It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Atomic Weapons of Mass Destruction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This member copied his post from here:
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Warnings are adding up!

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
In India, in a arid area that I believe lies to the northeast, (but I'm going off memory right now, and that's dangerous) they found large (like baseball size) globs of glass where the sand had been subjected to a brief period of EXTREME heat.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Not only has glass been found like that before underground, but also it was radioactive. A whole city had been destroyed and it was still radioactive...

Nukes...you bet ya

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
not possible that it was lightening?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Lightning wouldn't have the raw power necessary. My instinct would be that an asteroid impact was responsible - that seems to match all the evidence, both documented and anecdotal. I have also read of vitrified rock in Peru, though more details elude me for the moment...

darkAngel, do you have links/sources for these stories?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Sounds like an ancient "Death Ray" like Tesla made. And his "Free Energy" concept.

It also tells of rockets usedjfor warfare and an 'arrow of unconsciousness' that can make whole armies helpless. It describes this event: "...a single projectile, charged with all the power of the Universe".

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I've heard of similar instances in the middle east, supposedly in Saudi Arabia (I think) there is a whole section of desert that has tons of rocks and sand that was at some time scorched, but only on one side and all the rocks were burned pointing the same direction.

hmmmm....

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The ancient hindu texts speak of a war in which very powerful weapons were used described very closely to that of what we know as nuclear.

A5H

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Actually lightning can create such features in sand. (Not circular) I've seen instances where glass items shaped like 'odd' tree brances have been formed. I'll try dig up a link for you...........

Regards,
Ash

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
A strangely topical connection:

"Smoking Gun" Meteor Crater Found - ATSNN

I posted this news story earlier today. Interestingly, the scientists who discovered the (supposed) Permian ELE impact site have discovered...

"Bob and I were absolutely flabbergasted at this core because it does look just exactly like impact brecchia," Becker told a news conference. In the cores, Becker's team found evidence for a layer of melted glass formed by an impact.

... which sounds similiar, doesn't it?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I've also heard of lightning "melting" sand to create oddly shaped glass.
Hello anyone seen "Sweet Home Alabama"?

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Soon you will all know me and I'll stop preceding posts with my credentials. Until then, know that I am a caffine junkie and devote untold hours to this stuff.

Anyway here goes.
The Hindu Mahabharata describes what can only be nuclear weapons being dropped from flying craft called vimana. The blast is described as bright as 10000 suns, causing hair and nails to fall out, and contaminating food stuffs.

A city has been found, vitrified and irridaiated in India, near Jomphur. There is no impact crator, and the final blow to the meteor theory is that a meteor would leave heavy traces of irridium. The arguement that nature covered the crater is invalid because there is a city still standing there... there should be a great big commet shaped hole in the city. This city is roughly dated 8000-12000 BC, but since Carbon 14 dating is impossible on an unnaturally irradiated site (because it would turn carbon into radiocarbon) we can't hold that date too firmly.

In 13000 BC, the Younger Dryas iceage began rather abruptly during the warmup from the Older Dryas, which occured roughly 25000 BC. This could be attributed to nuclear winter. Coral and ice samples reveal 4 times the normal finding of uranium around 13000 BC, and in the vitrified sites in India, North America, and Arabia there are annomolies of carbon dating. Lower strata will date as being younger than the strata above, at roughly 13000 BC. This is because something turned carbon in that level into radio-carbon.

A non-vedic follow-on to the Mahabharata describes the propulsion of a Vimana. Samara Sutradhara (battlefield commander) written in the 4th century, describes a chamber containing mercury above an iron box full of fire. A vortex in mercury can be sustained by charging it electically. If the iron box were highly radioactive it would serve to charge the mercury, perpetuating a vortex which at the very least is an effective turbine design, however others suggest that this design is similiar to a theoretically possible fusion engine.

Miniature aircraft, traditionally explained as birds or insects, although they are in no way anatomically correct (and were pointed out by a certain german officer to look EXACTLY like a certain model of fighter) have been found in South America.

The preponderance of evidence for lost technology suggests that an earlier society possessed knowledge now lost (or believed to be lost... ask me what i think about Nazi technology some day).
The timeline shows a series of coincidinces implying a major explosive/radiological event in 13000 BC (which i must volunteer could be explained by the crashing of a meteor composed of large quantites of uranium)... but most meteors are made of ice.
Finally, arachaeology shows a series of impacts which can only be nuclear in nature, excluding the possibility that some entirely unknown natural process can mimic an atom bomb.

This doesn't even seem so crazy when you consider that many civilizations agree that we had otherwordly teachers. The bible speaks not only of fallen angels, but of Enoch, who walked with God and ascended to heaven without dying, being the founder of several sciences. The Greeks have Haephaistos (roman vulcan), cast down to Earth where he shared his gift as a master artisan. They also give us Hermes, who fulfills a more mythical version of Enoch's role. Enoch had a babylonian counterpart named enniki-something, and they were both closely identified with the Egyptian Thoth (the moon god). Enoch, like the flood, shares enough in common with other regional stories to suggest a common origin, and most likely, partial truth. As a general rule, when enough people are telling the same story... expect a bit of truth.

As for lightening... it has to be ball lightening, 3 miles wide, and it has to trigger the fission of a natural uranium deposit. That's the only way it can account for a huge radioactive vitrified circle.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

b/g radiation.
Population cGy/y(b) Ratio
United States 0.26 1.0
Nile Delta 0.35 1.3
Chernobyl Limit(c) 0.5 1.9
Kerala, India 1 3.8
Espirito Santos 1 3.8
Guarapari, Brazi 1.3 5.0
Meaipe, Brazil 2.2 8.5
Gerais, Brazil 2.3 8.8
Kerala, India 2.3 8.8
Araxi, Brazil 3.5 13.5
MYRA 7 27
OPTIMUM Theory 10 38.5
Kerala Beach 20 76.9
Ramsar, Iran 24.3 93.5
Guarapari Beach >100 >380
The ZEP(d) 1,000 3,850

sources are varied, i would assume.

ive heard of "desert glass" from iran also...

we really have no idea.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by A5H
Actually lightning can create such features in sand. (Not circular) I've seen instances where glass items shaped like 'odd' tree brances have been formed. I'll try dig up a link for you...........

Regards,
Ash

They are called Fulgurites. You can get a nice amount of money for good samples. Here are some links for inquiring minds:

www.minresco.com...

www.crh.noaa.gov...

www.a1fulgurites.com...

www.lightning.ece.ufl.edu...

[Edited on 5-15-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
how to make a fulgurite.

1 rocket.
1 bucket of sand.
1 long wire.

get yrself to a mountaintop.
attach wire to rocket to ground through the bucket of sand.
shoot rocket into thundercloud.

cam.arts.usf.edu...

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by rpttr]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
water can become radiated aye?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
OK.

I want info. Back up your claims.

What isotopes?

What concentrations?

How did they determine that the site was "irradiated?"

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Check out David Hatcher Childress's Lost Cities and Ancient mysteries of North America, has a nice little snippet about an alleged vitrified fort in the californian hills, shows some pics of it to if im not mistaken.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
very interesting..... all th info seems to make sense, I personally believe it.

vagabond.... a lot of good info

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
www.peter-thomson.co.uk...

This link should provide plenty of evidence for you Mr. Roark. Here's what you'll find.
1. excessive C-14 levels (higher levels in lower strata).
2. A 166% jump in uranium levels found in coral.
3. Uncommon ratios of U235 to U238.
4. Uncommon abundance of Pu 239.
5. Historocal texts corroborated by these findings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join