It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Maize Formation 8/29/2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Here are the photos from the last Crop Circle from August 29th,2009 called the Maize formation.

What do you feel it means ?

Another great ariel photo of the Maize Crop Circle.

Third picture ground level photo of same Crop Circle .

Its nice to get a view also from ground level.

Credit: Crop Circle Connector

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hmmm i dont know something tells me that this one is man made
It looks good but idk Might not be used to the green
They do have a lot that dont look man made on their site

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well it's beautiful.

Maybe two worlds coming together? Contact?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
No idea. Im not particularly a fan of crop circles though. But just randomly having a guess, it looks like a something maybe a moon / planet / spaceship doing a half - figure 8. Its orbiting one, giant planet and caught in anothers then its pulled into anothers orbit. Dont know if that makes sense, but thats my pennys worth.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Two parts connect to eternity ?

The eternity sign was used and connected to two connecting parts. Intresting concept art to say the least, but not very alien. And when I mean alien its not like extra-terrestial in my mind. Its to much of a standard all by its own.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I have a few things I see with this Crop Circle one it looks like a Object moving from point A to the end Point B Earth.

the other feeling I got was that it was a Planet aswell between two other Planets .

It would be interesting if by next week another Crop Circle formation appears taking many by surprise in the form of a Spaceship or something close to it .

Its an amazing Crop Circle to see.
Blessings and Peace.
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Thats a good theory if the rumors about the earth going though a photon belt to be true..and that quite nicely ties up all ends of loose lipped phophecy, a world to be destroyed and a world to be saved..hmm..

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
one thing to note with this rare type is this...

with maize/corn you don't get the luxury of holding a rope at your waist connected taught to a pole in the center of a circle...in order to 'stamp' the circle perfectly...it's way too tall.

you"d need stilts....

guess that rules out the rope and board/tube theory on this one

-

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well, since crop circles are manmade, yes, I said it. It probably means whatever the PEOPLE that made it want it to mean. Looks like art to me.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Interesting how the spirals are almost like ying/yang. The left spiral starts out small and gets progressively larger circles until it meets the second spiral with reverses the process with consecutively smaller circles in its spiral. How strange?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It looks great!
This has the best field reports of the year!
A lot of damage was done to the corn.
I have a guess why.
The aliens had to pump up the power to manipulate the corn.
Wheat is easy to move around. Corn is not.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

The first thing that came to my mind was "everything is connected, space, matter, time and universe... All is one".

I also think it is not man made.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameslewin
Well, since crop circles are manmade, yes, I said it. It probably means whatever the PEOPLE that made it want it to mean. Looks like art to me.

All crop circles hey? Every crop circle in the world is man made?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

OK, do the 3 largest circles represent Space - Matter - Time?
I get the everything connected part.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

guess that rules out the rope and board/tube theory on this one

-

Unless they started from the outside of the circles?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Read the "comments" on this one at Crop Circle Connector.
It's been linked to 2012.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Just found this on yahoo about Andromeda Galaxy,

There is an artists rendition and a mov. of this thing which they are calling a cosmic cannibal/space predator.

Reason I am postinf this here is because I can see a vague resemblence
to this crop circle.

WASHINGTON - Earth's nearest major galactic neighbour is a cosmic cannibal. And it is heading this way.

from yahoo......... ca.news.yahoo.com...

Link to actual study site.(with the pic)
www.astrosci.ca...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This was the translation that was given at Crop Circle Connector on the Maize.
Very interesting indeed .

The seasons and the transition to new age

The double spiral of the formation refers to a transition on the one hand. On the other hand the increasing and decreasing circles and line-lengths I also associate with the yearly expansion and contraction of the seasons. The increasing and decreasing line-lengths also correspond with the rising and descending of the sun during the seasons. Thus the formation seems to reflect the period from midwinter to midwinter. This reminds us of the fact that the erection of the new world tree in the year 2012 is completed on midwinter, the 21st December.

In this respect there is a notable correspondence between the first quarter moon on the date of the formation and the first quarter moon on the 25th December 2009 as well as on the 21st December 2012. This period of almost 3 years also exactly equals 40 sidereal months. There is a general believe that the Maya-calendar ends on the 21st December 2012 because on this date, the Earth’s axis and the sun have been aligned with the centre of the galaxy. However in reality this is also the case during every midwinter in the years from about 1980 until 2016 and there is much more going on. The first quarter moon (the square between the sun and the moon) is going along with a square between Pluto and Uranus, with the sun conjunct Pluto in the centre of the galaxy and the moon conjunct Uranus. These are the common characteristics of the 25th December 2009 and the 21st December 2012. The over-simplification of the Mayan-end-date-theory actually ignores all the cosmological tensions that occur on or around midwinter from actually the year 2008 onwards, where Pluto causes transformation, death and rebirth, while Uranus involves revolutionary changes. These tensions increase from the 25th December 2009 onwards, as the Pluto-Uranus-cross is getting more accurate and is going along with the cross of the first quarter-moon. There even are much more planets involved during the 3-years-period from midwinter 2009 until midwinter 2012. For example during midwinter 2010, not only the sun and Pluto, but also the north node, Mars and Mercury are in the centre of the galaxy, with the moon opposed to that, which means that it’s full moon.

The mid winters of 2009 until 2012 are also characterized by a conjunction of the north node with Mercury. In 2012 this actually is the case during a period until half December, but still can be considered as such. The north node has a relationship with our destination and this leads to a new way of thinking and communication, meanwhile the Pluto-Uranus-square is the motor behind that and leads to the very necessary loss of control. This square is most accurate in June 2012 and the 1st June 2012 is the actual end date of the Maya-calendar (see www.33mm.eu/en/ ).

We can conclude that from the 25th December 2009 onwards (Christmas-night!) the transformation of planet Earth starts end comes to an end on the 21st December 2012. This is not the true end-date of the Maya-calendar, but the date on which the transformation will be completed.

Marc Smulders

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Can't you just radio your other alien friends and ask them what it means? Is ashtar command no longer part of the space federation of crop circle makers?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon: What do you feel it means ?

In a word: Continuity

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join