It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chain of command for the resistance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Video talking about the need for a well organized system that would need to be in place to counter TPTB.

If this guy is right, and I have no reason not to believe this man is not correct, then should we not follow the advice?

Could the members of ATS start working on a chain of command for the resistance?

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Happyfeet]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
One thing you should be aware of.

During the Russian revolution, the Bolsheviks set up many fake anti Communist resistance cells.

So being a loyal White Russian, faithful to the Czar, you joined these resistance organisations to fight Communism, not realizing these fake organisations were created only to trap you, and others like you.

Then in the middle of the night, you and everyone else on the membership list is simultaneously rounded up.

Sitting in your prison cell, you think it was some traitor in your organization, but actually you were suckered in, right from the very start. The betrayal was from the VERY TOP, the guys that lead and recruited you.

If you want to fight your government, the only way to do it is ALL BY YOURSELF. Target a politician and do what you must, and tell NOBODY.

But Americans don't have the balls to go out and just murder a politician. They want to join a gun club and talk tough talk about special forces, strategy, and high technology killing hardware. Drinking beer and fondling guns is much safer than actually doing something.

No doubt the US government is now out recruiting disguised as pissed off local milita, come and join us, fight oppression.
Once your name is on some membership list, you are DOOMED.

Chain of command ?????

There is only a chain of fools.

If you study history, and understand how the intelligence services actually work, you would not touch this "organized resistance" with a barge pole.

I live in Australia, not the USA, and over here we are very content with our government and the way our government is handling things. No revolution here, no way one is ever going to happen either.

But we live in the expectation of seeing some interesting stuff on TV as America rips itself apart with violence.

[edit on 4/9/2009 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Wise words Silvershadow. wise words
2nd line ATS aware

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Disregard this thread, the wise words indeed shoot a giant hole through my idea. Thanks, that's what I come here for.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

While I totally agree that in any protest/resistance movement, stetting up a control structure is just asking for infiltration, some of your post could be seen as incitement to murder, you should probably tone it down a bit unless you want to be one of the first rounded up.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yes, my words are strong.
But that is the reality of a revolution.

The US government or military never hesitates to murder people.
The order is given, and people die.

Google "leaderless resistance"., the idea is not new.
It is something any government is just not equipped to handle.

[edit on 4/9/2009 by Silver Shadow]

top topics

join