It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FTC orders Daniel Chapter One to lie to customers about cancer remedies; ministry defends health fre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

FTC orders Daniel Chapter One to lie to customers about cancer remedies; ministry defends health freedom

www.naturalnews.com

The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is at war with online retailers of nutritional supplements and natural remedies, but it recently lost a major battle: Lane Labs, which has suffered under FTC and FDA tyranny for years, recently won a significant battle against the corrupt agency.

This defeat of the FTC's latest attempt to censor the truth about nutritional supplements is making waves in the nutrition industry.

The FTC is demanding that Daniel Chapter One lie to all its customers by signin
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ok well I really really don't agree with the ending of the article about the assault on religious freedom lol.

But ummm... ya

Good going, FTC sucks!

I myself use supplements like whey protein and multivitamins.
Even my father who is on dialysis was given EAS Whey Protein by the hospital.

FTC needs to stop this!

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The FTC, the FDA, and the NIH (all one way or another ultimately subordinate to Homeland Security) are political institutions which are corporate-manned by political appointees (and the odd czar here and there).

I don't know what the judiciary was smoking when they made this ruling... but if I were a gambling man, I would say it is probably just a matter of time before this ruling is overturned.

The CODEX ALIMENTARIUM has been crafted as the global 'bible' of the corporate-controlled global governance, and they DO NOT WANT COMPETITION from anything that can't be patented by Big Chemical, Big Pharma, Big Health Care, etc. They will pretend that it is for our 'safety' while they ... well, I wont rant....

Hence, if it's natural and available via commercial channels that are not at least indirectly feeding into the global bank, it will be suppressed and or marginalized. Either that, or they will tax it into oblivion.

EDIT TO ADD: I agree the repression of religious speech angle seems weak and unnecessary. The truth is the truth, regardless if you paint it political, religious, or any other way.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Maxmars]

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Maxmars]

new topics

join