It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish dad in bid for breast milk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Swedish dad in bid for breast milk

www.thelocal.se

Swedish father Ragnar Bengtsson, 26, has entered into an experiment that he hopes will help him breastfeed his future children. On Tuesday, the Stockholm family man began stimulating his breasts with a pump in a bid to produce milk.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
*sigh* at what point will the attempted feminization of the modern man stop and society reaffirm that there are specific roles for men and specific roles for women as defined by biology and common sense? How freaked up are this dude's poor "future children" going to be when they find out they suckled at dad's teat during their infancies?

But Werner stressed that while she was interested in the subject, she was more keen for men to use their breasts to comfort their children.

"Men often have trouble finding things. And if the mother is out, the child is screaming and they can't find the pacifier I'm sure there are a lot of men who give their baby their breasts.

WHAT?!?!? I got two kids, I've been to numerous parenting group outings, and I've done a hell of a lot of people watching and the only place I've ever seen anything even remotely like this was on the TV show Family Guy where Peter tries breastfeeding Stewie (who pulls a chest hair out of his mouth, realizes he was nursing on dad, and shudders in revulsion and shame... as he should have.)

STOP EMASCULATING MEN! It isn't OK, and it's every bit as discriminatory and bigotted as sexually harassing women, gays, or any minority. Why is it acceptable suddenly?

www.thelocal.se
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I remember that episode of Family Guy (it was disturbing though funny because you think surely it would never happen).

As for the story itself it is rather disturbing to hear that a man wants to breast feed. Seriously what is wrong with men today? Heck, what is wrong with women for that matter as well? Society as a whole does seem to be confused on their sexuality (maybe it has something to do with all the drugs being taken into our bodies). Certainly things have changed and at a very rapid pace in recent decades.

Every noticed how all the men on TV shows/movies are stupid, fat, caring only about sports and excessively large breasts (breasts are fine but they can be too big). The media today portrays men as complete bumbling imbeciles, much more like apes or worse. This is not a recent thing either but has been an ongoing thing for many decades as well. Very few TV shows/movies show any man in an intelligent and well rounded individual.

This guy seems a bit like the transvestite that gave birth (being called a man) in that neither knows what they want to be. The “man” that gave birth was really a woman but let’s forget that “he” has a beard, no breasts and that makes him a man. All I can really say about this guy is “wow, what a freak”.

Raist

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have an 11 week old daughter who is being breastfed. She always tries to suck on my bicep when she's hungry and I'm holding her.

Even this feels wrong, so mommy always gets a baby handed to her when it happens..

There's no way I could let her suck on my chest. No Way !!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
yeah.... eww.

I HAVE seen 'breasts' that men can wear to aid in the bonding with their nursing child. It always creeped me out just a little. This is taking it a bit too far though.
On the surface it's a noble idea...but I suppose it could also be very selfish...jealousy over the mother's relationship?
Strangeness either way.
Now, if I don't want to accept a man growing milk-producing breasts, does that somehow make me a prude?
I know mother's milk is best, as opposed to formula, but uh....yeah...I'm guessing this guy doesn't box, or hang out in the locker room too much...dang that would be distracting...
'Dude, I think I'm liking your breasts.'

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ok as the dad of three children with a fourth expected any day now. I can say WTF???? I have had two of mine try it when they are cuddling as little kids (under 3 months). As soon as they did it they went to mom because they are obviously hungry. I can say I have no interets in breast feeding my kids. I do my share of diapers, baths, play time, school work etc but I draw the line at doing that. Besides I have one heck of a lot of chest hair.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
oh yay man boobs will become something of the future! bras included.

top topics

join