It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New warning from ole good 'laden'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

While it's not the first time he's done this..Im thinking having extra magazines loaded to my rifle on that day might be a useful thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

As usual WarrenB I have to agree with you, the only thing is that even a popular show like 24 takes one emergency at a time. This would be UNBELIEVEABLE, lol.

Interesting change on your avie btw.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I've been seeing the number 969 for six years now. I first saw it in a dream...the date on the newspaper I was reading in the dream was September 31, 2069. I kept seeing it for years afterwards, but the next major time was 9th Floor, 69 West Washington...a Chicago address. The last time I saw it was 9.69, Usain Bolt's world record time in last years Olympic's 100 meter dash.

I just remembered that tomorrow is the first time the number will appear as a uniformaly accepted date...I wonder what Laden's gift will be? As it is probably to be released on 969.

Probably nothing as usual, but if the date passes with nothing, the number becomes a lot less important.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ibex08

My 3 sons start their hunting class on 911!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
I've been seeing the number 969 for six years now. I first saw it in a dream...the date on the newspaper I was reading in the dream was September 31, 2069. I kept seeing it for years afterwards, but the next major time was 9th Floor, 69 West Washington...a Chicago address. The last time I saw it was 9.69, Usain Bolt's world record time in last years Olympic's 100 meter dash.

I just remembered that tomorrow is the first time the number will appear as a uniformaly accepted date...I wonder what Laden's gift will be? As it is probably to be released on 969.

Probably nothing as usual, but if the date passes with nothing, the number becomes a lot less important.

Intresting idea you have there, i wonder ill keep my eyes peeled for you
But here in the uk we dont write it at 969, it would be 699 but i suppose laden would be going against the US

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Ibex08]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The Islamic calendar isn't like the US/UK calendar. Why would they pick a Western date?
If we continue to think in Western terms we will never understand this enemy and risk defeat.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ibex08

Yes, it's quite possible that 911 will be a tense date.
There other dates that are interesting too. 9/19 is the last day of the new moon and Rosh Hashana. Since Islam is hell bent on killing Jews what better present than that?
Yom Kippur is on the 29th and another holiday like 911 is.
Please look at this from an Islamic standpoint. They do not think Western.

If this warning is against Israel the US will stand down and let them go alone. The tiny democracy of Israel is surrounded by 57 OIC countries and they are in great danger if this is the present that the dead bin Laden announced. (German technology brings him back to life to make videos).

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

On the Muslims hate the Jews angle...September 6 marks a key date for the Munich Massacre in 1972 and in 1986 the massacre at Neve Shalom synsagogue.

September 6 is also a date important with regards to the Archangel Michael....Miracle at Kona and his appearance at Colossae.

Considering that bin Laden and his movement certainly need, and at one time expected the assistance of Michael, in their Jihad...I think the date for their operation is to begin tomorrow, which would also be 2 days after the announcement of his gift. In addition, the Jedi's often use the Labor Day weekend to launch their attacks in America.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

yay very informed arent we, i need you on speed dial! lol

I guess we just gotta wait a see how it all plays out many dates many things, we shall see.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
LOL. The only way to prove bin Laden is alive, to me and anyone else who's paid close enough attention, is for the verifiably REAL Osama to produce a verifiably recent VIDEO of himself. (crickets chirp) Ain't gonna happen. What a sick place this world has become, to wildly understate it.

i agree, you cant tell who from who or what from where anywhere anymore because people can fake this, fake that, disinformation, propaganda etc etc... humanity is not headed in the right direction..

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

bin Laden is dead but AQ is alive and well. AQ is owned and operated by Saudi who is alive and well too.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by whskybarjm
5 years ago I had an extremely odd conversation with an angry Muslim with an engineering degree from out west.

This statement confirmed with me that it is accurate, because most current terrorists have engineering degrees.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
you would understand when a muslim looks into your eyes at 4:30 am and tells you I hope you are not killed after he learns what city you are near.

I think this site is a joke, I am just try to warn those I can. it is in the works, it will happen eventually.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by whskybarjm

My father was in the military for 33 years, he retired in the 60's and died in 84. He used to say all the time that we needn't fear a nuke from overseas, that the idea of one actually making it here was riduculous. However he firmly believed that the US gov had not done enough to protect our borders and land, therefore allowing 'the enemies' to produce weapons right here in our own backyards. He thought that one day, we would suffer an unfortunate nuclear blast from a bomb assembled on US soil.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I thought this game was over once Bush left office? Cant the CIA come up with a new one? Im bored.

A suggestion for the CIA:

Spread rumors of a new terror organization (lets call them Al-Jiddah) who are out to get the United States population. Talk about how easy it is to produce biological weapons such as viruses these days, and let the media talk for several weaks about the dangers of a airborne virus in a American city. Show lots of pictures of bearded arabs with capes, shooting into the air with automatic weapons or standing in labs looking evil.

Then you let loose a actual virus on the population and plant evidence like you did on 9/11. Dont make the virus too powerful. You dont want it to kill too many people, you just want them scared and hateful of the middle east.

That should keep people afraid and angry for at least a year I think? Or? Just a suggestion. Maybe you can come up with a better one. Im not a pro.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by whskybarjm
you would understand when a muslim looks into your eyes at 4:30 am and tells you I hope you are not killed after he learns what city you are near.

I think this site is a joke, I am just try to warn those I can. it is in the works, it will happen eventually.

What city? Or just tell me the state...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

i do not want to mention the city I am near. I want everyone to think they could be near the city I am from. Listen I know nothing will happen, but I do know I had a radical muslims concerned after I told him where I lived. kindness will always find its way into ones heart,.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Fearmongering is a myth. People have more important things to do then mess with the heads of people and scare them. Seriously.

How about if we take a little trip into reality and realize there have been over 10000 acts of Islamic terrorism since 911. Here's a list:
www.thereligionofpeace.com

For some beheading of Christian school girls you can find photos in the publication articles here:
www.centerforstrategicanalysis.org

For good analysis of current events, including Islamic terrorism in the US:
www.jihadwatch.com

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Fear mongering is not a myth at all. Ive seen it for the last 10 years, and its been extremely successful I might add. The US couldnt even have attacked the middle east without it.

Why is a beheading worse than shooting someone or bombing someone? Black Water anyone? Torture in prisons? CIA creating wars for their own agendas? And you think a beheading is a big deal?

Do you even know WHY they hate the USA to the degree that they are fighting you guys with everything they got? You think they are stupid and just want something to kill? Or whats your view? Are they insane mountain people who wakes up every day, planning to kill US citizens because they are bored?

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by Copernicus

Fearmongering is a myth. People have more important things to do then mess with the heads of people and scare them. Seriously.

How about if we take a little trip into reality and realize there have been over 10000 acts of Islamic terrorism since 911. Here's a list:
www.thereligionofpeace.com

For some beheading of Christian school girls you can find photos in the publication articles here:
www.centerforstrategicanalysis.org

For good analysis of current events, including Islamic terrorism in the US:
www.jihadwatch.com

a person would have to be completly full of themselves to think the reason we have not been attacked yet is due to our own success of stopping it.

the man wh said we are safe told us a nuke attakc is imminent

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join