It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been abducted by aliens, says Japan's first lady

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I have been abducted by aliens, says Japan's first lady

www.independent.co.uk

Miyuki Hatoyama, wife of Japan's Prime Minister-elect, Yukio Hatoyama, is a lifestyle guru, a macrobiotics enthusiast, an author of cookery books, a retired actress, a divorcee, and a fearless clothes horse for garments of her own creation, including a skirt made from Hawaiian coffee sacks. But there is more, much more. She has travelled to the planet Venus. And she was once abducted by aliens.
"While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus," she explains in the tome she published last year. "It was a very beautiful place, and it was very gree
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www .thesun.co.uk

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The majority of the news in the article is dealing with her life activities in earlier life - with no more mention of the alien encounters. Suppose, aside from claiming to know Tom Cruise in a previous life when he was Japanese - plausible, right...he was The Last Samurai!
Anyhow, sheer interest remaining on the part that this is a Japanese diplomat, wife of the prime minister, claiming to the world, of her alien escapades, will bring attention, probably both invalidating and validating, to the global awareness of our outer space counterparts.
LOVE

www.independent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Please contribute to the ongoing thread, found here.

Thread closed.

join