It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite around the world have lavish falout out shelters. Do they realy care if ww3 happened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Some people on this earth have so much money. Imagine what a (Maybe even more money) 50 billion dollar fall out shelter is like. This is why I'm scared. I don't have enough money for a fallout shelter. Is there a way to make them feel uncomfortable creating mass deaths and hiding in their lavish shelters? Can you imagine what the elites shelters look like? I'm scared they are planning something to git rid of majority of the worlds population.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
make ur own without having to spend that much money?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Rich people's children still like going to the Bahamas for vacation.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zetamafia911
Rich people's children still like going to the Bahamas for vacation.

That makes me feel safer. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Yeah have no fear, without the little people, whos gonna move their bodies for them to perform daily life oriented activities, not to mention the lavish activities,

and if you say robots, whos gonna design them and fight against them when the robots attack.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
What good will it do when the radiation from hydrogen weapons sticks around for 250,000 years? Maybe not all places will have lethal doses but if your in a kill zone then forget it.

If your way out in no mans land with an underground bunker and have all the food and water needed for a few years you might make it. Might.

The need for an air filtration system would still be needed just in case.

Myself personally, If nukes start flying and WWIII is underway then I hope I'm right up under the blast zone. A quick death would be the best option.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azen thorhammer
Some people on this earth have so much money. Imagine what a 50 billion dollar fall out shelter is like. This is why I'm scared. I don't have enough money for a fallout shelter. Is there a way to make them feel uncomfortable creating mass deaths and hiding in their lavish shelters? Can you imagine what the elites shelters look like?

You can always apply for a position with them.

They will still need people to cook, clean and wipe their butts.

So maybe there is a slot open.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Thanks. This makes me feel safer too. Its all good now. For me, my fear is at rest on this topic.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If something terrible happen, I'd rather die in the blast than live at the stone age with the elite hiding in bunkers.
We dont realize how good a life we have until the fabric of order and law breaks down and it's free for all.
Afterlife is surely better!

Let the elite sort out the mess they are in and finally sweat for survival.

top topics

join