It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Maize Formation 8/29/2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by Cmdraleon

It would be interesting if by next week another Crop Circle formation appears taking many by surprise in the form of a Spaceship or something close to it .

Its an amazing Crop Circle to see.
Blessings and Peace.
CmdrAleon

That's an interesting comment you make about it being "interesting" (to say the least) if by next week another Crop Circle formation appears in the form of a Spaceship. It seems that the latest phenomenon or observation about UFO's today is that the beings occupying these "crafts of light" can communicate with us on the mental plane. In other words, they can read our thoughts.

This probably sounds like science fiction but it's becoming more and more apparent in our world that the mental plane of nature is in fact a separate plane of nature that can exist without the physical atoms or "solids" that we see and feel. It's a place where all great thoughts, electrical in nature, exists if we could attune into them. Many a great revelation has come in during sleep or "out of the blue". Could this be the thinker intuiting a revelation or concept that has aleady been thought of? Or is it just getting too late and I should go to bed?

Some are claiming today that the UFO lights move to their own thoughts. If this was true and UFO occupants are the authors of at least the authentic crop formations, then we maybe, just maybe, we really could imagine the next crop circle...

Imagine...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Many here will not believe this, but about a month ago I was looking at some of the recent crop circles in England and had read somewhere that we might be able to influence crop circle designs with our minds. Well, as simple experiment I drew an S shaped design with a circle on each end of it and one in the center. I put this on the back of an envelope and wrote the date that I drew it (Aug 7). I did not tell anybody that I did this and had almost forgotten about it until last night I saw this post. The date that this formation was made happens to be my birth date. Coincidence?

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Banater]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banater
Many here will not believe this, but about a month ago I was looking at some of the recent crop circles in England and had read somewhere that we might be able to influence crop circle designs with our minds. Well, as simple experiment I drew an S shaped design with a circle on each end of it and one in the center. I put this on the back of an envelope and wrote the date that I drew it (Aug 7). I did not tell anybody that I did this and had almost forgotten about it until last night I saw this post. The date that this formation was made happens to be my birth date. Coincidence?

That is strange. Perhaps coincidence that one person's thought could influence the creation of a crop formation, but who knows ...

Happy belated Birthday, by the way.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It certainly doesn't look man made to me. I think it's beautiful. I have read that when placed under a microscope, there is a marked difference between the wheat/corn that the crop circles were made from and the surrounding field. As if the tips were burned by a laser... Fascinating! We are not alone folks, don't you get that by now? I believe that they are watching over us. If they meant us any harm we would have known it a long time ago. They certainly have the technology....

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by debbie2008
It certainly doesn't look man made to me. I think it's beautiful. I have read that when placed under a microscope, there is a marked difference between the wheat/corn that the crop circles were made from and the surrounding field. As if the tips were burned by a laser... Fascinating! We are not alone folks, don't you get that by now? I believe that they are watching over us. If they meant us any harm we would have known it a long time ago. They certainly have the technology....

You said this so beautifully .
This true .
Those off Planet creating the Crop Circle encodements are very spiritual people of great love and respect for all beings in the Universe.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Originally posted by debbie2008

You said this so beautifully .
This true .
Those off Planet creating the Crop Circle encodements are very spiritual people of great love and respect for all beings in the Universe.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

I'm not afraid. I'm ready for First Contact today.
Tell them to come on down and land.
I want to go for a ride in their starship. Lets go now.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I thought these circles had now been debunked with proof :/ no?

Looks to me like :

A) Human to Human Messages

B) Human to Alien Messages

C) Alien to Human Messages

D) Alien to Alien Messages

Can only be one of those 4 options unless it is just ART plain and simple

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
looks like dimensions coming together.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I thought these circles had now been debunked with proof :/ no?

Looks to me like :

A) Human to Human Messages

B) Human to Alien Messages

Truth thanks for your comments .

No these Circles have not been debunked .

A number of years ago some Farmers named Doug and Dave claimed to have made all the Crop Circle'which was a lie on there part .

You have Art Students that over the years have created Crop Circles but these compared to the real ones are a small percentage .

Real Crop Circles will have a tone heard in them with the right audio testing equipment .

Thats how one can tell if it is real or not.

Sound is a key factor in a real Crop Circle .

Alien to Human Mesages would be correct .

The imprinted messages are for Mankind to understand.

Those who have created them already know .

Good question.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

C) Alien to Human Messages

D) Alien to Alien Messages

Can only be one of those 4 options unless it is just ART plain and simple

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Well i dunno..... i swear i saw 3 videos on this site last week with proof that crop circles were indeed being made by humans... although some of them...a small percentage could have been made by Aliens! Again i'd like to see actual Live footage of an Alien craft doing this or indeed an Alien...

Edit to add: check this video out:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-9-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
In the next cosmic season when the Crop Circles come back .
I believe they will be much more detailed and some will represent Ships in some way.

2010 will be an incredible Crop Circle year to behold.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

What do you mean?
You start in the center and work your way out. What does the height of the corn have to do with anything?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join