It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prospect of Race Civil War in the UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Been on youtube a lot recently and there is a lot of race hate going on. Not only that, ive come across a few videos of whites/muslims protesting separately. Then i came across a few comments that said "Just wait until sept 5th" I was like...why? what’s happening then? Well...this is apparently:

www.youtube.com...

What are the chances the news broadcasts this protest that is sure to turn violent and then the rest of the country become very unsettled? Is this the direction we are heading in for certain? Or will it all just die down?

I hope you dont think i'm wasting forum space, But it seems to me we are going to fight eachother before we fight the real enemy.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thanks for highlighting and propergating the BNP manifesto.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

its been coming for a long time race riots, when i go in to my city you can see the groups divided.

its coming just stay safe and protect your faimys anf friends before you get caught up in anything.

Long live England.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by butch_uk

Some policys of the BNP i agree with, alot of them i dont. I dont need to spread the "BNP" message, when people wanna find it, they do. I'm merely asking, with all the protests that have gone on over the summer, barely touched by the media, what are teh chances THIS one gets peoples attention?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
things hidden in dark corners , gather power when left unchallanged .

the problem here is the politicaly correct croud have no bumper sticker answer... so they run away from it .

as a conservitive , people are unique , singular . I suggest ... if you want to have a war , go to a third world country .
but leave us civilized people out of it .

this kind of thing is the reason americans have fire arm's .
the presents of a fire arm may not keep violance from happening , but if it does happen , it can be answered with the statement " leave us alone , or leave "

I fear the lessons of the great estates will be relearned by those who have not studied history .

history is expensive .
the price of ignorance is always very much greater .

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Those of us in the US should pay attention.....My fear is that the president will be assassinated (not by me, I would not do that), but the race riots would be massive and incredibly destructive to both the infrastructure and people.......Again, I have NO desire for this to happen, but I fear it is close...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

The potential problem will be created by the 'fluoride head chav' with
severely low IQ youth that has identified rapper street gang culture.

48% of violent assaults in the UK do are not considered important enough to take to court and prosecute the scum. Yet you put a rubbish bin out a day early for collection on your street and you can be fined 180$ per person per household.

EQUATION: RUBBISH BINS ARE MORE VALUABLE THAN INNOCENT CIVILIANS WHO GET ATTACKED BY SCUMBAG LOW LIFE THUGS.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

I never considered what the assassination of Obama would do to the US. Maybe that has been planned? Instead of them killing us there going to make us kill each other?
Wow… Is that possible?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

i know potential problem and your right the thing that starts it all will be based around gangs.

about the bins it tells you how the UK government is run, punnish the people instead of the criminals.

but like i said its a problem with is going to come alot worse with the pressures of the economy ect.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

I think it highly unlikely that our current president is in any danger . frankly speaking , the only way to get to the president is from with in the goverment ( as in the case of JFK ) .

that said the tensions between the hispanic and black cultures of the united states can not be over stated .

political friction is extremely high , but for the most part , lib-dem's are whimps and blow hards , and conservitives will act only in deffense ( physicaly attacked ) , police action is extremely unlikly in the extreme .

the great estates will teach us , mid-summer untill mid-october are the violant months for civil unrest .
armys move from mid-march to mid-april .

we are in the middle of the bad times , we just need to hang on for a while to get thru this .

be where you stand , talk them down from the ledges and into the window , try to keep your head but be ready to protect the constitution from enemys foreagn and domestic .

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
Been on youtube a lot recently and there is a lot of race hate going on. Not only that, ive come across a few videos of whites/muslims protesting separately. Then i came across a few comments that said "Just wait until sept 5th" I was like...why? what’s happening then? Well...this is apparently:

www.youtube.com...

What are the chances the news broadcasts this protest that is sure to turn violent and then the rest of the country become very unsettled? Is this the direction we are heading in for certain? Or will it all just die down?

I hope you dont think i'm wasting forum space, But it seems to me we are going to fight eachother before we fight the real enemy.

I got to ask What Race? the video you posted says "Anti-Islamic Extremism Protest " Islam is a religion not a race. Looks to me like people want to have a religious war in that video not a Race war.

If it were about race, there would be a lot of innocent people getting hurt for "looking" like the race they "hated" not realizing that they are not what they seam to be.

In my opinion I think the title should be the same title as the video.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I understand your question, i called it a race war because the "muslims" of the UK are Eastern in origin. White people here don’t really do the whole church thing so in reality it would be more of a race war.
I see how many people, including myself, would like to steer-clear of these "riots" should they occur, but you know how people can get caught up. Should it happen, it may spread like fire throughout the country.
I really wouldn’t be bringing this up if i had not come across the other protest videos. It would seem that this started with the Luton protest's of returning soldiers, but that would be a typical accusation indeed.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

a riot in nature is not person specific , riots are location specific with any person in that area forming and reforming " group mind " which is following a person with a loud voice , distictive clothing , or is remarkable to those near them .

a riot can not be stopped , only redirected .

the power of a riot is in the energy of their numbers / space ...
the more people you have in a small space , the more power it has .
area of effect wepons are most effective , bombs , machine guns , shot guns .
tools which will then lead to greater problems .

red square being the best exsample of what naturaly follows such tools being used .

the greater danger , is that our current collection of govermental officials have no understanding of history in concept , or civil disorder in practice ( except as persons involved in activly creating the disorder )
it is a good bet , they will relearn the lessons of the great estates .

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Being anti-Islamic is not being racist.

It's being anti-Islamic.

I guess "racist" seems more denigrating.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I could use a little riot myself

Buy a big pad lock

lock the lock

take a bandana and loop it thru the U of the lock

then take the other ends of the bandana and wrap each end around opposing sides of the straight part of the U.

tie the two ends in a firm knot

There you go my friends, Riot American style!!!

Gives you over a foot of reach extra and will knock even the biggest foe out!
Collect the teeth and string them on a necklace or trade them with a friend.

Good luck on your riots.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I think there is an effort from the media and governments of both the United States and the UK to promote racism. It works to divide the nation the same way the rightwing/leftwing mantra does. How else can you explain all the immigration. America has had 30,000 troops on the 38th parallel keeping North Koreans from entering South Korea since the Korean war ended,(a relatively small border compared to that of the United States and Mexico) but the United states cant put nearly that many people on there own border to keep illegal immigrants out? The UK is an island for gods sake, how hard could it be to control immigration there? I'm so sick of watching on the MSM every single example of racism they can find while ignoring the examples of different peoples finding common ground. I like to believe people from all parts of the world are basically the same, its only culture that makes us different. any time two different cultures are put into the same geographic location you will have conflict until they merge, it has nothing to do with the color of skin in the long run. Well I could go on and on about the divisions being forced on us through ideology and law, anyway that's my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by readerone

I always talk them down...I know what civil insurrection looks like.....

We have 2 issues, one, that there are people that are very sophisticated that desire this, many that full know the procedures of the protectors....two, that this will come from the shadows, not where all can see.......

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
as i said befor.. riots have little to do with race .
they are location specific .

race wars are race specific , and I do not beleive the conditions exsist for such a thing to happen , but economic pressure in the states is going in that direction .... but only between hispanic and blacks ... frankly I suspect the co/lib's would unite in that event , and either support neither or give comfort to the blacks half heartedly .

a muslim / christian war in europe would be a nightmare .

been there , done that , got the tee shirt , seen the movie , read the book .
there is no good out come , there will be no winning for either side .

all the worst aspects of world war two , and the crusades ... with that added twist of modern weps ....

Oh Yeah , lets play this game .

any problems the united states may have , europeans will show us how the big boys play hard ball...
americans are amatures to our good friends in europe when it comes to " can't we all just get along "

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I know of a way around getting fined for putting your trash out a day early.........

....... put it out on the correct day and you won't be fined.

Hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I think I understand what you're on about. Their seems to be a lot of tension caused by the PC brigade who are adding stress to the situation the more they try to help.
Non-Muslims are being forced by law to accept Muslims
Meanwhile, Muslims refuse to integrate into the UK society, because some of them feel they are being forced to.

My feeling is that if we carry on trying to force two people who have no interest in the other together, it's going to explode.
Leave them alone, let each side adapt themselves to their neighbors. It may erupt into violence, but this won't last, and at this point obviously there will be a need for an enforcement of some sort.

Imagine being sat next to someone on a bus. You may start chatting to them, you may ignore them, you may even read the paper over their shoulder. Now imagine sitting down next to someone and having the bus conductor telling you that you HAVE to talk to this person. Think you both will feel comfortable about it?

If it is going to erupt into a fight, then I think the first casualties on both sides will be the bleeding heart liberals

[edit on 4/9/09 by Daisy-Lola]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join