It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prospect of Race Civil War in the UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Starred.

Race riots aren't so likely in my mind, even though the PC brigade make make the issue of race worse with their stupidity and interference I don't think that enough people hate each other soley due to race these days to cause riots.

However I think Religious riots will happen in the next 5 years, especially between Islam and Secular society.

I know that this will seem controversial; but I think it is largely down to Islam being very intolerant of other cultures/laws.

Part of the problem is that there are so many cultures jammed onto this Island that friction is bound to occur. Multiculturalism doesn't work, we need to reduce immigration so the population of the UK stabilises.

Fun thought, a Utopian solution would be to have all the Christians in one country, Muslims in another, same same for Sikh's Hindu's + Buddhists. Also have places for agnostics + atheists.

Even then I think conflict would insure. A minority would still be unable to accept that others have different opinions.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

in this day and age...its so fricken ridiculous this kind of thinking and ignorance...

people want to protest...so be it...you start getting violent for your ideology, expect the hammer to come down and come down hard...

i hope this turns out to be peaceful, but by the look sof that video, both sides are ramping up for something idiotic of epic proportions...

so sad...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join