It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Admits to Releasing Pandemic Virus into Population via 'Mock-Up' Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The document on the WHO website linked below states that it is common procedure to release pandemic viruses into the population in order to get a jump ahead of the real pandemic, so as to fast track the vaccine for when it is needed.
In Europe, some manufacturers have conducted advance studies using a so-called "mock-up" vaccine. Mock-up vaccines contain an active ingredient for an influenza virus that has not circulated recently in human populations and thus mimics the novelty of a pandemic virus.

According to the website, “Such advance studies can greatly expedite regulatory approval.”

Source: HERE

Dr. Mercola's Comments:
On June 11 the World Health Organization (WHO) raised its swine flu pandemic alert from a 5 to a 6. Phase 6 is the highest level alert, and reflects the speed with which a virus is spreading -- not its severity.

This classification also allows for a vaccine to qualify for a “fast-track” procedure for licensing and approval, and this process is now ongoing for the swine flu vaccine.

What you may not know, however, is that WHO, together with health officials, regulatory authorities and vaccine manufacturers, have been working since 2007 – long before this new “threat” of swine flu emerged – to “explore a broad range of issues surrounding the regulatory approval of pandemic vaccines.”

According to the WHO website:

“Ways were sought to shorten the time between the emergence of a pandemic virus and the availability of safe and effective vaccines.”

When testing these mock-up vaccines, it is very possible to release the novel influenza virus into the population, as its purpose is to “mimic the novelty of a pandemic virus” and “greatly expedite regulatory approval.”

Rest of the story is HERE

Mod Edit: to apply external quote code, please review this link
Mod Edit: Posting work written by others, please review this link

[edit on 21/10/09 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Oh good grief, and if you start passing out pamphlets with this, people will shoot the messenger!

I am personally in overload with all of the facts as I watch everyone else just tip toe through the tulips.

Damn the red pill!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

Star, and flag to the OP for being smart enough to see the light of what the article said.

I posted this earlier, but Yours is a tad bit different. I was gone most of the day, and had 3 different People who could not understand English; as the article clearly states that through "advanced studies" they were using flu virus "parts" to in mocked up vaccines to test the speed at which it would spread amongst People:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I am done with my thread as I wasn't around the computer too much today; *SNIP* so more power to You with this thread.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

[edit on 4-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
From that same page...

Vaccine manufacturer GlaxoSmithKline has actually stated:

"Clinical trials will be limited, due to the need to provide the vaccine to governments as quickly as possible. Additional studies will therefore be required and conducted after the vaccine is made available."

And WHO likewise says:

“Time constraints mean that clinical data at the time when pandemic vaccines are first administered will inevitably be limited. Further testing of safety and effectiveness will need to take place after administration of the vaccine has begun

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
"Damn the red pill" lmao

This is very overwhelming, almost to the point of saying "TMI" too much information but being that I did take the red pill a long time ago I reseach every bit of information so that I can make the best decision regarding these vaccines and other topics.

This thread is a valid peice of info that should be read. The bottom line is that this virus and vaccine is another GOV control tool.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrainDispatcher
From that same page...

Vaccine manufacturer GlaxoSmithKline has actually stated:

"Clinical trials will be limited, due to the need to provide the vaccine to governments as quickly as possible. Additional studies will therefore be required and conducted after the vaccine is made available."

And WHO likewise says:

“Time constraints mean that clinical data at the time when pandemic vaccines are first administered will inevitably be limited. Further testing of safety and effectiveness will need to take place after administration of the vaccine has begun

For those of you who don't understand, the layman terms of this would be "Congratulations on getting this untested vaccination! You're now going to be the guinea pig for us. How do you feel?"

Ridiculous. This is scientific? This is following the hippocratic oath? mmhmm

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is just sick. And they want to give it to our children? Medical staff first? How about pregnant women?

Just another example on how ATS was ahead of the pack.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The plans for world depopulation and the people know this, This is how the WHO is trying to cover their ass. this is getting sad. we might as well just never listen to WHO ever again.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Don't forget! Their good little soldiers at the FDA has 'because of the pandemic' declared it legal to use unapproved tests and additives....

Gotta love it! They really REALLY think we're stupid enough as a group that no-one will object. Their only recourse is to MAKE the media lie to achieve their goals.

To them lying is OK. Because they know better ...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
From the WHO PDF:

2114 G.3.6.2 Pregnant women
2115 Based on seasonal influenza morbidity pregnant women are considered to constitute a risk group for influenza-related complications and public health authorities might therefore recommend vaccination in pregnant women. On the other hand, pregnant women will most likely not be included in clinical trials with vaccines against novel human influenza viruses. Although inactivated vaccines are considered to cause no harm when administered to pregnant women, the knowledge concerning reproductive toxicity of inactivated pandemic influenza vaccines (as they will be new vaccines perhaps in new formulations) in humans will be limited.

2123 Live attenuated influenza vaccines are usually not recommended during pregnancy, but there might be circumstances where these are used in pregnant women during a pandemic. Women who are immunized with LAIV shortly before or during pregnancy should be monitored and data should be collected on outcomes.

2128 It is unknown whether conclusions from animal studies conducted during nonclinical evaluations of candidate influenza vaccines will apply to humans. As a consequence there will be very limited or no data available regarding safety and efficacy of pandemic influenza vaccines in pregnancy prior to use.

2133 Continuous evaluation of risks and benefits of pandemic influenza vaccines should be established in pregnant women. As a first step more information may be gathered with seasonal influenza vaccines. In this respect, capability of already existing pregnancy registries or currently running epidemiological studies should be evaluated. Studies with pandemic human influenza vaccines should be designed to identify spontaneous abortions, stillbirth, congenital malformations, and any adverse reactions in the neonate that are classified as serious.

Spread the word.
They want to vaccinate Pregnant Women but did not include them in trials because the vaccines are considered a risk to pregnant women.

Put them at risk of "spontaneous abortions, stillbirth, congenital malformations", to save them from the flu.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
S & F for you...

Thank you for the find AND spelling it out for us!

This is un-freakin' believable!!! I don't even have words for how mad I am....I want off this planet...EVERYONE is crazy and very wicked...(except ATS people of course)

EVERYONE should read this thread!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I read this some where else a few days ago and was going to thread it on here but it's gotten so nauseating arguing with the naysayers that I just added it to my research, sent it to a couple friends and put up some more storable food. I'm glad somebody brought it here though and am giving it the S&F, and a much needed bump!
Create a virus, hype the virus up in a viral (pun intended) media campaign that shadows even Michael Jackson's death, then sell miracle cure for said virus and even get your good ole boy club in DC to consider mandating it. Sounds like business as usual to me, just without the civil liability inherent in untested mass vaccination, or civil rights to informed consent to stand in your profitable way.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Everybody here with a blog, facebook myspace whatever, post this info in your bullitins or which ever spot all of your friends can see. people are on those things allll day. just an idea. i do it. nobody ever comments lol damn sheep!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
So, let's get this straight. Not only has the industry admitted to these vaccines being under-tested, which insinuates that they may NOT be safe at all. They're trying to make it a requirement (by law) that we take them.

Isn't this similar to advertising Heroin as a cure to stomach pain? Knowing that it's ridiculously unsafe? "Here, this might be fatal, but it'll solve the problem at hand."

It's not legal to market remedy drugs without advanced testing. Even then, some are recalled after further testing. Why should a vaccine be treated any differently, if not much more cautiously?

Oh, of course. Because a few billionaires aren't happy unless they're robbing more money from the less fortunate. Why did I even ask?

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

This is so unreal..it's almost like a badly written script for a B movie thriller!

Where are all the sensible people in the world?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I really hope sombody has the guts to sue the pants off the WHO. They are the real killer here.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrainDispatcher
The document on the WHO website linked below states that it is common procedure to release pandemic viruses into the population in order to get a jump ahead of the real pandemic, so as to fast track the vaccine for when it is needed.

Where does it say this, I must be blind or something, I don't see it.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this...

I'm more worried from dieing of the deadly vaccine then the flu.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What if...

What if this whole swine flu deal is set up. Just suppose the vaccine isn't really
for swine flu but for another disease 'they' unleash later on.

Let's call this disease Horrible Agonizing Death Bleeding Out Of All Holes or
Hadbooah for short. ( They could say it came out of Africa with a name like that.)

Anyway, in one fell swoop, the easily swayed-believe the gov-no trouble causing-system worshipers, would be all that's left of the population.

All the anti-establishment-did you spill my pint?-come an have a go if you think your hard enough-conspiracy types, who said bollox to that dodgy vaccine, would be dead or dying of Hadbooah.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam Vimes

I've thought about that myself. I think though, if 'they' are really that evil, would I want to be around anyway?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join