It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia hijacks own ship

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
That there is intentional embellishment on a non-event is a possibility.

I tracked a recent story about $134 billion in American Treasury Bill certificates being smuggled into Switzerland in a suitcase.

All sorts of unfounded stories were appearing even in legitimate newspapers. Like how a Japanese finance officer was cashing in the country's dollars. Papers are increasingly incorporating guesswork and hearsay into reports.

Sometimes these things are done to spook the stock market or jack up oil prices with the fear of a Middle East crisis or worse.

Russia, Iran, and the Usual Suspects realy want oil to go way over $100 a barrel again, so that they can start making a decent profit on their exports.

Call this Theory #4673.

Mike

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I resist accepting this story at face value. But then, I also felt that the reporting, or 'journalistic' product we have been given seems disjointed and oddly presented.

I don't know what to believe about it, except that if we fail to ask questions, we will certainly never know more. I am curious, if we can pretend for a moment that we all represent the editorial committee of a notional new agency; how would we orchestrate the investigation of this event?

To whom do we address the questions we have, and what questions need asking?

Just a thought...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
LMAO!!! This so called unproven incident (even if true) means the Gog-Magog war is coming?? Give me a freakin break. I love how people try to take one news incident as the premise for a whole freaking biblical war.

It is claear that the groundwork for the Gog-Magog war in Ezekiel 38-40 is being set up by these actions.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
if we can pretend for a moment that we all represent the editorial committee of a notional new agency

"notional news agency"

Is that a typo?

If not, great way of putting it.

Mike

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by Maxmars
if we can pretend for a moment that we all represent the editorial committee of a notional new agency

"notional news agency"

Is that a typo?

If not, great way of putting it.

Mike

No, I meant it that way. I picked the word up a while back when discussing factually, someone else's ideas.

(Frankly, most news agencies ARE 'notional' if you think about it.
)

Seems that way with most institutions that do things a certain way, 'because they say so.'

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The Russian Intel force...

Can anyone ID those berets and insignia?

And yes Russia has three black soldiers

englishrussia.com...

However a commentor does say this...

Sarah Abramov says:
May 25, 2007 at 11:02 am

They are not Russian soldiers, they are military students, that pay money for the education.

They will leave Russia after the end of education (thanx God!)

[edit on 7-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Not definitively but I would suspect that one is shore patrol, and the other something else.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join