" and possibly in the original 1900s film may have been meant to represent greed or the like, we're going to associate it with "evil", especially presented in a thread that states that in the headline.

Gonna stick by my earlier statement and go with "artisitic intent" though...

As an aside, Elmo was always my least favourite Sesame St character, it was always Cookie Monster or The Count.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wow.. with all the insane stuff out there now, I'm just stunned that people think this is anyway special, evil, or anything else. This sort of thing is common as dirt now — another emo trying to make something for shock value, someone trying to get attention, someone trying to start a controversy, it's all been done time and time again.

This is neither particularly shocking or disturbing all things considered. I consider that sick video of someone using a chainsaw to cut the head off of a live pig to be much, much worse.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The pig has been humanized through manipulation of certain facial features as well as it's physical abilities.

The subliminal thought plant here is that some humans can just as well be considered the same as pigs. (This would work out well for their ideas of animal sacrifice in which the animals turn out be be human "pigs".)

Some various cults teach that the world needs to be cleansed of evil and of those humans which can be personified as pigs. In that case, these evil cults may judge certain humans to be adequate as the necessary blood ritual sacrifice.

The problem with this cultic reasoning is-- who has set themselves up as judge and jury? Is it a group of men claiming to speak on behalf of some divine power? Or is it a small elite group such as the Council of Nine who blatantly claim their authority as the overseers of human kind?

As far as the weird tongue on this pig...it reminds me of a particular painting I have seen among the hell themes where a monster appears to have a forked tongue. But then, upon closer inspection, the tongue is not forked. What is protruding from the mouth is actually the appendages of a man that is being eaten.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
has anyone addressed the fact that they are saying, via editing, of course-

"that jew pig is dead!"

"that jew pig is real- dead!

that's more disturbing and evil to me then the images of the pig.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by applehead2323

People had been asking about what was said in the video.
Does it really say that?!
What a piece of garbage.
Personally, my head can't handle listening to it again.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
that is a bit disturbing

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
o great i hope i dont have nightmares,did u see the teeth of this bast***?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join