It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO - This is *Evil* - (Warning - Subliminal Photos/Messages)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Plucky gets a star for linking to metallica. It actually goes well with the "evil" pig sesame street clip.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzaguy

Right at like frame 2 there's photos flashed in.
Page 5 of this thread shows them.
I think it might be what you're refering to.

thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Don't blame others for making what you think is suggestive imagery, or for what you see as "evil". Blame yourselves for being so easily susceptible to such strange thoughts or actions.

Don't blame everything on invisible evil entities for what you see. Blame yourselves for what you think you see.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Very probably the movie of the "evil pig" was filmed to the Bohemian Groove in early 1930.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Imagir]

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Its just one random video of the 1 billion stupid ones on you tube. This forum is weak minded if that video affects you.

Post it in the Survival forum and they will laugh and mock you.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

The video was pieced together by some person with a lot of time on their hands, and he or she decided to spend it on youtube and not ATS. Get the point I am driving at?

If you're implying someone from ATS made this - you're wrong.
I've listed the url for this man throughout the thread - and no, it isn't me, lol.

Sad day when someone can't even post a thread, that gets attention without being thought to be culpable for some type of misdirection.

As for evil.
Yes, I believe there is evil.
And yes, I believe people can be evil.
To think otherwise is rather naive in my opinion - but - that's just my opinion and has no bearing, really, on anyone but me.

peace

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

I agree. And post in survival titled as what? Survive the pig, save the world? Oh my, plucky is flying high tonight! I mean, today.

link   
reply to post by Electro38

Don't blame others for making what you think is suggestive imagery, or for what you see as "evil". Blame yourselves for being so easily susceptible to such strange thoughts or actions.

Don't blame everything on invisible evil entities for what you see. Blame yourselves for what you think you see.

Ok whatever.
Facts are facts.
There are hidden subliminal photos in the video.
You can't see them, don't blame me, lol.

peace

link   
What are you people freaking out about? That is a really good pig costume. Evil? hehehehe

FaderCreep is an artist and cut together a bunch of different scenes. It's called art and art is supposed to evoke a reaction. Looks like that guy created some good art since ATS is freaking out over it!

But it doesn't even seem like it is his stuff/ editing that is freaking you out, just the lecherous dancing pig.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by polit]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The video of the pig comes from 1907, so doubtfully anything to do with Bohemian Grove. Here's the IMDB plot synopsis...

"A pig dressed in fancy clothes flirts with a pretty girl, but she humiliates him and tears off his suit; she then makes him dance for her affections."

I was trying to find the director to see if there was any more of his/her work, I'm guessing the intent in the original (which is worth watching) is a comment on societal issues, such as the bourgeoise...

Edit to add: Which might have been part of the "hijacking" artists intent, yet without speaking to them, we won't know.

[edit on 4/9/0909 by jokei]

Edit to further add:

With the quick edit of frames right at the beginning of the artists video, it "may" be implied that there will be further use of quick-editing and possible subliminals in the film, as the whole thing is mostly a cut/paste sampling affair, I think it might be fair to assume this the case - if you spend a lot of time analysing film/film-making.

[edit on 4/9/0909 by jokei]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I just watched the video, for interests sake the audio bothered our dog a LOT.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I was not implying someone on ATS made this, especially not you. What I was "driving at" was that someone had a lot of time on their hands, the same amount of time someone has spending on ATS. To get the person banned who made some lame video with Elmo and that Ricky guy and some evil pig...who cares? I bet the person who spooked you is laughing all the way to 7-11 to get a Slurpee. The point is, the person who made the video is probably just some shut-in who dropped out of college. Leave him or her alone.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
to me it says my DRAGON NOT REPTILLIAN friends will be eating lots of bacon here.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, other than the song getting on my nerves and the pig being rather ugly, it didn't seem to effect me at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by polit

But it doesn't even seem like it is his stuff/ editing that is freaking you out, just the lecherous dancing pig.

Yes, that’s what I thought at first, until a poster here, Saurus found the subliminal photos strewn throughout the video.

Which I supposed could explain the poignant reactions people have to this video (some not all of course), but I believe it’s more than that.

And yes, this Fader Creep guy - artist - did a great job - if he was trying to evoke reaction. I have to give him that.

But, in my opinion, it’s still evil.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by prof-rabbit

I just watched the video, for interests sake the audio bothered our dog a LOT.

I’d have to look back at who else posted this - but your dog is not the only one - someone else said the same, their dog went a bit willie over the audio.

Poor baby....

peace

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I see this as a piece with a purpose.
The purpose of invoking fear of swine flu.

Take from that what you will.

PS - I noticed the pig in the lawn chair when I watched the video. And I've only watched it once. Straight through.

Subliminal hits in there related to swine illness. The implications are obvious as swine flue is all the rage right now. If this is truly some "artist" like others have said, he's a dick.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I see this as a piece with a purpose.
The purpose of invoking fear of swine flu.

I'm waiting to hear back from the *artist* to see what the point was in the video.
I've contacted him in a couple of places but no word yet.

Will post let everyone here know as soon as I get some word.

Thanks for your post.

peace

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Ok folks, heads up.

From what I understand Fader Creep is headed over here to check this thread out.

I can only hope he signs up and posts as I know there are tons of questions I'd love to ask him, and, others have expressed a like desire to bend this guys ear.

Looking forward to his participation.

Questions like:

1- Your intent of the video - if any.

2 - Your intent of the subliminals - if any.

3 - What do you think of the reactions to your video?

And more!

peace

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
How are people in this thread thinking this is soooo siiick?

It's just an edited video made by sme random guy wh took the Sesame Street footage and combined it with some pig fotage.

Wow, how is this used to brainwash kids?????? This isn't the REAL footage!!! God people, I'm looking at the first two pages, and I'm thinking what kind of delusional people come to ATS!

It's just a creepy video, but this is the year 2009, ever go see a horror movie? Geez......

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Redneck from Hell]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join