It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New warning from ole good 'laden'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by Chilled Zen

I'll be looking out for OBL new video.

New video out of the 18th was a threat to Germany. AQ wants the German October elections to remove German troops from Afghanistan. So Merkel has her hands tied by blackmail and extortion.

Islamic principle that if an Islamic land is attacked, jihad becomes fard ayn, or incumbent upon every individual believer to join or to aid in any way he can.
When we used the same principle in going to Iraq but were accused of invasion. Truth is, we couldn't have been in any Islamic land without the expressed written permission of Saudi. So it seems to me that AQ is trying to play the territory game as if they are a leading world power. And in their minds, they are. But AQ isn't invited to the table and it keeps pissing them off so they act like children and terrorize.

Or Al Qaeda showed up again to scare the voters into keeping Merkel and feeling safe since the people I was around where the German intel.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

He leads his people of good nature into the many swarms of dangerous intentionally and for this he is not real. Prove you are assisting the muslims by martyring yourself in front first show FEARLESSNESS BUT NO. No instead he leads a misguided nation of GOOD directly into harms waylike 911. Ok you all go handle that for ALKIED with the planes for the cause why in the same move putting 2 ISLAMIC countries AFGHANISTAN & IRAQ IN THE HORNETS NEST SEEMINGLY INTENTIONALLY KILLING OF THE PEOPLE YOU SO CALLED LOVE. NOT REAL TO ME GOD IS PRECISE IN HIS DESTRUCTION AND PATIENT WITH EVERY BIT OF DISTRIBUTION FOR HE DOESNT LIKE THE INNOCENT MURDERED. THese weak ways will be APPROACHED AND -BALANCED- Muslim brotheren not disrespecting you for you are like we and them all trying to get home to the light. But just as CHRISTIANITY HAS A EVIL 1z AMONGST THEM SO DOES ISLAM and the evil advocates play both fields of BOTH RELIGIONS.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join