It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Tasers Girl on her Knees with Hands Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

ahhh i didnt see your other post lol u already brought my point up hah well the good news is someone friggin cuahgt that tidbit

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I'm patiently awaiting the post with a topic such as:

"Cop zapped by his own taser after attempting to abuse his right to power."

Problem is, they're too sac-less to "abuse" anybody who might be able to flip it on them. That's why these posts always include the words "elderly, handicapped, intoxicated or restrained."

Much respect for honorable police.
To hell with the rest.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
no justice no peace # the police

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I must admit that I'm starting to become desensitized to these abuses, which is bad because then stuff like this will become normal rather than outrageous behaviour by the police.

As we start to care/complain less the Police will think they have absolute power.

They need to remember that they serve us, not the other way around.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
What's worrying here, though, is that they didn't do anything about this guy until he got the daughter of an ex-police officer, a city council dude.

How many folks has this guy violated before he got to her? I would assume zillions.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I'm so glad something actually happened to this cop but wonder why it took this happening to a city councilmans daughter before this pig cop was investigated.
I hope the pig is sent to jail.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
He must have felt pretty tough that she could not fight back! Fire that cop!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What a f**king scumbag. I carry a 38 (have state license) its small and will take down cowards with NO brains (just autonomic to keep their a**hole working,,,,certainly no upper level cerebral activity). So help me God I am going to take (when all hell breaks loose) one of these pigs with me. I hate this, its wrong and it hurts others. These local clowns are becoming (not all but enough) non-caring power hungry brain dead idiots. So "pig" come and try to pull this # on me. Sorry ATS members, I just hate to see anyone suffer because of this sicking psychotic behavior.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It is only a matter of time until a citizen who is carrying sees something like this and determines that they have seen enough of the militarized, federally funded, "local" police practicing their petty tyrant routine, and decide to take dish out some justice.

The police should really stop and ponder that although the majority appear to have forgotten, they work for us. We pay their salaries. I don't think we are paying them to taze our teenagers while they are on their knees. The long chain of abuses will eventually be checked by We the People reminding our "employees" just who runs the show. We outnumber them at least 5000 to 1.

The more they remind us they are actually here to "Protect and Serve" their federal masters, the closer we come to making their employment null and void.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This is happening a lot. Maybe that cop should be tased a few times in delicate areas if you know what I mean.Just yesterday I was reading my local paper and they had tazed a 76 year old man for not following directions of the police at a parade. He drove the wrong way but wasnt violent at all.It almost started a riot. Ridiculous! Here is a link about the 76 yr. old man. You will probably have to copy and paste the link because I really suck at getting them to work right.
www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/09/03/2009-09-03_man_t.html

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The victim in this case is is a daughter of City Councilman Cecil Thomas( a former police officer) who heads the council's law and safety committee.

If it was just an average citizen it would likely be brushed under the carpet.....as most of these police assaults and excessive force reports never make it to the MSM.

The cop in this case should be publically flogged on television, loose his job, and spend time in jail like any other criminal that does a violent assault. A message like that would hopefully smarten up the rest of the pigs and make them think twice before abusing citizens.

Ef'n PIGS. No wonder people say they hate them.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hmm....I haven't read one person come to the defense of this officer yet. That is quite rare indeed. Usually there is at least ONE, but often quite a few more. Go figure.

I'm not a cop hater. I don't 'hate' cops. I DO hate hearing about abuse at their hands.

The issue I have any more is how do you tell? How do you know if THIS cop, the one that just pulled you over, is the jerk that's been fired a couple times and reinstated, or the one that has his ex-wife or girlfriend locked away somewhere....how do you KNOW that this cop, the one walking up to your car with his hand on his gun is one of the 'good' guys? Can you?

I mean come on, don't they all look the same? They all wear the same uniform, have the same instruments of torture, er I mean 'compliance' strapped on their bat belts. They can ALL kill you, when they decide you need a good killin' to 'protect' themselves or others.

And when you aren't fortunate enough to be someone that 'matters' in this society, there will be no one to stand up for you. No one to call the cops on their crap.

You see, MR. officer, until YOU police YOUR OWN, YOU are in the SAME GROUP as all of the other abusive, criminal and just plain EVIL COPS that are committing these crimes against the citizens of this nation. You, Mr. cop, are GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION. Have you heard of that? You are an ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT. How about that one? If you refuse to clean up your police force, by whatever means you have to, then YOU are just as guilty as they are.

So come on in here and tell us, the citizens of this country, what you are doing to stop this. Tell us how you are giving a rat's rump about these criminal cops and how we should protect ourselves from them. You know what? Save me the crap about 'comply', or 'obey' and everything will be ok. We all know better than that. What are you doing for us cop?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Well, what's there to defend him for? Assuming this 8 sentence story is true he is obviously guilty of assaulting an unarmed and cooperative citizen.

Considering who the victim was, I would like to see an impartial version of events, perhaps from a dash-cam or video from a passer-by before I immediately assume this officer is guilty of abusing his power again. If he is guilty, he needs to never work in a position of authority EVER again.

[edit on 9/4/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
And you know whats really got my goat up? Got my goat?? Uhh whatever the phrase is...

Here in Australia, the pigs are calling for Tazers to be used a a means to CONTROL people - Coercive method.

IE: Move along - or get tazed. Stop talking as youre being arrested - or get tazed.

As it is, they are a secondary means of protection if a pig or a citizen are in danger from someone. Taze the perpetrator.

And there are calls to give them more reason to use these things.

You know what - they ever taze me, and it wont make me submit.. I'll start tazing myself and build a tolerance to this, because there will never be a day they use it on me as a means of inflicting compliance.

Blooming Klingon Pain sticks on the way....

Who said star trek tech was not in our grasp..... baqtagh!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Either i am emotionally deficient these days or incidents like this don't even make me bat an eye lid anymore.It's just another day and another idiotic cop on a power trip... regular as clockwork.

Problem is that mindset is what keeps these things happening.

It's easy to accept it as the pathetic reality we live in - hard to stand up and say ENOUGH.

Not only hard, but possibly bad for our health.

The difference between you guys in the US and us over here in Aus, is that you have a lot more people willing to go against a bollocks law - sniffer dogs on streets, tazers are compliance tools, etc.. You would have more chance of it getting public and heated before it was forced on you.

We, however, wake up one day and there it is. No options.

The cops lied about the sniffer dogs here, saying they had only ever used them on one occasion, after they had used them en masse in Fremantle - when I saw a uniform and a dog 2 weeks prior at the Perth train station, and they weren't playing fetch.

So what, the straights say, include generic non-T&C argument. Lets not even go there.

In a way you're lucky.

Sadly more people here are inclined to think the way you do, that it's now normal for the corruption to be status quo. We're doomed unless we bend over and love it.

Well, as I live and breath... Unless I harm others, they will never have the right to make me comply with their arrogant attitude, their power trips and their ego that stem from gang mentality that is the boys in blue.

I harm none. I expect no harm from those sworn to protect the innocent, even under misguded actions.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Well, what's there to defend him for? Assuming this 8 sentence story is true he is obviously guilty of assaulting an unarmed and cooperative citizen.

Well she wasn't exactly cooperative. There is a video link on this page:

News Story With Video

I am not defending the cop here, but it would have been so much easier if she just got back in the car when she was told to by the officers trying to arrest the vehicle's driver, who was resisting arrest for an outstanding felony warrant.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
If i saw this happen i guarantee i would serve jail time for shoving that tazer so far up the cops arse he'd be electrocuting his own tongue.

And get shot to death? What would you be accomplisnhing by that?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

Originally posted by eNumbra

Well she wasn't exactly cooperative. There is a video link on this page:

Heh, Like I said "assuming the 8 sentence story is true"; the original article is very light on information so thank you for the video.

The officer narrating states she is on her knees, hands on her head so obviously the woman is non-aggressive (physically anyway) and is, while not cooperating with officer instructions is not posing any danger to anyone at the time. I do however like what you can hear in the background of the video.

"You know who my dad is? You know my dad is a city council member?" To that effect... Honestly, with that kind of attitude I fully expect a police officer to react poorly.

Still an abuse of the taser. The woman however, shouldn't have questioned the arrest on the street, better place to do that is at least at the station; or later in court. An officer with a penchant for abuse is far more likely to do so on the street and as I've said in a past thread like this one: know when to fight your battles.

With a little luck, and as many citizen outcry as possible this officer will never work in law enforcement ever again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join