It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nanostudies show water has memory and understands human emotions and words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
and you thought water was just water, right?

I thought i would add this link in light of the crying glacier photo that was posted. be careful you dont offend your next cup of water.

amazing water

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
and you thought water was just water, right?

I thought i would add this link in light of the crying glacier photo that was posted. be careful you dont offend your next cup of water.

amazing water

Hmmmm .... let me check my BS meter .... yep, definitely just gone right off scale with this article !!

Water now understands human emotions .... give me a break !
Do they think we're total and complete imbeciles to believe this sort of bulldust ?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Well, the original source of the story is english.pravda.ru...

So perhaps a little skepticism might be in order.

On related news from our friends at pravda ...

Extraterrestrials from Planet Vamfim Prepare Grand Event, Vanga Said

Sooo let's also keep an eye out for that.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

ha ha ha. you're amusing.

i suppose if you really wanted to know the truth of it you would do some actual research into nanoscience and water. or you could just assume it was BS based on where it was printed and your preconceived view of the world. either or, i really dont care. what i do find amusing tho is the knee jerk reactions people get to things outside their zone of comfort and experience. i dont find the idea of sentient water, plants or rocks that bizarre. neither do many indigenous cultures. actually there was an interesting article about rocks i read recently too. and there is the well known experiment done on plants when they registered a reaction to the shock and fear of prawns (not a very nice experiment).

[edit on 4-9-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

ha ha ha. you're amusing.

i suppose if you really wanted to know the truth of it you would do some research into nanoscience and water. or you could just assume it was BS based on where it was printed. either or, i really dont care.

I'm in agreement with afoolbyanyothername and support his comments.
Anyone who has even a smattering of knowledge regarding nanotechnology, chemistry and physics will deny any of the claims put out by charlatans along the lines of water molecules possessing any kind of memory effect ... let alone being able to "understand" (whatever that means) human emotions AND words.
Even if one was to lend even a minuscule amount of credence to such preposterous claims ... simply ask yourself what part of the water molecule (2 atoms of hydrogen, 1 atom of oxygen) is able to perform the necessary computations to interpret sound vibrations into words ... what part of that molecule stores "memory" to recognize each individual word ... which part of the water molecule possesses intelligence to act upon those words ?

Nothing but BS of the highest order !

By the way, you have done some basic research yourself on water molecule properties ? or is this one article the extent of your molecular knowledge regarding waters physical properties ?

[edit on 4-9-2009 by tauristercus]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

i dont find the idea of sentient water, plants or rocks that bizarre.

Sorry, I missed that part above from your earlier response.

Sentient water ??????? surely you're kidding ????

You DO know the definition of the word "sentient" and what it implies ?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
well, firstly i dont argue wiht children.

but you might want to consider that you are mostly water and the source of life as we know it at least has a lot to do with water.

i think science will catch up with this and the guy may have made some important observations.

unlike a lot of people on this forum i dont think our scientists know everything, nor do i think the world is as cut and dry as western science and logic believes it to be.

and yes, i do know what sentient means.

au revoir, petites.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

You are on to something, stick to your guns old mate

For all those who see this as BS take a look for yourself......
Water - The Great Mystery [AVI - Quantum Physics]
Don't forget to seed.
Nice find S&F.....

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

well, firstly i dont argue wiht children.

but you might want to consider that you are mostly water and the source of life as we know it at least has a lot to do with water.

i think science will catch up with this and the guy may have made some important observations.

unlike a lot of people on this forum i dont think our scientists know everything, nor do i think the world is as cut and dry as western science and logic believes it to be.

Sigghhhhhh .... never ceases to amaze me the sort of "quackery" and pseudo-scientific nonsense that some people believe.

If as you seem to believe that water is "sentient" ... doesn't that imply awareness and consciousness ... wouldn't we therefore have to give water inalienable basic rights and freedoms as we would any other sentient being ?

And the "water" I pee out each day ... sentient and has memories and understands my emotions, too ???

Give me a break !!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
water makes pretty patterns when diff sound waves are made near it. here is a link in german tho; ... complex patterns too... makes you think about the possibile links between sound, water and creation?

"in the beginning, there was the word" (sound??)

with the complex patterns that can be created in water, could a human face be created too? (just a hypothesis)

water and sound patterns

okay, im exiting the thread now...didnt expect it to get this vicious...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I like it, not sure about the memory idea but it has the most significant role in our survival. The idea is a little out there but god only knows what bacteria are constantly changing and multiplying in our water systems.

Could be cos of these little dudes as to where this idea comes from..

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Thought provoking Rapunzel, star and flag for you!

The idea of water having a conscience is not new, Prava is just picking up a story on it I would guess. Here are some links to other sites that discuss the subject of human emotion and water:

www.spiritofmaat.com...

divinecosmos.com...

www.women24.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hello all,
First, nearly 20 years ago, in the french magazine Sciences et Vie were printed a few articles about the researches on the memory of water by a french scientist whose name eludes me, sorry. He said that if you took a glass of half water and half orange juice, and diluted it with water until it looked and tasted and smelled like water, you could nonetheless reactivate all the properties of orange juice, but I couldn't say how.
But I remember reading a long time ago that at the beginning of the 20th century, a scientific demonstrated that given a particular vibration, water would always assume the same shape, using "rips in the fabric of space/time" or something like that, and that trees and lightning were using that phenomena to "build themselves". The same would be true for everything else in existence...
Now, when you look at Jesus' words in the Gnostic Genesis, he says that the universe is a drop of water in wich the malevolent spirit has been put to sleep and all the matter we see is his dream being materialized, in said drop of water.... Aren't scientists saying that the universe is mostly filled with... hydrogen? Or, better yet, THAT OUR UNIVERSE IS AN HOLOGRAM CREATED BY A FORM OF HIGHER INTELLIGENCE IN A SUPERIOR DIMENSION...? So if the universe is mostly made of "water", water has to be a medium into which you can impart anything, given you keep imparting something into it. And if it reacts to human emotions and thought, then it gives some credence to the idea that "fate can move mountains", no?
Salut! Aresh

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I totally agree with the post!!!
Another souce of proofe that water does have malecular memorry is Dr Masaru Emoto studies

If you are interested check out this site.

www.whatthebleep.com...

I personally think that our thoughts and emotions are the keys in restracturing water malecula arrangement in our own body, since we made of 90% of H2O.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xxxcosta

Dr emoto's studies are the first I had come across about water having memory or concience, the pictures he had done were amazing, something was definately going on there, I placed a link to an Emoto site as well above in my post.

new topics

top topics

join